🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The thought of Donald Trump as president inspires high levels of public anxiety.

I think she got hers from RadioShack. I think it was a kit you put together. $19.95.

Her server used Exchange, which is what ultimately sunk her. She thought she could delete all the emails and cover up her crimes.

But modern mail servers never really delete anything. Every mail message that ever went through MAPI, iMap, POP, or SMTP is there to be data mined.

The old traitor thought she could cover her tracks, but ediscovery makes that impossible.

Probably frosts her that she spent $20 grand on mail software that will result in 20 years for her....

Standard Disclaimer: Hilliary is a democrat, laws don't apply to her - she'll never see prison. Laws are for Republicans and commoners. BUT she will never be president as a result of her criminal acts.

I think she got hers from RadioShack. I think it was a kit you put together. $19.95.

Her server used Exchange, which is what ultimately sunk her. She thought she could delete all the emails and cover up her crimes.

But modern mail servers never really delete anything. Every mail message that ever went through MAPI, iMap, POP, or SMTP is there to be data mined.

The old traitor thought she could cover her tracks, but ediscovery makes that impossible.

Probably frosts her that she spent $20 grand on mail software that will result in 20 years for her....

Standard Disclaimer: Hilliary is a democrat, laws don't apply to her - she'll never see prison. Laws are for Republicans and commoners. BUT she will never be president as a result of her criminal acts.

I agree totally. She should face 20 years. I believe she has enough on Obama to destroy him so he will pardon her if anything comes of this. I also see the real possibility that Obama will destroy the credibility of the F.B.I. as a law enforcement agency and cause its Director to resign.

I'm not sure anyone is peeing themselves.

I will tell you this...

Back when the bubble burst in 2007...all reputable economists predicted the jobs element of the recovery would begin in 2016.

So what that means...is whoever wins the white house in 2016, will take credit for it.

Even though the white house doesn't push the economy more than + or - 10% at the most, either way.

If the GOP puts a President in the white house in 2016, over the next 4 years, they'll take credit for it all, and visa versa

I agree totally. She should face 20 years. I believe she has enough on Obama to destroy him so he will pardon her if anything comes of this. I also see the real possibility that Obama will destroy the credibility of the F.B.I. as a law enforcement agency and cause its Director to resign.

Nah, they'll never indict. These are democrats, corrupt as the day is long. The laws do not apply to them.

BUT the public knows what a crook she is, only the most mindless hacks will vote for her.

Say, do you think the Rati has all her socks vote? Further, Rati has to be a sock of one of the mods, otherwise her array of socks would never stand, so is one mindless hack casting 20 + votes?

Probably - democrats are without integrity.

No surprise there. He's well on his way to becoming a more professional victim than Sarah Palin. The GOP must be collectively peeing themselves.

Clinton Seen as Winner in November; Trump Inspires Anxiety
It is the thought of Trump NOT being president that inspires high levels of anxiety to me. If Trump doesn't become president, who will >> ????????

1. Get rid of million of illegal aliens, stealing our jobs, raiding our economy & tax treasuries, infecting us with foreign diseases, etc, etc, etc.

2. Keep out Syrian refugees, with ISIS neatly tucked in among them, aiming tio detonate nuclear bombs all over the US.

3. Abolish gun-free zones which endanger us, in terrorist-rich targets (ex VA hospitals)

It is the thought of Trump NOT being president that inspires high levels of anxiety to me. If Trump doesn't become president, who will >> ????????

1. Get rid of million of illegal aliens, stealing our jobs, raiding our economy & tax treasuries, infecting us with foreign diseases, etc, etc, etc.

2. Keep out Syrian refugees, with ISIS neatly tucked in among them, aiming tio detonate nuclear bombs all over the US.

3. Abolish gun-free zones which endanger us, in terrorist-rich targets (ex VA hospitals)

The Rati sock is still under the delusion that Hilliary is anointed and will be queen. The hate sites have not programmed the drones with the knowledge that the rest of the nation has, that Hillary is toast.

I'm not sure anyone is peeing themselves.

I will tell you this...

Back when the bubble burst in 2007...all reputable economists predicted the jobs element of the recovery would begin in 2016.

So what that means...is whoever wins the white house in 2016, will take credit for it.

Even though the white house doesn't push the economy more than + or - 10% at the most, either way.

If the GOP puts a President in the white house in 2016, over the next 4 years, they'll take credit for it all, and visa versa
I sure hope you're right.

I don't think you are though.

I've never seen a recovery take 8 years to start. It no secret why incomes have been stagnant for 7 years.

Obama's policies are hostile to job growth.

Obama_Fiscal_Cliff-0e5c7-588-copy.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back