🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

And again, the mandates were the issue.

What "mandates"? This is the part where you back yourself up. You claim the CRA mandated banks hand out risky subprime loans, even though no such mandate exists. Then when the facts show that at least 75% of the loans that defaulted were issued by private lenders not subject to the CRA and who didn't have the mortgages underwritten by the GSE's, your response is to just bleat out vague words in the hopes it will connect the dots for you. Trouble is, because you're such a lazy person making a lazy argument, there are no facts. All you have is poorly-constructed innuendo.

6GJWk.gif

The Twerp, you have fucking triggered meh...dammit! I studied a lot for my assorted college degrees. I am pissed now meh neegah. I want to slap your fat face! Also thanks for editing your retarded post a few posts ago that like took up the whole screen. :p

LOL! No one believes you went to college.

The Twerp wins troll of the month! :p Twerp, I want to fight you in the octagon. What is your weight class you fat fuck!

The Twerp wins troll of the month!

Nah...a troll would be someone who vomits up Op-Eds, thinking they're facts, then redefines the parameters of what they were talking about, then resorts to shitty posts like the one above. Trolls don't use facts.

Twerp, where did you attend high school? Serious question.

Why all the sudden interest in my personal life? Is this just a means by which you can use to try to undermine me? Doesn't matter what high school or college I went to. All that matters are the facts. The facts show you don't know what the hell you're talking about. So here we are...

I never said that dodd-frank was before, I said the crisis triggered the act. And it addressed fanny and freddy. hmmmm.

OK, and? It "addressed" GSE's because they're, you know, government-sponsored entities. But it matters little, GSE loan defaults were in the 2-3% range. Whereas privately issued loan defaults were in the 23-34% range. That's what the facts show in the chart I provided to you.

If I have 6% of a pie and now I have 20% of a pie. 80% of the pie is something else. and the growth is but 14% on the pie. The increase may very well be 233%. so? If I have a dollar and make four I increased by 400%, but it's still but 4 dollars and I only added three dollars to my pocket. you're failure is noted.

Jesus fucking Christ...are we really at the point now when Conservatives don't understand math. When something grows, you are not calculating the growth on gross numbers, you calculate growth as a % over what the figure was previously.

You are conflating market share with market growth. You do that because you don't know basic arithmetic, or because you suffered a brain injury.
I know that 20% of a pie chart is smaller than 80% of a pie chart. and 20% being less doesn't influence the 80%. And again. percent change is not my concern, I give two shits the increase was 233%. I care about the % affected. As you wish to call it the market share. It was the 80% affected that tanked the market. As I previously posted.

so exactly how do you post up facts without a copy and paste of your supposed information sites? ooopsAnd again, the mandates were the issue.

I always make reference to the sources I use. I provide links. I provide charts. I try to make it as easy as I can for you to understand it because I recognize I am dealing with people who eat paint chips for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
you trashed the other poster for doing the same thing. how white of you.

I know that 20% of a pie chart is smaller than 80% of a pie chart.

Great. So you have a 6th-grade understanding of math. Good for you. I'm supposed to be impressed, why?

and 20% being less doesn't influence the 80%. And again. percent change is not my concern, I give two shits the increase was 233%. I care about the % affected. As you wish to call it the market share. It was the 80% affected that tanked the market. As I previously posted.

You don't care about the % affected, but OK, let's work with that premise. So garbage subprime loans previously made up 6% of the market in 2003, then that number jumped up to 20% by 2004. So how come there was such a massive increase in market share for subprimes? The answer is obvious; Conservatives dramatically weakened the underwriting standards for subprime loans, which is why they spiked starting in 2004 when the previous 11 years, they had been stagnant. So what that means is that in 2004, there was a sudden surge of subprime lending. What we've come to find out is that at least 75% of those new subprime loans came from private lenders, not subject to CRA rules or underwritten by GSE's. So explain to me why GSE's and the CRA are the problem when the overwhleming majority of loans issued came from private entities not subject to CRA rules, who didn't have those subprimes underwritten by GSE's?

ctually I have BA in English and a BS in Accounting you retarded TWERP! Where you at you retarded punk? I feel like slapping some sense into you.

