The Trump Administration: Mercifully Incompetent

You really have no concept of the law do you?

Title 18. Section 2071.”

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

That’s along the same lines as things we’ve been discussing all along. But the big news is in paragraph (b). (Emphasis added)

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Former Attorney General: Clinton may have “disqualified herself for elected office” - Hot Air

Nat4900

Hilariously Impotent

Do you Lefties ever get tired of displaying your embrassing butthurt all over the forums every day?

Hillary lost and committed treason.and espionage against The United States.
We should have watched her go to jail.

Instead we have to watch you jokes make fools of yourselves every day.
Treason Espionage??? Tree ,,,you're off your tree and fos Keep supporting this piece of human feces It becomes you

When you recall that the Hussein administration gave us the laughable "cash for clunkers" and his incompetent A.G. gave us the not so laughable "Op-Fast/Furious" and you consider that the Trump administration has accomplished more in less than two months than Obama did in 8 years you have to consider that the angry hysterical and hypocrite left wingers are "mercifully incompetent". What else can we think when radical lefties continue the tired old democrat 60's playbook even after democrats lost the presidency, the biggest mid term landslide in modern history, the senate and most of the governors and better than 2,000 state and local elections in the last couple of years and they still live in a fantasy world?

I borrowed the title from a WashPost article, and it rather fits nicely in what the last 60 or so days have brought us.....

From the Muslim travel ban....to the ACA repeal......from the wiretapping allegations....to the "beautiful wall" on the Mexican border paid by the Mexicans.....and the debacles about Flynn and Sessions, Trump's unilateral dictums have all mercifully shown this administration's incompetence.

As long as these mistakes are domestic future elections can rectify them.The fear, however, is that future Trump inanities may precipitate hostilities with other nations (some allies and some foes) and that genre of mistakes are not so easily overlooked or fixed.

Hopefully, the Trump entourage will simply "reward" Trump's ego....send him to Marla Largo .....feed him Big Macs....and keep telling him that its not his tweets but that evil media that is the real enemy, Trump will just go down as one of this country's biggest electoral mishaps.
Has the left won yet? I mean the euphoria that we saw with the country when Trump won, have you all destroyed that yet? Why is it that the left wing seems hell bent on destroying the country? Trump is doing what he said he would do and you don't like it, go figure.

I borrowed the title from a WashPost article, and it rather fits nicely in what the last 60 or so days have brought us.....

From the Muslim travel ban....to the ACA repeal......from the wiretapping allegations....to the "beautiful wall" on the Mexican border paid by the Mexicans.....and the debacles about Flynn and Sessions, Trump's unilateral dictums have all mercifully shown this administration's incompetence.

As long as these mistakes are domestic future elections can rectify them.The fear, however, is that future Trump inanities may precipitate hostilities with other nations (some allies and some foes) and that genre of mistakes are not so easily overlooked or fixed.

Hopefully, the Trump entourage will simply "reward" Trump's ego....send him to Marla Largo .....feed him Big Macs....and keep telling him that its not his tweets but that evil media that is the real enemy, Trump will just go down as one of this country's biggest electoral mishaps.
Has the left won yet? I mean the euphoria that we saw with the country when Trump won, have you all destroyed that yet? Why is it that the left wing seems hell bent on destroying the country? Trump is doing what he said he would do and you don't like it, go figure.

Because that is the ultimate goal of progressivism. The stated purpose of the ACLU's founder was to so disrupt the American legal system that it would become inert. That's why they are going batshit crazy now, the trumpster is promising to undo decades of work. They will continue to go apeshit until he is removed from office by whatever means they can come up with. They are anti American, they ARE AUTHORITARIAN.

Because it bans people from certain countries no matter what their religion is.

I'm sure you like "coincidences".........Let's look at just one of those "banned" countries.
Yemen is an Islamic societywhere nearly ALL Yemenis are Muslims

Why does allah advocate raping children?
Why does allah encourage All Muslims
to lie?
Why does allah advocate global warfare against anyone who is not Islamic?
Why does allah order Muslims to torture and murder Christians & Jews?
Why are Liberals Islam's Greatest protectors and defenders?

Because it bans people from certain countries no matter what their religion is.

I'm sure you like "coincidences".........Let's look at just one of those "banned" countries.
Yemen is an Islamic societywhere nearly ALL Yemenis are Muslims

No. It's not a coincidence that travel is being restricted in countries where jihadists can slip in easily, while countless other Muslim countries are not effected. Iraq was taken off the list. Why would it be taken off if trump wanted to ban Muslims? Because they have stepped up efforts to help in the vetting process.

The fact that nations helping with vetting standards are being removed from the list should tell any honest person this list is about national security and improving those standards and not about banning Muslims.

But oh I forgot, national security is no longer a secular issue.

Last edited:
More unsourced drivel from a pathetic butt hurt snowflake.
I suppose you need to believe something to be able to face yourself in the mirror after voting for the small handed Cheeto.

