The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.​

In a news conference, the former president recounted a brush with death alongside Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor. A few aspects of the story don’t hold up to scrutiny.

The man's cognitive issues are getting worse by the day. Each time he speaks publicly lately he goes off into some imaginary universe that only he knows things about. Like Jerry Brown being a black man.

Former President Donald J. Trump told a jaw-dropping story on Thursday about nearly dying in a helicopter ride with Willie Brown, the former California politician and ex-boyfriend of his rival, Vice President Kamala Harris.

There was only one problem with the story. Or maybe two. Or maybe three.

It wasn’t the famous former San Francisco mayor on the helicopter flight at all. It was Gov. Jerry Brown, the former governor of California, who bears little resemblance to Willie Brown.

There was also no emergency landing, and the helicopter’s passengers were never in any danger at all, according to Gov. Gavin Newsom, who was also on the flight.

Jerry Brown, who left office in January 2019, said through a spokesman, “There was no emergency landing and no discussion of Kamala Harris.”

This is troubling:

quote: “Well, I know Willie Brown very well,” Mr. Trump responded. “In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him.”

quote: “We thought maybe this was the end,” Mr. Trump said. “We were in a helicopter, going to a certain location together, and there was an emergency landing. This was not a pleasant landing.

This reminds me of the cinematic tales Reagan started to tell more often as we now know he was entering an advanced stage of Alzheimers.

In a news conference, the former president recounted a brush with death alongside Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor. A few aspects of the story don’t hold up to scrutiny.

The man's cognitive issues are getting worse by the day. Each time he speaks publicly lately he goes off into some imaginary universe that only he knows things about. Like Jerry Brown being a black man.

Former President Donald J. Trump told a jaw-dropping story on Thursday about nearly dying in a helicopter ride with Willie Brown, the former California politician and ex-boyfriend of his rival, Vice President Kamala Harris.

It wasn’t the famous former San Francisco mayor on the helicopter flight at all. It was Gov. Jerry Brown, the former governor of California, who bears little resemblance to Willie Brown.

There was also no emergency landing, and the helicopter’s passengers were never in any danger at all, according to Gov. Gavin Newsom, who was also on the flight.

Jerry Brown, who left office in January 2019, said through a spokesman, “There was no emergency landing and no discussion of Kamala Harris.”

Everyone stretches the truth a little bit. Why, one time I ate a donut dollie in Saigon.

Because, of course. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Stretches the truth?

About what, Jerry Brown being black?

note: welcome back, thought you expiration date came due
no Hossfly trump was in the process of explaining how he knew the intimate details of ms harris' sex life. if he stretched the truth to the point of implying that jerry brown was discussing anyone's sex life that may be a "stretch" too far.

jerry is an extremly observant person, but you will never hear the trump style "locker room talk."

and certainly not to trump.

Wille Brown said this didn't happen.
Trump confused Jerry Brown w Willie Brown.

trump jerryand willie brown.jpg

“Well, I know Willie Brown very well,” Mr. Trump responded. “In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him.”

He went on to tell a cinematic tale of a close call with death — and of politically advantageous gossip on death’s door:

“We thought maybe this was the end,” Mr. Trump said. “We were in a helicopter, going to a certain location together, and there was an emergency landing. This was not a pleasant landing.

And the above never happened.

no Hossfly trump was in the process of explaining how he knew the intimate details of ms harris' sex life. if he stretched the truth to the point of implying that jerry brown was discussing anyone's sex life that may be a "stretch" too far.

jerry is an extremly observant person, but you will never hear the trump style "locker room talk."

and certainly not to trump.
Hossfly is not commenting on anything that is real.

Trump confused Jerry Brown w Willie Brown.

View attachment 992527

“Well, I know Willie Brown very well,” Mr. Trump responded. “In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him.”

He went on to tell a cinematic tale of a close call with death — and of politically advantageous gossip on death’s door:

“We thought maybe this was the end,” Mr. Trump said. “We were in a helicopter, going to a certain location together, and there was an emergency landing. This was not a pleasant landing.

And the above never happened.
eh, they are both bald, but no one has eye brows like jerry.

i never met willie brown, but why would any adult talk to trump about this shit.

another aspect of the helicopter story that sounds fishy, is that he mentioned it was a close call, but that only brown was visibly shaken.

the dear leader certainly has nerves of steel.

Remember the time Trump fucking GOT SHOT AT?

Less than a month ago?

This place is so fucking retarded.

No, Trump isn't going to lose.

YES, KAMALA sucks.

Why do I fucking bother even posting here?

;)

i never met willie brown, but why would any adult talk to trump about this shit.

another aspect of the helicopter story that sounds fishy, is that he mentioned it was a close call, but that only brown was visibly shaken.

Actually Newsom recalled how Trump was on the copter talking endlessly about how it might crash. It's all just more made up shit from Trump.

There was no close call.

Forum List

Back