THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
All those with firsthand testimony now refuse to testify,

And there it is folks. Her unwitting acknowledgement that THERE IS NO PROOF THAT HAS BEEN OFFERED.

It is also an unwitting admission that she is basing her opinion on feelings because she feels that those who haven't testified would say what she THINKS is accurate.

THANK YOU for proving the point of this thread.
You are dismissed

Obstructing Justice is also am impeachable offense.

Like quicksand, the more Trump tries not to get impeached, the more he creates reasons for his impeachment.

Opinions of the butthurt, is not evidence. Facts are evidence. To date you have presented opinions and no facts. You too are dismissed.

And there it is folks. Her unwitting acknowledgement that THERE IS NO PROOF THAT HAS BEEN OFFERED.

It is also an unwitting admission that she is basing her opinion on feelings because she feels that those who haven't testified would say what she THINKS is accurate.

You are dismissed

Like quicksand, the more Trump tries not to get impeached, the more he creates reasons for his impeachment.

Opinions of the butthurt, is not evidence. Facts are evidence. To date you have presented opinions and no facts. You too are dismissed.

You may dismiss reality if you like, but unfortunately for you, reality will not dismiss you or your orange god.

As all the hard evidence says Trump is guilty, of course I support the impeachment. He's going to be impeached, and history will regard those opposing that some sort of disgusting human scum that put party over country.

When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts.
When you have the law on your side, pound the law.
When you have nothing, pound the table.

Democrats are pounding the facts.

Republicans are pounding the table.

Trump cultists, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that most of the nation thinks you're bonkers and corrupt? At this stage, you're only useful of examples of how mindless cult devotion leads to the abandonment of morality and common sense.

Remember Trumptards, drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life.

On a scale of 10 to 10? WTF you must be a liberal.

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?
Don’t look at me....I didn’t vote for Trump

Yes....The SS Trump is sinking

How is getting his son a cushy job that he knows nothing about helping our Nation exactly?

There is zero evidence that "he got his son a job"

And what job a private citizen holds is between that person and his employer

You are dismissed

You may dismiss reality if you like, but unfortunately for you, reality will not dismiss you or your orange god.

No, no, no...it's truth over facts not reality over facts....you need to pay attention.

What fact do you have? You seem to leave that out, you know what happened to the little boy that cried wolf.

I have the testimony. And all of it says Trump is guilty. It really is that simple.

And since a very strong majority of the country agrees with that, I don't have to spend hours retyping the testimony. You can stomp your little cult feet and repeatedly demand it, but I can just compare your tantrums to those of flat-earthers repeatedly demanding evidence of the round earth, and then laugh my ass off. You're part of the hysterical kook fringe minority, so you're the one who has to prove your case. And you can't. You can't even make a case, much less prove one.

So why are you here? You have to know that your playing-dumb act isn't fooling anyone outside of the cult. None of the Trump cultists here are changing a thing by playing dumb and throwing tantrums. Trump will still be impeached, and the Republicans will still be slaughtered in 2020. I think most of them are just demonstrating to the other cultists that they themselves are still loyal to their Stalinist cult. Given how unstable and violent most Trump cultists are, I can see why they'd want to do that. The Army had to put Lt. Col. Vindman and his family under protective custody for a good reason.
So you cannot name one ting. Got it.

That's been proven false. Biden's son got a gig due to his name. But Joe never did a fucking thing to help him or that company in any way. In fact, what Joe did was harmful to the company.

Want to talk Trump yet? Or are you going to continue deflecting?

Hunter kept on "working" at that company until 2019 so apparently Joe didn't harm them too much... Unlike Trump asking for a favor, Biden's corruption was obvious, blatant and purely for monetary gain and there's no way in hell Joe didn't know about it.

Joe Biden did what he did on behalf of the nation. Trump did what he did on behalf of himself. Fuck off now. You're boring.

How is getting his son a cushy job that he knows nothing about helping our Nation exactly?

He didn't get him that job. You just lied.

How does a guy who was kicked out of the military for drug use and has zero experience in the oil and gas industry get a job paying 80k a month?

That gas company gave it to him because his name is Biden. Duh!

As I thought, you can post no evidence.

You've seen the testimony.

You're just lying.

You'd best hope the atheists are right, or you're in for a toasty eternity.

Sure we saw it. A bunch of people with no first hand knowledge of anything. Hearsay. No evidence of any wrong doing by Trump at all.

Trump will have a another four years to drive you lefty loon dipshits crazy.

Enjoy. I sure will LOL

Are you suggesting that those with firsthand knowledge should all testify?

They dont have any witnesses with first hand knowledge.

Holy shit. We have already had several witnesses with first hand knowledge ( on the call and in meetings) you fucking moron.

In addition, we have a shit ton of people who fucking refuse to testify.

Fuck off with this stupidity.

:auiqs.jpg:

There is zero evidence that "he got his son a job"

And what job a private citizen holds is between that person and his employer

Yeah...a guy with zero experience in the gas and oil industry lands a cushy job for 80k a month.
And of course you have SideShow Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma for corruption fired.

You are dismissed

Facts ARE reality. Present some facts and I will listen.

Hunter kept on "working" at that company until 2019 so apparently Joe didn't harm them too much... Unlike Trump asking for a favor, Biden's corruption was obvious, blatant and purely for monetary gain and there's no way in hell Joe didn't know about it.

Joe Biden did what he did on behalf of the nation. Trump did what he did on behalf of himself. Fuck off now. You're boring.

How does a guy who was kicked out of the military for drug use and has zero experience in the oil and gas industry get a job paying 80k a month?

You mean because Biden got the prosecutor investigating Barisma fired.

Oh? So you ARE admitting to a quid pro quo for the bidens then.

Thanks!

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?
Don’t look at me....I didn’t vote for Trump

Yes....The SS Trump is sinking

Only in your fantasy world mr. dnc paid poster.

Lol, if the name was Trump. You would crap yourself.

Oh? So you ARE admitting to a quid pro quo for the bidens then.

Thanks!

No. Moron.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.
So if Trump's boy all a sudden started working over there making that kind of money. You would defend him?

And “judges” is all that Trumpers care about

With dems pulling out all the stops to smear Trump in front of the 2020 election so he cant place anymore SCOTUS judges it looks like that's all you dims care about.
Have you already forgotten the dem shit show with Kavanaugh? Talk about desperation.

That smear may just win him re-election

Forum List

Back