The tigers predictions of GOP tax bill and the year 2017

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The first thing Corporate america will do is buy back all their public stock.....they will then use the money to merge and buy up smaller competition. They will then began to automate most of the venues that have, especially the warehouses. Ebay, Amazon, etc.....all will end up robotic. They won't care about american consumers because the new market is now overseas. What few workers that are left, yes they will see wage increases, but it will be mostly white collar workers, not labor and because a recession will soon follow, competing for jobs will keep wages low. They will then as they are begining to do now is offer more and more credit to people who don't have the money to pay. And because the consumer protection laws have all been dismantled, no oversight is there. The rich will continue to get more richer and the poor, poorer. The democrats will sell us all out and began to partner with Trump should we take both houses and impeachment will be off the table.

Folks you heard it hear first and you can thank me later!!

The first thing Corporate america will do is buy back all their public stock.....they will then use the money to merge and buy up smaller competition. They will then began to automate most of the venues that have, especially the warehouses. Ebay, Amazon, etc.....all will end up robotic. They won't care about american consumers because the new market is now overseas. What few workers that are left, yes they will see wage increases, but it will be mostly white collar workers, not labor and because a recession will soon follow, competing for jobs will keep wages low. They will then as they are begining to do now is offer more and more credit to people who don't have the money to pay. And because the consumer protection laws have all been dismantled, no oversight is there. The rich will continue to get more richer and the poor, poorer. The democrats will sell us all out and began to partner with Trump should we take both houses and impeachment will be off the table.

I predict more hard-working black women will be employed than any other time in America, ever! Public Assistance usage will plummet.

Another lefty who will refuse their tax cut. right ?

I think I can make a good guess at one specific individual who will remain unemployed, and as worthless, parasitic, and burdensome to society as ever.

Oh? Do elaborate, Kreskin!

I was thinking of the OP.

Tiger'll be aight. She may even have more money next year.
do you think she will admit that here if that happens?.......

Ehhhh, I give it a 23% chance! That's based on my thinking that she's a real person!

Obviously a copy&paste. I know this because the OP is semi-literate and although categorically stupid, it is far to well written and the punctuation is correct.

I predict more hard-working black women will be employed than any other time in America, ever! Public Assistance usage will plummet.

I think I can make a good guess at one specific individual who will remain unemployed, and as worthless, parasitic, and burdensome to society as ever.
Bitch, the internet nor electricity is free....hint hint...somebody's paying for it and it sure as hell ain't yo white ass!!

Tiger'll be aight. She may even have more money next year.

I don't know about that. It'll probably be a good year for those who earn their living honestly. Not so much for those who depend entirely on government welfare handouts.
You need to take that message to your peeps, white boy!! All waiting on wage hand outs from corporate america and thier tax gift!! Good luck, if they're anything like Trump
200w.webp

Obviously a copy&paste. I know this because the OP is semi-literate and although categorically stupid, it is far to well written and the punctuation is correct.
Dude, you need to be on the stage....yo sorry ass is too funny. Too bad prison don't have amateur hours.

Bitch, the internet nor electricity is free....hint hint...somebody's paying for it and it sure as hell ain't yo white ass!!

So which baby daddy is paying yours? :rolleyes:

So which baby daddy is paying yours? :rolleyes:

It's almost certainly we, the taxpayers, paying for tigerred59 's Internet, electricity,cable TV, food, housing and all other expenses. I doubt if any of her many baby daddies are stepping up to take even the slightest bit of responsibility for her or their spawn.

The first thing Corporate america will do is buy back all their public stock

Excellent! They're gonna buy back $25 trillion in stock?

That's a big fuckin' tax cut!!!

Notice how Republicans pass on comments about automation?

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. Automation is everywhere. You won't get a job without education or job training. Republicans refuse to invest in both education and job training.

Democrats work hard to get job training and education even when Republicans make it harder and harder. What this means is that the GOP base is fuked. They may not know it yet, but eventually, they will figure it out. Like the poor in Appalachia have.

White Appalachia poor

Forum List

Back