The Trump implosion

No...really....it didn't. Only in a couple of cases where they accidentally thought the group was a conservative group. Thanks for playing, snowflake.

Fucking wrong as usual, asshole. There were 426 groups named in the IRS lawsuit. Of those 426, only 119 were Conservative...a whopping 28%. Most groups targeted were for progressive causes; medical marijuana, occupy Wall Street, and health care for all.

That's according to the actual list the IRS provided of 426 groups involved in the lawsuit.

So as usual, you don't fucking know the facts of which you speak. Shocking.

the IRS was much more aggressive against the conservative groups, that is well documented. its you who does not know the fucking facts of which you speak.
rewrite of history, it's what the left does all the time. look at our schools. they are truly anti american.

I did not say that Bush was perfect. He did not cause 9/11. that is on Bill Clinton. Iraq is on Bush, the mortgage mess is on Clinton.

Clinton and Richard Clarke warned Bush about Osama bin Laden. Bush ignored those warnings because he thought Saddam was the threat. Then Bush ignored the August PDB memo warning of bin Laden's determination to strike in the US. Bush and the Conservatives needed 9/11 to happen because that way they could justify their plan to invade Iraq, which was in the works before 9/11.

The mortgage mess is not on Clinton. Subprime mortgages shot up starting in 2004. So explain how it's Clinton's fault that a subprime bubble suddenly appeared in 2004, 3 years after Clinton left office? Was there some sort of time-release capsule in this mystery legislation? Nothing Clinton did led Bush to "dramatically weaken" underwriting standards for subprime loans beginning in 2004. Bush did that to make the economy look like it was growing as a result of his tax cuts....which he tied to the growth of the housing market while campaigning in 2004. So if we are to take Bush at his word, his tax cuts were responsible for the mortgage bubble.

Get a clue, idiot.

Last edited:
how many times do I have to explain it? the pollsters are part of the propaganda machine. They are making up shit and shoving it into your mouth. chomp, chomp chomp as you eat it up like the fool that you are.

The only people making shit up are those on the right who say "tax cuts pay for themselves", "deregulation of Wall Street is good for the economy", "Obamacare created all these poor, poor snowflake victims", and that you don't drag your knuckles behind you when you walk.

So if polls are inaccurate, how on Earth can you say Trump is respected? He's not even respected by Russia, and Putin is the one who got him installed as POTUS. Watch how he falls flat on his face this upcoming foreign trip to Italy, Israel (who he betrayed by sharing their intel with Putin), and Saudi Arabia.
So if polls are inaccurate, how on Earth can you say Trump is respected?

why do we need to make any such comment? we respect him and we know you don't. it is fking simple. the polls were wrong on 11/8 and they will always be wrong. And you know the reason. It isn't worth a round of posts. biased MSM owned by the DNC. The conservatives know this.

I did not say that Bush was perfect. He did not cause 9/11. that is on Bill Clinton. Iraq is on Bush, the mortgage mess is on Clinton.

Clinton warned Bush about Osama bin Laden. Bush ignored those warnings because he thought Saddam was the threat. Then Bush ignored the August PDB memo warning of bin Laden's determination to strike in the US. Bush and the Conservatives needed 9/11 to happen because that way they could justify their plan to invade Iraq, which was in the works before 9/11.

The mortgage mess is not on Clinton. Subprime mortgages shot up starting in 2004. So explain how it's Clinton's fault that a subprime bubble suddenly appeared in 2004, 3 years after Clinton left office? Was there some sort of time-release capsule in this mystery legislation? Nothing Clinton did led Bush to "dramatically weaken" underwriting standards for subprime loans beginning in 2004. Bush did that to make the economy look like it was growing as a result of his tax cuts....which he tied to the growth of the housing market while campaigning in 2004. So if we are to take Bush at his word, his tax cuts were responsible for the mortgage bubble.

Get a clue, idiot.
It started with Clinton and ended when the Congress passed the Community Reinvestment Act.

the IRS was much more aggressive against the conservative groups, that is well documented. its you who does not know the fucking facts of which you speak.