Don't believe you have a degree either, and interesting how the defense of your indefensible points is to say "well, I have a degree, so there." What's that supposed to prove? D is for diploma!

The reason I don't believe you is because rather than use actual facts, you invoke something no one can verify. This is by design, of course, and a typical Conservative tactic. When the facts are not there, just make shit up about yourself. Conservative M.O.
^ that

Ramdomly vomiting up Op-Eds is not the same thing as using links to articulate an argument. What you assholes do is substitute someone else's opinion for your own, but you still lack the facts that support a coherent argument.

But opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Trump needs to stop acting like he's the smartest guy in the room because he ain't. The sooner he does that, the sooner he'll get outof the habit of contradicting his own staff

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ramdomly vomiting up Op-Eds is not the same thing as using links to articulate an argument. What you assholes do is substitute someone else's opinion for your own, but you still lack the facts that support a coherent argument.

But opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
I just read this slapfest between you and these other fellow conservatives and really chuckled. I am a conservative. I have a brain. I think that Dodd Frank needs reform, not repeal. E.g., the executive pay disclosures are stupid. I also believe that the repeal of Glass Steagall is really what started this mess.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Damn, Felonious, can't you make up your mind? Your hyperbole is confusing...

You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

I know that 20% of a pie chart is smaller than 80% of a pie chart.

Great. So you have a 6th-grade understanding of math. Good for you. I'm supposed to be impressed, why?

and 20% being less doesn't influence the 80%. And again. percent change is not my concern, I give two shits the increase was 233%. I care about the % affected. As you wish to call it the market share. It was the 80% affected that tanked the market. As I previously posted.

You don't care about the % affected, but OK, let's work with that premise. So garbage subprime loans previously made up 6% of the market in 2003, then that number jumped up to 20% by 2004. So how come there was such a massive increase in market share for subprimes? The answer is obvious; Conservatives dramatically weakened the underwriting standards for subprime loans, which is why they spiked starting in 2004 when the previous 11 years, they had been stagnant. So what that means is that in 2004, there was a sudden surge of subprime lending. What we've come to find out is that at least 75% of those new subprime loans came from private lenders, not subject to CRA rules or underwritten by GSE's. So explain to me why GSE's and the CRA are the problem when the overwhleming majority of loans issued came from private entities not subject to CRA rules, who didn't have those subprimes underwritten by GSE's?
well son, just post that link thingy that supports your claim. you said you always do that and yet here, no such thingy.

I just read this slapfest between you and these other fellow conservatives and really chuckled. I am a conservative. I have a brain. I think that Dodd Frank needs reform, not repeal. E.g., the executive pay disclosures are stupid. I also believe that the repeal of Glass Steagall is really what started this mess.

Well, the thing is the mortgage bubble pop was specifically caused by the massive defaulting in subprime loans handed out by private firms, not subject to CRA rules or underwritten by GSE's. The repeal of Glass-Steagall contained nothing about dramatically weakening lending standards beginning in 2004, nor did it remove leveraging restrictions for banks (which is how they managed to buy, repackage, sell, buy, repackage, sell, etc.). While it is true that Glass-Steagall broke down the barriers between commercial and investment banks, it in and of itself was not what caused lending standards to become "dramatically weakened", nor did it remove leveraging restrictions for the banks in exchange for letting the banks police themselves...and if that sounds like a one-sided deal, that's because it was.

well son, just post that link thingy that supports your claim. you said you always do that and yet here, no such thingy.

I've been posting these links. They are in the charts and links I provided throughout this thread. Go back and scroll through the thread. This shit you're doing here is just repetitive. Stop being so fucking lazy, take responsibility for yourself, and act like a goddamned adult.

Forum List

Back