The true spirit of Christmas

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Muslims donate 10 tonnes of food in charity drive for homeless at Christmas

Shaykh Abdul Qayum, Chief Imam of the East London Mosque, added: “Muslims are inspired by their faith towards helping others in need. It is a religious duty for Muslims to try to help others, irrespective of a person's faith or background. This compassion is truly reflective of what Islam stands for.

muslim3-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqK_vgMZMtToVksLIt2InIPXMJO1-uvxL7r5B2-INzsCs.jpg

Shaykh Abdul Qayum, Chief Imam of the East London Mosque, added: “Muslims are inspired by their faith towards helping others in need. It is a religious duty for Muslims to try to help others, irrespective of a person's faith or background. This compassion is truly reflective of what Islam stands for.

the IMAM lied. In fact muslims are required to restrict their use of CHARITY to
muslims only. Zakat cannot be used to build a hospital for hindus------or a soup kitchen for hindus . Zakat cannot be used to repair a damaged church or bury
a Christian child. In fact even JIZYAH must be used for "Islamic causes" only. If you feel like panhandling do not do so on Friday afternoons whilst wearing a
crucifix near a mosque. Try not to lie so much, tainted. I have relatives who escaped shariah shit holes

muslims only. Zakat cannot be used to build a hospital for hindus------or a soup kitchen for hindus . Zakat cannot be used to repair a damaged church or bury
a Christian child. In fact even JIZYAH must be used for "Islamic causes" only. If you feel like panhandling do not do so on Friday afternoons whilst wearing a
crucifix near a mosque. Try not to lie so much, tainted. I have relatives who escaped shariah shit holes

Not to mention, this poster always builds his case upon remote anecdotes. Never uses a calculator.

:clap:

Guys, forget the politics and argument for a moment. If a group of people want to donate to those in need, why knock it? As far as I am concerned, true followers of God in a peaceful manner should be welcome and encouraged. We don't have to follow the same religious beliefs to respect and give thanks for people wanting to do good in the world.

It's the extremists of all stripes that are a problem.

Naik, pakistani, is one opinion. He does not speak for all islam
His views on hindus are more political than based on islam

These guys must be really bad Muslims then.

like most they can be influenced or prejudiced by where and how they grew up.
They put their own interpretation on what they want their faith to say and mean.

People can read good and peace into it or misuse to spread violence and hate.

Guys, forget the politics and argument for a moment. If a group of people want to donate to those in need, why knock it? As far as I am concerned, true followers of God in a peaceful manner should be welcome and encouraged. We don't have to follow the same religious beliefs to respect and give thanks for people wanting to do good in the world.

It's the extremists of all stripes that are a problem.

Because muslims are allowed to lie cheat and steal in order to advance their religion......the Koran allows this.....do you think Al Capone was a nice guy because he paid for soup kitchens? Same concept...especially if this guy is a radical hiding behind charity work...

like most they can be influenced or prejudiced by where and how they grew up.
They put their own interpretation on what they want their faith to say and mean.

People can read good and peace into it or misuse to spread violence and hate.
I suppose it depends on what is in your heart,or head.

Giving sadaqah (charity) to non-Muslims - islamqa.info
Giving sadaqah (charity) to non-Muslims
1 - It is permissible to give charity – other than the obligatory charity (zakaah etc.) – to poor non-Muslims, especially if they are relatives, on condition that they do not belong to people who are in a state of war against us and have not committed acts of aggression that would preclude our treating them kindly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Sadaqah to non-Muslims | eshaykh.com

Charity for non-muslims - Encyclopedia of searchable Islamic Q & A - Islamhelpline

Charity can be given to non-muslims. Muslims are not required to restrict their charity to Muslims only.

Giving sadaqah (charity) to non-Muslims - islamqa.info
Giving sadaqah (charity) to non-Muslims
1 - It is permissible to give charity – other than the obligatory charity (zakaah etc.) – to poor non-Muslims, especially if they are relatives, on condition that they do not belong to people who are in a state of war against us and have not committed acts of aggression that would preclude our treating them kindly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Sadaqah to non-Muslims | eshaykh.com

Charity for non-muslims - Encyclopedia of searchable Islamic Q & A - Islamhelpline

Charity can be given to non-muslims. Muslims are not required to restrict their charity to Muslims only.
If it doesnt really fit with their cue card vision of Islam it cant be true.

Why the FUCK are you so attracted to a religion with a 100% track record of spreading rape, death, destruction and human rights atrocities wherever it goes??? These are proven, easily verifiable facts about that Pisslam hate ideology (whose Quran I read before roasting it on my BBQ, back to hell where it came from). You're entitled to your own opinion, of course, but you are NOT entitled to your own facts about this sewer rat death-cult which has killed a total of 300 million people and still counting as I type this sentence. What long-term GOOD has Islam filth ever done for any society, you historical ignoramus?

Why the FUCK are you so attracted to a religion with a 100% track record of spreading rape, death, destruction and human rights atrocities wherever it goes??? These are proven, easily verifiable facts about that Pisslam hate ideology (whose Quran I read before roasting it on my BBQ, back to hell where it came from). You're entitled to your own opinion, of course, but you are NOT entitled to your own facts about this sewer rat death-cult which has killed a total of 300 million people and still counting as I type this sentence. What long-term GOOD has Islam filth ever done for any society, you historical ignoramus?
A lot of Londoners wont go hungry this Christmas because of these people. Thats a FACT matey.

I don't think anyone is entitled to their own facts. Including you.

What facts are you disputing?

Forum List

Back