The Trump Administration: Mercifully Incompetent

Former President Obama's accomplishments include sending the U.S. Navy SEALs to FINALLY take out OBL....something I'm sure the RW doesn't like at all.

How many SEALS died while obummer was POTUS? You all scream about the poor SEAL who lost his life on the first mission of the trumpsters admin, but you ignore how many died under the obummer admin. Why is that? C'mon cupcake. How many. Your so called "competent" POTUS lost how many?
I "screamed"? When did I scream? Point out my posts where I screamed....since you make that claim. "Cupcake"....how precious....:lol:
Westwall is the one who screams all the effing time because she gets hysterical and get argue logically. Example: she goes bonkers because Trump was excoriated for the Seal's death (in his first weeks as CiC), and she brings up the deaths in Obama's entire eight-year administration. She is guilty of the fallacy of inaccurate degree.

business-commerce-report-gobbledygooks-management-laymans_terms-jargon-mban3101_low.jpg

I borrowed the title from a WashPost article, and it rather fits nicely in what the last 60 or so days have brought us.....

From the Muslim travel ban,,,,to the ACA repeal......from the wiretapping allegations....to the "beautiful wall" on the Mexican border paid by the Mexicans.....and the debacles about Flynn and Sessions, Trump's unilateral dictums have all mercifully shown this administration's incompetence.

As long as these mistakes are domestic future elections can rectify them.The fear, however,is that future Trump inanities may precipitate hostilities with other nations (some allies and some foes) and that genre of mistakes are not so easily overlooked or fixed.

Hopefully, the Trump entourage will simply "reward" Trump's ego....send him to Marla Largo .....feed him Big Macs....and keep telling him that its not his tweets but that evil media that is the real enemy, Trump will just go down as one of this country's biggest electoral mishaps.

It is not Muslim ban, Meals on Wheels is not a federal program and the President needs a full cabinet. Stop sabotaging the country because you lost. Grow up.

Its a Muslim ban.
Meals on Wheels is a fed program.
We don't havev a president but if you mean trump, have you looked as the anti-Americans he already has?

Is there any reason to think that he or they or the Rwpub congress will suddenly start work for the good the of the US? Or for their own constitution?

Nope.

YOU need to grow up and be honest with yourself.

No it is not. you made the claim now prove it.

No. It's not a coincidence that travel is being restricted in countries where jihadists can slip in easily, while countless other Muslim countries are not effected

So, Saudi Arabia......according to you and other morons......has NOT harbored or bred any jihadists since that country has NOT been included in the Trumpster's travel ban?

Please list all of the accomplishments of the oh so perfect obummer admin.

They raised the price of health insurance by a factor of 5.

Maybe I should have stated "positive" accomplishments.
OH MY!
Poll: President Trump's approval rating sinks to lowest point ever

WILLIAM STEAKIN, AOL.COM
Mar 20th 2017 5:01AM
X
President Donald Trump's job approval rating dropped to a new low over the weekend, as the president continues to grapple with healthcare reform, a travel ban, and wiretapping allegations against former President Barack Obama.

At 37 percent, Trump's approval is now at the lowest point of his presidency so far, according to the latest Gallup poll. His previous bottom number was 38 percent, which Trump hit back in mid February.

SEE ALSO: Trump: Running against Elizabeth Warren in 2020 would be a 'dream'

To put Trump's numbers in perspective, at the same point during his first term, President Obama's approval rating was between 62 and 63 percent, according to Gallup polling -- nearly a 25-point difference.

Click through Republican reactions to the American Health Care Act:

8 TWEETS
Republican reactions to the American Health Care Act
SEE GALLERY

Trump has already hit a lower approval rating than his predecessor ever did, as Obama's numbers never dipped below 40 percent during his presidency, according to Gallup.

The latest Rasmussen daily tracking poll does show the president with a 48 percent approval, an improvement after he sunk to a 45 percent approval from a high of 55 percent last week.

But the latest FOX News poll backs up Gallup's number, telling a similar story. Trump's approval with the American people fell five percentage points since February to 43 percent in the latest FOX News survey.

Trump's rocky handling of health care may be playing driving the lower approval ratings. According to the same FOX News poll, only 35 percent of Americans approve of how he's dealt with health care thus far.

Big whoop. Polls that were so horribly wrong that you all thought the shrilary was going to win in a cakewalk, which is why you are all having this collective epic meltdown. I hate to break it to ya but the polls are meaningless.

Former President Obama's accomplishments include sending the U.S. Navy SEALs to FINALLY take out OBL....something I'm sure the RW doesn't like at all.

How many SEALS died while obummer was POTUS? You all scream about the poor SEAL who lost his life on the first mission of the trumpsters admin, but you ignore how many died under the obummer admin. Why is that? C'mon cupcake. How many. Your so called "competent" POTUS lost how many?
I "screamed"? When did I scream? Point out my posts where I screamed....since you make that claim. "Cupcake"....how precious....:lol:
Westwall is the one who screams all the effing time because she gets hysterical and get argue logically. Example: she goes bonkers because Trump was excoriated for the Seal's death (in his first weeks as CiC), and she brings up the deaths in Obama's entire eight-year administration. She is guilty of the fallacy of inaccurate degree.

