The Truth About Jan. 6th.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
An hour and 14 minutes. I know some have the attention span of a gnat. Learn what happened and how the narrative was manufactured, If you really care about this country watch it.

. Watch the video or do not reply. See you in an hour and a half.

Not sure about the "insurrection" part ... the rioting isn't a debatable matter ...

What about the thousands of people outside the barriers peacefully protesting like the 1st Amendment says we can ... why is their message lost? ... don't Republicans care what conservatives think anymore? ... if you fight the Democrat narrative, you give that narrative life ...

An hour and 14 minutes. I know some have the attention span of a gnat. Learn what happened and how the narrative was manufactured, If you really care about this country watch it.

. Watch the video or do not reply. See you in an hour and a half.
Hour and a quarter Propaganda Video?

I don’t think so

Why are you suddenly tired of watching propaganda? You have been watching the witch hunt, haven't you?
Because I can tell the difference between propaganda and fact.

D’snooza is lying to you in his ‘propaganda’ film about trumps lie.

Not sure about the "insurrection" part ... the rioting isn't a debatable matter ...

What about the thousands of people outside the barriers peacefully protesting like the 1st Amendment says we can ... why is their message lost? ... don't Republicans care what conservatives think anymore? ... if you fight the Democrat narrative, you give that narrative life ...
Exactly. They wanted the election investigated before certifuication. Congress refused and disenfranchised every Trump voter.

Watch it and then come back. If you don't you have nothing to say. Does your limited capacity understand that?

No you can't tell the difference, moron. That's why you're a prog.

Exactly. They wanted the election investigated before certifuication. Congress refused and disenfranchised every Trump voter.

They can investigate now ... or they won't because there's nothing to be found ... show me one Republican-dominated precinct that Biden carried ...

We're talking dozens and dozens of truckloads of ballots ... and not a one of them spotted by anyone ...

They can investigate now ... or they won't because there's nothing to be found ... show me one Republican-dominated precinct that Biden carried ...

We're talking dozens and dozens of truckloads of ballots ... and not a one of them spotted by anyone ...
Apparently you do not believe there was massive organized fraud. I do, and so does half the country.

Jan 6th is a giant zero
The Stalin’s are using it as politics to damage T and gop

Zero committee about the hundreds of leftist riots that had real weapons

Forum List

Back