The Trump administration...and the arrogance

Hilarious to hear, after Barry's Narcissistic regime, to hear anyone now complain about Trump's similar traits.

I think Hussein was sneaky, he hid his arrogance and thought he had American's outsmarted and manipulated. The Trump admin is what it is on the surface...nothing to hide.
your right, Trump is all about bullshyte and lies. Time to wake up

Your pretty convinced arent 'ya...before hes done a single thing hardly. Me?...Im for a strong American Economy. Im not hoping he fails. Thats un American and only part of the problem....and, from my viewpoint...traitorous. Im skeptical and full of dout but no, I do not want him to fail as long as his work is for a stronger America for every legal citizen in The Country.
How many years were you hoping and praying for the American economy to fail under Obama?

Lol, you think Im a sheep. Thats funny. I voted for that high treason traitor in the first election but within a couple of months I saw through him. It was easy. Lol, you think I voted for him twice. Thats even funnier. If you cant see who I am by what I write over and over, consistently identical, thoroughly researched opinions every time...its no wonder you cant figure anything out.

Hilarious to hear, after Barry's Narcissistic regime, to hear anyone now complain about Trump's similar traits.

I think Hussein was sneaky, he hid his arrogance and thought he had American's outsmarted and manipulated. The Trump admin is what it is on the surface...nothing to hide.

The entire system is all about bullshyte and lies. The personalities vomited up as the face of the system must merely be swapped out periodically.

Yes, how true. In politics, unless your a sheep, is all smoke and mirrors...nothing is what it seems and it is all based on the biggest most unConstitutional event in American History...the federal reserve. "No Central Banks".
The Fed was created by Congress

Yes it was...during a time when congress was on vacation and only a handful of reps were there and guess what?...the legislation passed. Know your history. The Constitution says "No Central Banks". So, whats your point?

The entire system is all about bullshyte and lies. The personalities vomited up as the face of the system must merely be swapped out periodically.

Yes, how true. In politics, unless your a sheep, is all smoke and mirrors...nothing is what it seems and it is all based on the biggest most unConstitutional event in American History...the federal reserve. "No Central Banks".

Yes it was...during a time when congress was on vacation and only a handful of reps were there and guess what?...the legislation passed. Know your history. The Constitution says "No Central Banks". So, whats your point?
There is no legislation passed when Congress is on vacation

Now open up a browser and look up the five millionaires that pushed it. Thats all you have to do.

There is no legislation passed when Congress is on vacation

I have a vid that I think you should watch so you stop making a fool of yourself. You dont know the answer but you argue...You really need to watch this and watch it over and over until you get it. It is complicated at first...its meant to be. Know your history.

Forum List

Back