The Treason of Adam Schiff

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
First of all before I am called a anti-semite.......there are good Jews and Bad jews.....Bug Eyed pencil necked little adam schiff is one of the worst jews in America not evtryen to mention most American Jews are still down a rabbit hole because of nazism and what Hitler did to them...whilst that is understandable....American Jews really need to get over that and come to a real understanding of today's politics in America....as in Liberalism is no friend of the Jews and they do everything in their power to hurt Israel....they attempt to disguise their Jew Hatred by claiming they are only anti-Zionist.

The Secret Back Story Behind the Outright Treason of Adam Schiff – The Millennium Report

Last edited:
I hear there are good negroes and bad negroes as well, but we always need a white guy to tell us the differences.

But hey, about these bad jews:

Israel is a military dictatorship that controls via violence and oppression a majority of the people living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, denying them basic human rights because they are not Jewish. The US supports 73% of the world’s dictatorships, so there is nothing at all odd about our support for Israel’s apartheid; we supported South Africa’s as well. And now, Israel is helping us move toward a privatized police state which surveils its own citizenry.

THE U.S. BORDER PATROL AND AN ISRAELI MILITARY CONTRACTOR ARE PUTTING A NATIVE AMERICAN RESERVATION UNDER “PERSISTENT SURVEILLANCE”

The U.S. Border Patrol and an Israeli Military Contractor Are Putting a Native American Reservation Under “Persistent Surveillance”

Should go nicely with our militarized white nationalist police force, concentration camps and mass surveillance state. Our future is quietly being put into place while we quibble over something twitterhead said. Yeah, we’re truly such an exceptional people ain’t we.

First of all before I am called a anti-semite.......there are good Jews and Bad jews.....Bug Eyed pencil necked little adam schiff is one of the worst jews in America not evtryen to mention most American Jews are still down a rabbit hole because of nazism and what Hitler did to them...whilst that is understandable....American Jews really need to get over that and come to a real understanding of today's politics in America....as in Liberalism is no friend of the Jews and they do everything in their power to hurt Israel....they attempt to disguise their Jew Hatred by claiming they are only anti-Zionist.

The Secret Back Story Behind the Outright Treason of Adam Schiff – The Millennium Report
I came here because I thought the title was a new TV show.

I hear there are good negroes and bad negroes as well, but we always need a white guy to tell us the differences.

Israel is a military dictatorship that controls via violence and oppression a majority of the people living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, denying them basic human rights because they are not Jewish. The US supports 73% of the world’s dictatorships, so there is nothing at all odd about our support for Israel’s apartheid; we supported South Africa’s as well. And now, Israel is helping us move toward a privatized police state which surveils its own citizenry.

THE U.S. BORDER PATROL AND AN ISRAELI MILITARY CONTRACTOR ARE PUTTING A NATIVE AMERICAN RESERVATION UNDER “PERSISTENT SURVEILLANCE”

The U.S. Border Patrol and an Israeli Military Contractor Are Putting a Native American Reservation Under “Persistent Surveillance”

Should go nicely with our militarized white nationalist police force, concentration camps and mass surveillance state. Our future is quietly being put into place while we quibble over something twitterhead said. Yeah, we’re truly such an exceptional people ain’t we.

So then I guess you must be one of the bad Jews or what I call a JINO, Jewish in name only or a wannabe Jew. I bet you even eat bacon.

So then I guess you must be one of the bad Jews or what I call a JINO, Jewish in name only or a wannabe Jew. I bet you even eat bacon.

If they are Marxists, then that has replace their birth religion.

If they are Marxists, then that has replace their birth religion.
If they're fascists, we're all in however.

Are you triggered? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back