No it fucking wasn't, you stupid asshole. Nevermind the fact that this isn't something you can prove, the volume of groups that were not affiliated with Conservatives was 72% of all groups named in the lawsuit. Conservatives were only 28% of those targeted. The whining you are doing, that somehow they were more unfairly target than others, is a fucking load of snowflake, crybaby, cuck bullshit.

The groups that were actually targeted heavily by the IRS were medical marijuana groups, who were placed under more intense scrutiny before this even fucking happened.

Again, you would know this if you bothered to be informed. But you're not informed. You're just a mynah bird.

It started with Clinton and ended when the Congress passed the Community Reinvestment Act.

No it fucking didn't, liar.

From the OC register, November 16th, 2008:
  • Nearly $3 of every $4 in subprime loans made from 2004 through 2007 came from lenders who were exempt from the law.
  • State-regulated mortgage companies such as Irvine-based New Century Financial made just over half of all subprime loans. These companies, which CRA does not cover, controlled more than 60 percent of the market before 2006, when banks jumped in.
  • Another 22 percent came from federally regulated lenders like Countrywide Home Loans and Long Beach Mortgage. These lenders weren’t subject to the law, though some were owned by banks that could choose to include them in their CRA reports.
  • Among lenders that were subject to the law, many ignored subprime while others couldn’t get enough.
  • Among those standing on the sidelines: Bank of America, which made no subprime loans in 2004 and 2005; in 2006 and 2007 subprime accounted for just 2 percent of its loan portfolio. Washington Mutual, meanwhile, raised its subprime bet by 20 times to $5.6 billion in 2006 – on top of its already huge exposure through its ownership of Long Beach Mortgage.
Facts. You're welcome.

He wasn't the dick Gore and Kerry were, hence the support. But he was tainted with Democrat.

Bullshit. I remember you, Kinetta, from the old Yahoo Message Board days (yeah, I have that good a memory). I remember you being a Bush acolyte 100%, arguing in defense of all Bush's policies, from the tax cuts that didn't pay for themselves, to the deregulation of Wall Street, to supporting the Iraq War even by 2006 when it was looking like a shitshow of epic proportions. I remember you actively saying you supported Bush (and voted for him twice), and that you supported Israelis murdering Palestinians simply because they were Arabs.

All this dis-associative bullshit now is just for show, to make you feel better about yourself for casting your lot in with charlatans, thieves, liars, and idiots.

No, I gave you the link to the mandated commissioning of loans.

No, you didn't! Namely because no such mandate existed. You tried to tie the CRA to the subprime mortgage bubble, but that claim was wrecked the minute I posted the link from the OC register saying $3 out of every $4 in subprime loans were not subject to CRA rules. Explain to me how the CRA caused Bush's regulators to dramatically weaken lending standards 8 fucking years later? You can't explain it. INstead, you just regurgitate irrelevant nonsense on the boards to give people the impression you are informed when you're not. The CRA did not cause banks, not subject to CRA lending, to lower their standards beginning in 2004, 8 years after the CRA changes went into effect.

So connect the dots for me, please. Explain how changes to the CRA in 1996 caused a "dramatic weakening of underwriting standards" for subprime loans beginning in 2004. I'll save you the time; YOU CAN'T.

I brought it up? too funny. it started in the 1970s under carter and it's fking bush's fault. Barney Frank and his legislation pals throw all kinds of bullshit out :

You don't even know the first fucking thing of which you speak. Secondly, the "link" you posted below was not a news report, but rather an editorial written by one of the people who was pushing for deregulation of Wall Street. I mean, shit, could you not find anything by Larry Kudlow to at least give me a bigger belly laugh? Jeff Jacoby, the author of your opinion piece, was a paid lobbyist for wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...Goldman fucking Sachs, one of the major perpetrators of fraud in the economic collapse. That's why his opinion article is devoid of facts and willfully ignorant of the laws. So I'm astonished (not really) that someone who worked for GS would try to blame a law that had nothing to do with banks lowering lending standards for subprimes beginning in 2004.

