The Timing of the Tape Was Planned

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
And the Hillary campaign will release more every time Wikileaks dumps more of her damning emails.

surber.png

And this blogger says:

So instead I’m faced with a binary choice between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and right now Mr. Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and the economic, social and military disaster for the nation in general and conservatives in particular that a Hillary Clinton administration will bring and it’s our duty as responsible citizens do all we can to avert that Clinton disaster for the sake of ourselves and our children.

You have to deal with reality as it is, not as you would like it to be.

And I certainly agree with him.

Full blog @ http://datechguyblog.com/2016/10/09...y-bean-the-clintons-alinsky-their-surrogates/

Of course it was timed. Sucks to have competent people pointing out how Trump-fans so proudly back a human shitstain, eh?

We will continue to point that out, in the most effective ways possible, and we are not sorry. Quite the contrary. We enjoy watching you post these weepy threads, as your bitter tears are like a sweet ambrosia.

And the Hillary campaign will release more every time Wikileaks dumps more of her damning emails.
/

Wow longknife- what are the next things we will find out about Donald Trump that is as bad as what we learned last Friday?

What else is he hiding?

Perhaps his comments on the Apprentice?

And of course his tax returns.....

Jebus, it doesn;t matter when the tape was released, what matters is what is in/on the tape....though everyone has known what the donald was like beforehand with the howard stern show trump tapes...trumps a real sexist pig/predator.... there is no doubt about it....it could not be any clearer.... pretending this is not true about Trump, is like pretending there is no Sky above us, or ground beneath us....

Jebus, it doesn;t matter when the tape was released, what matters is what is in/on the tape....though everyone has known what the donald was like beforehand with the howard stern show trump tapes...trumps a real sexist pig/predator.... there is no doubt about it....it could not be any clearer.... pretending this is not true about Trump, is like pretending there is no Sky above us, or ground beneath us....

So where are all the lawsuits about this? Are his WORDS worse than the Clintons' CONDUCT? Your selective moral outrage is pathetic.

/

Wow longknife- what are the next things we will find out about Donald Trump that is as bad as what we learned last Friday?

What else is he hiding?

I dunno. But I suspect Team Hillary will let us know next week.

/

What else is he hiding?

Well I am looking forward to the next episode of "Donald Trump explains how he likes to fuck married women"

/

What else is he hiding?

Well I am looking forward to the next episode of "Donald Trump explains how he likes to fuck married women"
Oh me too. I just hope it's half as amusing as Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa.

Of course it was timed. Sucks to have competent people pointing out how Trump-fans so proudly back a human shitstain, eh?

We will continue to point that out, in the most effective ways possible, and we are not sorry. Quite the contrary. We enjoy watching you post these weepy threads, as your bitter tears are like a sweet ambrosia.

And democrats will continue to ignore the lying, cheating, self-advancing that the Clintons do. Republicans are horrible at politics and they have weak leadership. Conservatives are people who tend to be more self-reliable, they prefer to not depend on government for their needs, they focus on themselves and their family, and they will not be led around by the nose by leaders. That is how a clown like Trump end up as the nominee- The conservatives said F-off to the RNC. Democrats will do whatever their party says.

surber.png

And this blogger says:

So instead I’m faced with a binary choice between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and right now Mr. Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and the economic, social and military disaster for the nation in general and conservatives in particular that a Hillary Clinton administration will bring and it’s our duty as responsible citizens do all we can to avert that Clinton disaster for the sake of ourselves and our children.

You have to deal with reality as it is, not as you would like it to be.

And I certainly agree with him.

Full blog @ http://datechguyblog.com/2016/10/09...y-bean-the-clintons-alinsky-their-surrogates/
No shit, ya think?

I didn't even know about the Wikileaks until I had some time, and started to seriously sit down and research where the video come from and who tipped the media about it. Then it fell in my lap. I'm like, no shit? Why is the media going ape shit about some locker room talk, when everything bad that has ever been said about Hillary has been proved? Why doesn't the MSM care and have it plastered all over the place? This is a real issue.

I mean, some of the things she has said, aren't even necessarily bad things. . . . if you like evil globalist elitist overlords. :lmao:

Trump's a shitstain huh? I guess that is a value judgement.

We now know it is an objective fact that Hillary is a LIAR. A two faced evil scum.

Rudy was trying to tell you she was lying.
False: Giuliani says Hillary Clinton is for open borders
"We need to secure our borders. I’m for it, I voted for it, I believe in it, and we also need to deal with the families, the workers who are here, who have made contributions, and their children," she said in November. "We can do more to secure our border, and we should do more to deal with the 11 or 12 million people who are here, get them out of the shadows."

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
*Hillary Clinton Said Her Dream Is A Hemispheric Common Market, With Open Trade And Open Markets. *“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 28]

Hell, she even admits she is two faced. . . .

*Clinton: “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”*

hillary-two-face-trump-joker.jpg

One is honest, that scares you. The other? Is a liar telling you what you want to hear.

We now know it is an objective fact that Hillary is a LIAR. A two faced evil scum.

"We need to secure our borders. I’m for it, I voted for it, I believe in it, and we also need to deal with the families, the workers who are here, who have made contributions, and their children," she said in November. "We can do more to secure our border, and we should do more to deal with the 11 or 12 million people who are here, get them out of the shadows."

*Hillary Clinton Said Her Dream Is A Hemispheric Common Market, With Open Trade And Open Markets. *“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 28]

*Clinton: “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”*

One is honest, that scares you. The other? Is a liar telling you what you want to hear.

Did you just say, Donald Trump is honest and NOT a liar? :rofl::rofl:

Did you just say, Donald Trump is honest and NOT a liar? :rofl::rofl:

Well, on a relative scale. What we saw in that Access Hollywood Video was a man w/o a filter.

He's never had a filter.

This is compared to a woman and other politicians that say one thing to the plebes, and have a totally different policy behind closed doors. (As we have seen with the Wikileaks revelations.)

With Trump, what you see is what you get. With Hillary, it is all lies, she knowingly commits obfuscation. If you catch Donald twisting the facts, it is a lie of ignorance, not one of deception.

We know they are all wolves,

So the question is, do you like Donald;

14470647_1094668423952118_2272342975250177644_n.jpg

Or do you prefer to be lied to?

Hillary-Clinton-the-Wolf-in-Sheeps-Clothing-35153.jpg

Forum List

Back