You love using "fallacy" nonsense but you have no clue what it means, nor do you apply it properly fakey. The fact remains that all of you screamed to the high heavens when the SEAL tragically lost his life, but collectively you all were silent about the dozens who lost theirs under obama. Unlike 'tards like you i don't claim that the obummer is responsible for everything that occurs in this world, unlike you and your claims to the opposite, I am merely pointing out your extraordinary hypocrisy.

No. It's not a coincidence that travel is being restricted in countries where jihadists can slip in easily, while countless other Muslim countries are not effected

So, Saudi Arabia......according to you and other morons......has NOT harbored or bred any jihadists since that country has NOT been included in the Trumpster's travel ban?

No one has said, but you. Saudi Arabia and America have complicated relationship which is probably above your pay grade.

I've never made such claim, buy let me ask you, how cooperative is Saudi Arabia with immigration vetting? Because cooperation is what iraq has done to get off the list.

And isn't it a bit inconsistent to argue that trump has a Muslim ban while complaining that he hasn't banned the Islamic homeland? Saudi Arabia is more evidence that this isn't a Muslim ban.

I borrowed the title from a WashPost article, and it rather fits nicely in what the last 60 or so days have brought us.....

From the Muslim travel ban....to the ACA repeal......from the wiretapping allegations....to the "beautiful wall" on the Mexican border paid by the Mexicans.....and the debacles about Flynn and Sessions, Trump's unilateral dictums have all mercifully shown this administration's incompetence.

As long as these mistakes are domestic future elections can rectify them.The fear, however, is that future Trump inanities may precipitate hostilities with other nations (some allies and some foes) and that genre of mistakes are not so easily overlooked or fixed.

Hopefully, the Trump entourage will simply "reward" Trump's ego....send him to Marla Largo .....feed him Big Macs....and keep telling him that its not his tweets but that evil media that is the real enemy, Trump will just go down as one of this country's biggest electoral mishaps.
I just realized something if the Trump administration is as "Mercifully incompetent" as you claim them to be how will they destroy the world, the US economy, and a shit ton of other stuff you Liberals are convinced they will do. It takes a concerted effort to do those things

More unsourced drivel from a pathetic butt hurt snowflake.

Well, OKTX.......It may be time for you and your fellow morons to find some other Fox-inspired "but hut" and "snowflake: stupidities to always include in your posts...\

Go on, try thinking for yourself..its actually rather "fun"..and for you it'll be a novel experience.

You'd think by now they would have something to say besides "butthurt" and "snowflake". Most intellectually stunted bunch of cretins I've ever seen.

I just realized something if the Trump administration is as "Mercifully incompetent" as you claim them to be how will they destroy the world, the US economy, and a shit ton of other stuff you Liberals are convinced they will do. It takes a concerted effort to do those things

Then allow me to clarify.......TRUMP is "mercifully incompetent"......however, his staff of oligarchs in his cabinet are a lot "smarter" and their selfish and evil agenda is what we should worry about........Trump is just there to fulfill his ego and ward off his recurring low self-esteem.

You'd think by now they would have something to say besides "butthurt" and "snowflake". Most intellectually stunted bunch of cretins I've ever seen.

True......but in their "defense," they ARE loyal to what Sean Hannity told them to repeat about democrats over and over......LOL

I've never made such claim, buy let me ask you, how cooperative is Saudi Arabia with immigration vetting? Because cooperation is what iraq has done to get off the list.

And isn't it a bit inconsistent to argue that trump has a Muslim ban while complaining that he hasn't banned the Islamic homeland? Saudi Arabia is more evidence that this isn't a Muslim ban.
Not really just evidence he has investments there and/or owes them billions

Not really just evidence he has investments there and/or owes them billions

DEBATE OVER

MSNBC
10 mins ·

There’s been some debate about whether Donald Trump’s campaign operation is under a federal investigation or not.

This morning, FBI Director James Comey ended that debate.

FBI's Comey confirms investigation into Team Trump's Russia ties
The FBI is exploring whether members of Trump's team cooperated with a…

MSNBC.COM|BY STEVE BENEN

More unsourced drivel from a pathetic butt hurt snowflake.

Well, OKTX.......It may be time for you and your fellow morons to find some other Fox-inspired "but hut" and "snowflake: stupidities to always include in your posts...\

Go on, try thinking for yourself..its actually rather "fun"..and for you it'll be a novel experience.
Fox huh. That figures. When almost every RWNJ starts using the same phraseology almost simultaneously, there has to be a central point of dissemination.

Then allow me to clarify.......TRUMP is "mercifully incompetent"......however, his staff of oligarchs in his cabinet are a lot "smarter" and their selfish and evil agenda is what we should worry about........Trump is just there to fulfill his ego and ward off his recurring low self-esteem.
Let me clarify as well saying its so don't make it so. What incompetence has Trump shown, also what is this evil agenda ? You know what they say about assumptions and I'm smelling a lot of that coming from you.

Forum List

Back