The Trump shutdown

A few points.

1. Stealing intellectual property hurts the US. Obama did nothing. Trump is trying.
2. Allowing a large enough number of people to do anything illegal has a huge price to society at some point.
3. As more illegals try to enter it becomes a bigger problem, is it big enough now to get action?
4. It is a great time to invest in your 401(k), the weekly deduction is buying more of whatever you are investing in.

I wonder if this is a bridge too far ?
People didnt vote for this and yet he is trying to bully the politicians into paying for it.

It is just about the most shocking thing he has dont so far.
Well they did, trump won on border wall. Statistically you are incorrect
People voted for a wall that Mexico would pay for. He was very clear about that. I saw him on the tv saying it. Therefore I am correct.
He said it, no SCREAMED it at every freaking rally!

He doesn't care that his stupid actions are hurting Wall Street (and thus our retirement investments), the economy, and middle class workers right in the middle of the Holidays...

But his numbers are reflecting the fact that this isn't doing him any favors.

Hurting Wall Street? How did you pull that out of your ass? Trump has done things to effect the market, this shutdown isn’t one of them.
The partial US government shutdown entered its fourth day on Tuesday after leading to heavy losses in the securities markets and without any agreement in sight yet regarding the funds US President Donald Trump is demanding to build portions of his much-touted wall along the border with Mexico.

The Senate, which in this situation is taking the initiative in the budget talks, will meet on Thursday at 4 pm to try and resolve the budget impasse, but neither the White House nor the Democratic opposition is disposed to give ground, thus creating a scenario in which the shutdown could last into January.

“I can’t tell you when the government is going to be open. I can tell you it’s not going to be open until we have a wall, a fence, whatever they would like to call it,” Trump said on Christmas Day in the Oval Office after talking with US troops on the telephone, reports Efe.

He doesn't care that his stupid actions are hurting Wall Street (and thus our retirement investments), the economy, and middle class workers right in the middle of the Holidays...

Hurting Wall Street? How did you pull that out of your ass? Trump has done things to effect the market, this shutdown isn’t one of them.
The partial US government shutdown entered its fourth day on Tuesday after leading to heavy losses in the securities markets and without any agreement in sight yet regarding the funds US President Donald Trump is demanding to build portions of his much-touted wall along the border with Mexico.

The Senate, which in this situation is taking the initiative in the budget talks, will meet on Thursday at 4 pm to try and resolve the budget impasse, but neither the White House nor the Democratic opposition is disposed to give ground, thus creating a scenario in which the shutdown could last into January.

“I can’t tell you when the government is going to be open. I can tell you it’s not going to be open until we have a wall, a fence, whatever they would like to call it,” Trump said on Christmas Day in the Oval Office after talking with US troops on the telephone, reports Efe.

Good. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. MAKE THE DEMS CAVE.

LOL
You mean make the Republicans cave.
They don't want it either, dope.

LOL

Yep. ONly the people want it.

People didnt vote for this and yet he is trying to bully the politicians into paying for it.

Actually people did vote for the wall.

Yes it is a bridge way too far that the 5 billion isn't allotted for the wall. In fact 30 billion should be used for the cause, immediately.

He should have done this in the first budget. He was stupid to wait.

There were no Republican votes for it in the House.

He won the election based on this issue. If he had pushed, the people would have pressured the GOP, and they would have caved.

LOL

Then lay off the Dems. You can't blame the opposition for not doing what your own party won't do.

Actually people did vote for the wall.

Yes it is a bridge way too far that the 5 billion isn't allotted for the wall. In fact 30 billion should be used for the cause, immediately.

Yup, as soon as Mexico sends the money! Oh wait!

He won the election based on this issue. If he had pushed, the people would have pressured the GOP, and they would have caved.

Maybe he should have applied the great negotiating skills he's touted his entire life.

LOL

Then lay off the Dems. You can't blame the opposition for not doing what your own party won't do.

THey both deserve massive blame.

Controlling who enters the nation, is the most basic level of good governance.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. DEPORT ALL THE ILLEGALS. NOW.

Maybe he should have applied the great negotiating skills he's touted his entire life.
Even the morons book The art of the deal was written by some one else

Maybe Democrats should look up the definition of "negotiating".

Trump is delivering on his promises and as long as he does that the people who voted for him will vote for him again.

Some will, but some will not. And chances are this sort of thing will not gain him a single vote.

Maybe Democrats should look up the definition of "negotiating".

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

This from a Trump sheep!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

you are too funny today!

Agreed. He should have. He really dropped the ball on that one. I don't know what the fuck he was thinking waiting on this issue.

Forum List

Back