🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The thought of Donald Trump as president inspires high levels of public anxiety.

ain't it the truth... the thugs are screwed...

yep, Hillary and Bernie are screwed, as will be the entire dem party
avoiding debates was cowardly before it was courageous... or something. :lol:

Four years ago, Donald Trump was scheduled to moderate a Republican debate in Iowa, but just two candidates agreed to participate in the Newsmax-hosted event...

“We’re not seeing a lot of courage here,” Trump told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in a 2011 interview. “These Republicans, they’re supposed to be brave.”

Donald Trump once scolded GOP candidates for boycotting Iowa debate he was supposed to moderate

Maybe Trump can moderate and participate in the coming debate. that would be awesome.
That's exactly what he's doing tonight. On stage, by himself. :lmao:

and his audience will be larger than the Fox debate audience. Trump wins again.

Why will he have an audience at all?

A debate contrasts the ideas of contenders. Trump doing a monologue is of no value at all.

in November when we see the silent majority reject trump, what will be their excuse, i wonder.
megyn kelly ??

“I saw the movie, 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' and was surprised because I didn't see any tigers or dragons. And then I realized why: they're crouching and hidden.”

Last edited:

Four years ago, Donald Trump was scheduled to moderate a Republican debate in Iowa, but just two candidates agreed to participate in the Newsmax-hosted event...

“We’re not seeing a lot of courage here,” Trump told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in a 2011 interview. “These Republicans, they’re supposed to be brave.”

Donald Trump once scolded GOP candidates for boycotting Iowa debate he was supposed to moderate

Maybe Trump can moderate and participate in the coming debate. that would be awesome.

A debate contrasts the ideas of contenders. Trump doing a monologue is of no value at all.

watch and learn. Trump is working the media and they are too stupid to get it. Don't you think CNN would love to beat Fox in the ratings war tonight?

if trump does not have an audience, he will wither away. i am pretty sure that he is a Quantum Lichen

11800205_10153412380840240_1309911284359651910_n.jpg

No surprise there. He's well on his way to becoming a more professional victim than Sarah Palin. The GOP must be collectively peeing themselves.

Clinton Seen as Winner in November; Trump Inspires Anxiety

Clinton is winner of what? Inmate of the year award?
Her thighness is going to win on celebrity biggest loser (weight) in 2017.

As for the white house, the silverware is safe from another Clinton presidency.
what about the servers ?

No surprise there. He's well on his way to becoming a more professional victim than Sarah Palin. The GOP must be collectively peeing themselves.

what about the servers ?
She has her own.

what about the servers ?
She has her own.

I think she got hers from RadioShack. I think it was a kit you put together. $19.95.

Forum List

Back