Poor thing, my primary mission was accomplished very early on the 9th of Nov, the hildabitch will never appoint a supreme court justice. Watching you pathetic regressive butt hurt snowflakes pissing yourselves is just icing on the cake.

Former President Obama's accomplishments include sending the U.S. Navy SEALs to FINALLY take out OBL....something I'm sure the RW doesn't like at all.

How many SEALS died while obummer was POTUS? You all scream about the poor SEAL who lost his life on the first mission of the trumpsters admin, but you ignore how many died under the obummer admin. Why is that? C'mon cupcake. How many. Your so called "competent" POTUS lost how many?

How many SEALS died while obummer was POTUS? You all scream about the poor SEAL who lost his life on the first mission of the trumpsters admin, but you ignore how many died under the obummer admin. Why is that?

Is this a "good time" to remind you of how long Obama was in office versus the orange clown?...........Why don't you ask how many died in Obama's first 60 days in office? (what a fucking moron !!!! lol)

How many SEALS died while obummer was POTUS? You all scream about the poor SEAL who lost his life on the first mission of the trumpsters admin, but you ignore how many died under the obummer admin. Why is that?

Is this a "good time" to remind you of how long Obama was in office versus the orange clown?...........Why don't you ask how many died in Obama's first 60 days in office? (what a fucking moron !!!! lol)

Give us a number nat. You laugh at the request, is that because you know it is a hugely high number? Higher than any POTUS ever, or is it because you are a sociopath and don't care about our servicemen and women?

YOU may (conveniently and defensively) "think" that its "not a Muslim travel ban", but the fact that the ban is of just Muslim countries, and the very fact that Saudi Arabia is not included on that ban although MOST terrorists that have harmed the US were indeed Saudis, AND the fact that ISIS isreadily using the ban for recruitment, belie your lame assertion.

Saudi Arabia is not included

This is what I have a problem with re: the ban.

ISIS is readily using the ban for recruitment

They're going to do whatever they can to spur recruitment. I don't care that they use a U.S. policy for doing so. If it weren't that one, it'd just be another one.

What might be disturbing -- I don't have a any figures on the incidence of this -- is the extent to which ISIS is able to successfully generate animus toward the U.S. among individuals who might otherwise not have any. Cows aren't generally dangerous, but if you f*ck with them sure can be.​

Please list all of the accomplishments of the oh so perfect obummer admin.

They raised the price of health insurance by a factor of 5.

Maybe I should have stated "positive" accomplishments.
OH MY!
Poll: President Trump's approval rating sinks to lowest point ever

WILLIAM STEAKIN, AOL.COM
Mar 20th 2017 5:01AM
X
President Donald Trump's job approval rating dropped to a new low over the weekend, as the president continues to grapple with healthcare reform, a travel ban, and wiretapping allegations against former President Barack Obama.

At 37 percent, Trump's approval is now at the lowest point of his presidency so far, according to the latest Gallup poll. His previous bottom number was 38 percent, which Trump hit back in mid February.

SEE ALSO: Trump: Running against Elizabeth Warren in 2020 would be a 'dream'

To put Trump's numbers in perspective, at the same point during his first term, President Obama's approval rating was between 62 and 63 percent, according to Gallup polling -- nearly a 25-point difference.

Click through Republican reactions to the American Health Care Act:

8 TWEETS
Republican reactions to the American Health Care Act
SEE GALLERY

Trump has already hit a lower approval rating than his predecessor ever did, as Obama's numbers never dipped below 40 percent during his presidency, according to Gallup.

The latest Rasmussen daily tracking poll does show the president with a 48 percent approval, an improvement after he sunk to a 45 percent approval from a high of 55 percent last week.

But the latest FOX News poll backs up Gallup's number, telling a similar story. Trump's approval with the American people fell five percentage points since February to 43 percent in the latest FOX News survey.

Trump's rocky handling of health care may be playing driving the lower approval ratings. According to the same FOX News poll, only 35 percent of Americans approve of how he's dealt with health care thus far.

And after all the far right crying and wHining above, still we have an Alt Right junior varsity that continually screws up in the WH and Congress.

Former President Obama's accomplishments include sending the U.S. Navy SEALs to FINALLY take out OBL....something I'm sure the RW doesn't like at all.

How many SEALS died while obummer was POTUS? You all scream about the poor SEAL who lost his life on the first mission of the trumpsters admin, but you ignore how many died under the obummer admin. Why is that? C'mon cupcake. How many. Your so called "competent" POTUS lost how many?
I "screamed"? When did I scream? Point out my posts where I screamed....since you make that claim. "Cupcake"....how precious....:lol:

I "screamed"? When did I scream? Point out my posts where I screamed....since you make that claim. "Cupcake"....how precious....:lol:
Westwall is the one who screams all the effing time because she gets hysterical and get argue logically. Example: she goes bonkers because Trump was excoriated for the Seal's death (in his first weeks as CiC), and she brings up the deaths in Obama's entire eight-year administration. She is guilty of the fallacy of inaccurate degree.

Forum List

Back