The topless parade. Pride or shame?

~Shrug~ I could care less if women want to walk around topless, so long as they understand that hell yes I, and damn near everyone else, is going to look, appraise, and judge just like we do with faces, hair, etc. I hate clothes personally, not so much that I hate wearing them, but that all the things I like don't fit right, arms too short, legs too short, chest too big, etc. I have to get most of my shit custom tailored :(

Topless will last until the first mentally ill homeless person with a box cutter notices.

Topless will last until the first mentally ill homeless person with a box cutter notices.
I am sure they do that to be noticed.
Being shirtless is legal for both genders now. Moreover I'm sure that nobody is shocked about how the female body looks naked after the age of 5.
So it's not a protest. It's a simple exhibitionism covered with a cover of a noble but senseless idea.

I am sure they do that to be noticed.
Being shirtless is legal for both genders now. Moreover I'm sure that nobody is shocked about how the female body looks naked after the age of 5.
So it's not a protest. It's a simple exhibitionism covered with a cover of a noble but senseless idea.
There was a protest? :omg:

It is also a lot more common at beaches in other countries. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Lol! Pun intended. :D
That's it, at beaches to get a tan but not on the streets and in media. You've missed these girls' point.

11378316_1602484406699450_1107346803_n.jpg

All the democracy of America is a naked prostitute which works for money. Who pay that fuck her.
It's shame of the States. We need another Government and political organization.

~Shrug~ I could care less if women want to walk around topless, so long as they understand that hell yes I, and damn near everyone else, is going to look, appraise, and judge just like we do with faces, hair, etc. I hate clothes personally, not so much that I hate wearing them, but that all the things I like don't fit right, arms too short, legs too short, chest too big, etc. I have to get most of my shit custom tailored :(
I already said it earlier. It isn't men who are stopping women from being topless, it's other women.

Topless has been going on for YEARS now. It is also a lot more common at beaches in other countries. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Lol! Pun intended. :D

Europe used to have ads and billboards with topless models. When you are used to seeing skin, it's not shocking at all, but quite natural.

Forum List

Back