The true spirit of Christmas

i dont think it is weird at all

Jesus is a prophet

and shall return to Earth

to defeat the Antichrist

according to Islam

Muslims are not more as 10 % in Europa, but are entitled to more as 80 % of social benefits in these countries. Better to give this money to own poor or homeless than to Muslim parasites.

i dont think it is weird at all

Jesus is a prophet

and shall return to Earth

to defeat the Antichrist

according to Islam

Jesus is not prophet, but our God!

Trinity.jpg

Muslims are not more as 10 % in Europa, but are entitled to more as 80 % of social benefits in these countries. Better to give this money to own poor or homeless than to Muslim parasites.
You are a dumb fuck. Give us your source.

You are a dumb fuck. Give us your source.

LOL. I enjoy always a dialog with an very intellectual dialog partner.
BTW you can spread your al taqiyya ( muslim lying to non muslims ) around as along as you want, cunning people
will not believe you.

The true meaning of Islam is a 24/7 murder of non-muslims.
Proofs are 270m killed by muslims within 1400 years.
Therefore these 'nice' muslims will begin to kill after they rich 20 or 30 % in country.

Muslims donate 10 tonnes of food in charity drive for homeless at Christmas

Shaykh Abdul Qayum, Chief Imam of the East London Mosque, added: “Muslims are inspired by their faith towards helping others in need. It is a religious duty for Muslims to try to help others, irrespective of a person's faith or background. This compassion is truly reflective of what Islam stands for.

muslim3-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqK_vgMZMtToVksLIt2InIPXMJO1-uvxL7r5B2-INzsCs.jpg

the IMAM lied. In fact muslims are required to restrict their use of CHARITY to
muslims only. Zakat cannot be used to build a hospital for hindus------or a soup kitchen for hindus . Zakat cannot be used to repair a damaged church or bury
a Christian child. In fact even JIZYAH must be used for "Islamic causes" only. If you feel like panhandling do not do so on Friday afternoons whilst wearing a
crucifix near a mosque. Try not to lie so much, tainted. I have relatives who escaped shariah shit holes

Naik, pakistani, is one opinion. He does not speak for all islam
His views on hindus are more political than based on islam

Merry Christmas to you, TOO-----aris No doubt Naik is alone in his
opinion on hindus--------ALL the muslims I have known over the past 50 years
ADMIRED hindus excessively-----Christians and jews too.

Shaykh Abdul Qayum, Chief Imam of the East London Mosque, added: “Muslims are inspired by their faith towards helping others in need. It is a religious duty for Muslims to try to help others, irrespective of a person's faith or background. This compassion is truly reflective of what Islam stands for.

muslims only. Zakat cannot be used to build a hospital for hindus------or a soup kitchen for hindus . Zakat cannot be used to repair a damaged church or bury
a Christian child. In fact even JIZYAH must be used for "Islamic causes" only. If you feel like panhandling do not do so on Friday afternoons whilst wearing a
crucifix near a mosque. Try not to lie so much, tainted. I have relatives who escaped shariah shit holes
And you're content to remain so ignorant?

Naik, pakistani, is one opinion. He does not speak for all islam
His views on hindus are more political than based on islam

Merry Christmas to you, TOO-----aris No doubt Naik is alone in his
opinion on hindus--------ALL the muslims I have known over the past 50 years
ADMIRED hindus excessively-----Christians and jews too.

merry christmas

The Mayor is just running a publicity farce, nothing to see here, and certainly nothing to take at face value, just more taqiyya being spread, because we all know the bombings and murders will be stepping up and then there are all those Christians who have been butchered in the ME the last few years to take attention away from by our 'Caliphate' hobbyists in the Christian holiday season.

This is also the time of year where we get spammed with the usual 'talking points' from assorted degenerates who know jack about it trying to school us all on 'what Christianity really is supposed to be!!!' from those who don't know the first thing about any theology, much less Christianity.

Last edited:

These guys must be really bad Muslims then.
All muslims are satan worshipers.

Forum List

Back