The Trump Train (Hillary Got Schlonged Again) Victory Lap!!!

d3e5748e32c260e1288e772dc29f4178.jpg

Some of us have celebrated on the various r/t threads like the election results thread. But now, it's time for a more proper celebration. America said not to that satanic, felonious, murdering marauder Hillary Rodham Clinton. And as the goon underclass throws their tantrums, we are but validated as we seek to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

We exposed the system, including the media for the hacks they are; and we overcame a rigged system to send CROOKED HILLARY packing.

The Trump train appears to be headed toward a train wreck. She is now leading in the popular vote by 2.8 million votes, which is unheard of. The largest vote EVER only to lose the electoral college vote. It means he is the first lame DUCK President that ever was sworn into the Oval office.

Obama has ordered that an investigation be done into Russia's intervention into this election and it's to be done prior to Trump's inauguration. You have Republicans John McCain & Lindsey Graham screaming about Russia's intervention in this race, basically stating that Trump won because of Russia.

Now there's one thing about Obama that we all know about, and have complained about, including myself. He is very slow to react, and you have to convince him of 110% evidence before he will react. Someone has stuck something under his nose in order for him to react like this and issue this executive order.

AND THAT IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TRUMPSTERS.

trump-and-putin.png

I've posted this before. But here it goes again.

"She is now leading in the popular vote by 2.8 million votes, which is unheard of."

Agreed, but in high population, metropolitan, Democrat controlled, welfare utopias.

Here's something that will piss you off:
:
1.png

I don't think I need to 'splain it to you, but outside of California, Trump would have won the popular vote. Clinton beat Trump in California by 4.2 million votes, yet only won by 2.8 million.

Outside of CA, Trump would have won the Popular Vote, and not lost any of his EC votes. Clinton, on the other hand, would have gone down by 55 votes to 177. Therefore, DJT does have a mandate in the other 49 states.

Now what do you have to say?

Comrade Trump has the lowest approval rating of any President Elect in history--at 42%. So I really really don't think it's Hillary Clinton that is getting "slonged" anymore--LOL
Donald Trump Receives Historically Low Post-Election Approval Rating

For the first time in this nations history the President elect has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, and his method of communication has been reduced to Tweeter account. That's how popular he is.

th

Forum List

Back