Seriously, all you can do is vomit out Op-Eds. Facts be damned, right?!?!?!?

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Trump is not the problem. The problem is a concerted effort by the Progressives (nee Democrats) and their media to bring down this presidency by the slow erosion of unproven disaster stories.

They fully expected to have Hillary in the White House to finish the "fundamental transformation" begun by Obama, and suffered a collective psychotic break upon seeing their hard work of the preceding half-century swirl clockwise down the toilet. They are now as mad as the proverbial hatter, and are doing everything they can to infect the society with their delusions both general and specific.
WINNER, WINNER, chicken dinner... ^^^

I heard on a radio show about six months ago, the left is out to change history on the financial crisis in 2008. It is our duty as conservatives to ensure they are not allowed to do that.

Your first problem is that you listen to lying right-wingers on the radio. The second problem is the dramatic weakening of subprime loan lending standards, that caused subprimes to jump from 6% of the market in 2003 to 20% of the market in 2004, was not because of changes to a law done in 1996. It was because regulators (who work for the Executive branch) ceased enforcing lending standards because the Bush Administration reached a deal with Wall Street banks in April 2004 to remove their leveraging restrictions (so they could buy more of those MBS in the secondary and tertiary markets) in exchange (!) for letting the industry police itself. So typical of Conservative dealmaking, they gave away the farm and got nothing but empty promises in return.

we respect him and we know you don't.

You said foreign leaders respected him, but without any sort of polling or, you know, proof, it seems to me that you are just projecting your wishes, hopes, and snowflake dreams to some bullshit designed to make you feel better at yourself for supporting Trump. I'm sure, once he is gone -and he will probably be gone sooner than later- you will try to pretend you never supported him, and that he wasn't everything you are saying he is now. After all, it's what you losers did with Bush the Dumber. Thankfully, the internet preserves things you write. So when you try to disassociate yourself from Trump, we can just pull up all the posts where you were behind him 100% and ask, "what gives, dude?"

That is if you don't scrub the boards of your posts prior to Trump leaving, or while he is in the process of leaving, which is what Conservatives do all the time.

Rewriting history: saying Bush was not a Conservative even though Conservatives supported him blindly, 100% of his term.

What a fucking moron. The CRA was passed in 1977, Clinton was President from 1993-2001. You don't even know the basic dates of the things to which you are referring. Fucking loser.

Nothing in the CRA from 1977 or the changes to the CRA in 1996 caused a "dramatic weakening of lending standards for subprime loans beginning in 2004". That weakening was done by regulators not enforcing lending standards. Who do regulators work for? The Executive Branch. And who was in the Executive Branch in 2004? Bush.

Please, cite the specific line from the CRA or the change to the CRA that said "beginning in 2004, banks could dramatically weaken lending standards for subprimes thanks to regulators ceasing enforcement". I'll save you the time; you won't find that anywhere in the CRA.

What you clowns have always failed to do is account for the fact that the CRA and changes to the CRA resulted in Bush's regulators turning a blind eye to the dramatic weakening of standards beginning 8 years after the change to the CRA, and 27 years after the CRA was passed. The reason is because there is no connection between the CRA and the subprime bubble, mostly because 75% of the subprime loans issued from 2004-7 weren't even subject to CRA rules.

So like most things, your understanding of this is completely, 100% incorrect. That's because you buy into Conservative bullshit because you're not a smart person.

The twerp The Derp is typing like crazy. :p Quick question for The Derp, homosexual jew Barney Frank. Your thoughts on whether or not he caused the housing market implosion. Your response with expose your expertise in economics.

The twerp The Derp is typing like crazy. Quick question for The Derp, homosexual jew Barney Frank. Your thoughts on whether or not he caused the housing market implosion.

So all this post proves is that right-wingers are full of shit, don't know anything, but are so insecure they need people to pay attention to them.

Go fuck yourself, snowflake.

Quick question for The Derp, homosexual jew Barney Frank. Your thoughts on whether or not he caused the housing market implosion.

