🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump downturn begins....

No, I'm in the stock market. Now I'm losing money.
You are an idiot. Just saying if you think this has anything to do with Trump. Name the policy that has caused the stock to sell off.

I never said it had anything to do with Trump personally but since he's POTUS at the time, it's his puppy.

I held Obama to the same standard, why would I give Trump a free pass? By your definition, a president who didn't pass a single policy or law or anything could absolve himself from any responsibility for market crashes because no policy they passed could be responsible.

Doesn't work that way. Sitting on your hands does not a free pass make.

Last edited:
Trump downturn continues.

Minus 666 points.

I feel this is just the beginning of the "correction".
Since President Trump took office, the DOW has gone up 9,000 points. A 600 point correction is a sneeze..

Down over 1000 pts in a week is a CRASH.

Eh --- not necessarily. We'll see when it stops tanking. Considering that's one thousand out of 26 it's barely four percent. Not insignificant but not enough to be called a "crash" --- yet.

No, I'm in the stock market. Now I'm losing money.
You are an idiot. Just saying if you think this has anything to do with Trump. Name the policy that has caused the stock to sell off.

If the stockmarket booming is due to Trump then so is a loss.
Your ignorance is astounding.
I get the feeling Coyote is not a stock trader, lol.
She is a liberal American white woman. Nothing else needs to be said.

Let’s see how it works....

Under Obama stocks do poorly....Obama’s fault.
Under Trump...stocks do poorly not Trump’s fault

The stock market under Trump will not do as well as it did under Obama.

And that has nothing to do with who’s President.

Political people want to ascribe credit or blame for stock market performance when politics really has little to do with market.

An

It's already done better in its first year than it did in any year of Obama's presidency with unemployment reaching numbers Obama couldn't reach in 8 years.

Well, I told you over the weekend it was going to be interesting to see what happened today.

Well........................guess what? One of the largest stock drops in HISTORY.

Guess everything is bigger under Trump, eh?

Wanna know what's scary? Even with 2000pts of drop in a week, it's still ONLY lost its gains from this year, one month, well 6 weeks we could say.

That's scary.

Let’s see how it works....

Under Obama stocks do poorly....Obama’s fault.
Under Trump...stocks do poorly not Trump’s fault

And its corollary:

Under Rump if stocks rise --- he da man;
Under O'bama if stocks rise --- no they di'int. Rump did that retroactively.

An

It's already done better in its first year than it did in any year of Obama's presidency with unemployment reaching numbers Obama couldn't reach in 8 years.
taking credit for favorable trends? there was no "turn around" under Mr. Trump.

Poor people are amusing. They see "big numbers" everywhere and have no clue what a /real/ loss is on the market; aka a long-term loss.

Daily turns, up or down, only typically harm/benefit the risk takers, the gamblers who play fast and loose with massive sums of money. Typical American's are vested in long-term gains, not over-nighters.

Well, I told you over the weekend it was going to be interesting to see what happened today.

Well........................guess what? One of the largest stock drops in HISTORY.

Guess everything is bigger under Trump, eh?

BOOM! Closes up 2.33 % ...567 points.

Trump did good, eh?

Forum List

Back