The Truth About Bidenomics

It's not
Your Cult lies to you.
It most certainly is.
Fear and an unswerving belief in God. The patron saint of conservatism (William F Buckley) said so.
Unfortunately, conservatism hasn't translated into ANY successful policy implementations...since the early 1970's. ^Shrug^.

Lol, electric cars take way more resources to make. Still has to use the power companies to run them, and the batteries are toxic to the earth.
Until technological advances make them both more efficient, cleaner, and cheaper. Such is the evolution of transportation.

It most certainly is.
Fear and an unswerving belief in God. The patron saint of conservatism (William F Buckley) said so.
Unfortunately, conservatism hasn't translated into ANY successful policy implementations...since the early 1970's. ^Shrug^.

You clearly don't know what successful means.

1696168114976.png

1696168133512.png

Biden inflation is STEALING the American people's future: Doug Burgum | National Report​

I'm sorry, what does the UAW wanting higher wages from companies making record profits hand over fist have to do with Biden?
Wages are at the heart of the UAW strike. And the companies unwilling to share those profits with their employees.
Sure, the UAW is worried about the EV future....but that's YEARS away.
I live around Ford hq in michigan and those workers are block headed knuckle draggers. They also support Biden and open borders and they could care less if illegals put working Americans out of a job by earning 8$ hour working for a Mexican Temp agency. I would love to see the Big 3 hire illegals and shitcan the overpaid donkeys.

The only thing the Company owes a Donkey is a paycheck every 2 weeks. The donkey only has a gripe if they own shares and if the donkey doesnt like the conditions,,,,,quit.

I live around Ford hq in michigan and those workers are block headed knuckle draggers. They also support Biden and open borders and they could care less if illegals put working Americans out of a job by earning 8$ hour working for a Mexican Temp agency. I would love to see the Big 3 hire illegals and shitcan the overpaid donkeys.

The only thing the Company owes a Donkey is a paycheck every 2 weeks. The donkey only has a gripe if they own shares and if the donkey doesnt like the conditions,,,,,quit.

Great post. Thank you

I'm sorry, what does the UAW wanting higher wages from companies making record profits hand over fist have to do with Biden?
Wages are at the heart of the UAW strike. And the companies unwilling to share those profits with their employees.
Sure, the UAW is worried about the EV future....but that's YEARS away.
Why the fuck would a company share the profits with people who didnt put up an investment and thereby take a risk in the endeavor? :cuckoo:

The Truth About Bidenomics

OP COMMENT: Trump has been making great ads. A few are on Youtube, most are on Rumble.

God Bless President Trump!!! You are OUR president that is here for WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Bidenomics is where you mutter inane sentences while babbling business buzzwords but you are protected by your partisan party no matter what you do.

There is no economic meaning of Bidenomics because there is no economic policies behind it

Forum List

Back