He didn't cause it. What caused it was Bush's regulators ceasing the enforcement of lending standards for subprime loans beginning in 2004 and extending into 2007, just as Bush said in 2008:

“The Presidents Working Group’s March policy statement acknowledged that turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007.”

So what does that above have to do with the CRA? Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. Conservatives are so desperate to blame anything and anyone than themselves and their deregulation ideology for a bubble that was created for no other reason than to give the illusion the economy was growing ahead of the 2004 election when it really wasn't.

Just another example of Conservatives putting party-before-country; the tax cuts didn't grow the economy as promised, so Bush and his fellow morons inflated a housing bubble that they credited to the tax cuts ahead of the 2004 election. Now, we have Conservatives saying it wasn't the tax cuts that caused the housing bubble, even though Bush himself said the housing market was proof his tax cuts worked while campaigning in 2004.

So you have quite the hole to get out of here...you can't blame anyone but yourselves for creating a housing bubble to cover for the failure of your tax cutting policies.

how many times do I have to explain it? the pollsters are part of the propaganda machine. They are making up shit and shoving it into your mouth. chomp, chomp chomp as you eat it up like the fool that you are.

The only people making shit up are those on the right who say "tax cuts pay for themselves", "deregulation of Wall Street is good for the economy", "Obamacare created all these poor, poor snowflake victims", and that you don't drag your knuckles behind you when you walk.

So if polls are inaccurate, how on Earth can you say Trump is respected? He's not even respected by Russia, and Putin is the one who got him installed as POTUS. Watch how he falls flat on his face this upcoming foreign trip to Italy, Israel (who he betrayed by sharing their intel with Putin), and Saudi Arabia.

you are a parrot. Do you ever have any original thoughts or is everything that you say programmed into your tiny head by your left wing slave owners?

your post above is just fuckin stupid. It does not merit response (even though I did respond)

The guy is only good at hyping business ventures. You need to have more abilities than that to be Prez. You have to take suggestions from grown- ups

Clinton and Richard Clarke warned Bush about Osama bin Laden. Bush ignored those warnings because he thought Saddam was the threat. Then Bush ignored the August PDB memo warning of bin Laden's determination to strike in the US. Bush and the Conservatives needed 9/11 to happen because that way they could justify their plan to invade Iraq, which was in the works before 9/11.

Get a clue, idiot.

NO, idiot. it was Clinton that was warned about OBL, it was Clinton the did not take him out when offered by Sudan, it was Clinton that castrated our intelligence services so they did not identify the 9/11 murderers in time to stop them.

as to tax cuts. Obozo kept the Bush tax cuts in place when he could have cancelled them. Why? because the rich dems that backed him told him not to. Wake the fuck up.

The guy is only good at hyping business ventures. You need to have more abilities than that to be Prez. You have to take suggestions from grown- ups

our country is the biggest business venture in history. It should be run by a successful business man.

I heard on a radio show about six months ago, the left is out to change history on the financial crisis in 2008. It is our duty as conservatives to ensure they are not allowed to do that.

Your first problem is that you listen to lying right-wingers on the radio. The second problem is the dramatic weakening of subprime loan lending standards, that caused subprimes to jump from 6% of the market in 2003 to 20% of the market in 2004, was not because of changes to a law done in 1996. It was because regulators (who work for the Executive branch) ceased enforcing lending standards because the Bush Administration reached a deal with Wall Street banks in April 2004 to remove their leveraging restrictions (so they could buy more of those MBS in the secondary and tertiary markets) in exchange (!) for letting the industry police itself. So typical of Conservative dealmaking, they gave away the farm and got nothing but empty promises in return.
yeah, your looking at a 14% growth as a 85% fault. yep. nice work. but I reject your ideas. I will stay with what is actually the cause. Fannie and Freddie. There wouldn't have been a change in how they did business, Dodd-Frank Act. Dodd-Frank Act - CFTC

In the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 (Dodd-Frank Act) enhanced the CFTC’s regulatory authority to oversee the more than $400 trillion swaps market.

Forum List

Back