The truth some here cannot take

Just a few things invented by blacks. Notice how I am not saying blacks invented everything and that whites have never made any positive contributions to the world at any time.

a309791bdcab21051ed224cab54505ff--african-american-inventors-american-history.jpg

That's funny, as an electric engineer, I know that NO ONE invented the light bulb, certainly not Lewis Latimer. It was an iterative process of many developments and contributions, slowly forging by trial and error a lamp that would burn brightly and last a practical length of time. Despite the false claims above, Latimer merely contributed an improved type filament, an improvement to be sure, which itself was further improved upon and replaced. But invent the electric lamp? :auiqs.jpg: How many other claimed "inventions" are as specious?

Lewis Howard Latimer - Wikipedia

So until you find the guts to stop whites from practicing racism anywhere, don't lecture me.
The details are often where your arguments depart from the truth, and with the express purpose of making what essentially becomes a false narrative. Not to suggest I believe lecturing you would accomplish anything of much value. You're incorrigible and a victim of your own fallacies.

I've departed from no truth or fact. And I know that. I expect everything you guys are doing. You cannot face the truth yourself so then you must find something to try discrediting. It's standard white racist operating procedures in these forums. You do this because you are a coward number 1, and you know that other racists will rush to gang up on a non white that doesn't toe the blame themselves for the racism they endure like you racists want.

I never said Augustus Johnson created ice cream for example. I believe these were videos that mentioned a variety of black inventors ad you decided to pick out 2 to make claims of inaccuracy. One was debunked by Valerie, so then you ran to the Johnson didn't invent ice cream like I said it when I did not. So you are the one who departed from the truth in order to crate your false narrative. You ignored a small but important detail that this was a video not made by me about more than one inventor. That's where you hung yourself. You are basically a victim of your own ignorance and stupidity.
Here is an example of two party ignorance and inflexibility.
There Are None So Blind
As Those Who Will Not See

John Heywood

Again, same can be said of the entire forum.

Especially when it comes from conservative wingnuts.

No need to get your panties in a bunch

As I said, race is purely a political construct.

Thanks for proving my point.

Now it's time to call me a racist, that is your cue.

Really, the only reason race it talked about here is due to political concerns.

That is a truth.
They call racist so much it means nothing anymore.

Your political opponent becomes the racist.

The problem is, they call Trump a racist because he has become a political opponent of the NAACP. But before Trump, they called the entire Tea Party a group of racists. We all know that it mattered little who won as a Republican, they were going to be painted as a racist.

Unfortunately for them, Trump was not thought of as a racist prior to running for office. People looked at him as a narcissist and man whore, but not a racist.

Blacks thought of Trump as a racist, and so did the Nixon DOJ when they made him pay a settlement for racial discrimination. The tea party is a bunch of racists and republicans who are racists are called racists.

Bu his thread is about black achievements. You guys turned it into a crying session about fake black racism because it destroys your lies about black non achievement.

You stretch and bend the truth until it is unrecognizable when the unadulterated truth would serve you far better. There have been a few books that had a profound effect on my life UP FROM SLAVERY was one of them. Why look any farther than Booker T. Washington
for inspiration, intelligence, determination, willpower or just about any other positive trait? Yet I have not seen Mr. Washington or one
the greatest inventors in history, George Washington Carver, even mentioned in passing. Dr Charles R. Drew and many others come to
mind who seem to forgotten in the quest for racist propaganda. Hatred overcomes good sense every time.
Up From Slavery is so important to me I keep a copy to give away.

bend

Because there are better people to look towards than Booker T. Washington if you are black. How about WEB Dubois to start with? I've stretched and bent nothing. Booker T Washington never invented anything. Frederick Douglass wrote a book too, My Bondage and my Freedom. I have presented the unadulterated truth. There have been many more black inventors besides the ones whites like you decide we need to know. So you are trying to force me to accept racist propaganda as the unadulterated truth.

Just a few things invented by blacks. Notice how I am not saying blacks invented everything and that whites have never made any positive contributions to the world at any time.

a309791bdcab21051ed224cab54505ff--african-american-inventors-american-history.jpg

That's funny, as an electric engineer, I know that NO ONE invented the light bulb, certainly not Lewis Latimer. It was an iterative process of many developments and contributions, slowly forging by trial and error a lamp that would burn brightly and last a practical length of time. Despite the false claims above, Latimer merely contributed an improved type filament, an improvement to be sure, which itself was further improved upon and replaced. But invent the electric lamp? :auiqs.jpg: How many other claimed "inventions" are as specious?

Lewis Howard Latimer - Wikipedia

Yeah I know. Blacks invented nothing and all we do is live under the comfort whites created for us because of their inventions.

3089830-1130898912-592884.png

So until you find the guts to stop whites from practicing racism anywhere, don't lecture me.
The details are often where your arguments depart from the truth, and with the express purpose of making what essentially becomes a false narrative. Not to suggest I believe lecturing you would accomplish anything of much value. You're incorrigible and a victim of your own fallacies.

I've departed from no truth or fact. And I know that. I expect everything you guys are doing. You cannot face the truth yourself so then you must find something to try discrediting. It's standard white racist operating procedures in these forums. You do this because you are a coward number 1, and you know that other racists will rush to gang up on a non white that doesn't toe the blame themselves for the racism they endure like you racists want.

I never said Augustus Johnson created ice cream for example. I believe these were videos that mentioned a variety of black inventors ad you decided to pick out 2 to make claims of inaccuracy. One was debunked by Valerie, so then you ran to the Johnson didn't invent ice cream like I said it when I did not. So you are the one who departed from the truth in order to crate your false narrative. You ignored a small but important detail that this was a video not made by me about more than one inventor. That's where you hung yourself. You are basically a victim of your own ignorance and stupidity.
There Are None So Blind

John Heywood

And you are blind while refusing to see.

Whites did not invent as much as they claim.

If you weren’t so obnoxious, I’d feel sorry for you. You have such a inferiority chip on your shoulder just because of the color of your skin. That is your short coming, but you constantly blame others for it. Man up and be an example for younger blacks, achieve an overcome. Or sit on your ass and cry that whitey won’t let you succeed......it’s your choice, and only yours.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Try a new reply junior.

I would but your profile doesn't allow it. You do it all the time. You're doing it now. And I'm not the one trying to create disunity based on DNA. Stating that blacks actually invented things is not creating division based on DNA. Your racism is apparent here by your racist whining about a thread simply showing that blacks actually invented things. The assumption made that I'm trying to say blacks are better than whites stinks of you're getting uppity. So fuck off.

How charming. Dean Carnegie would be impressed.

You won't fine any race baiting threads started by me because they DO NOT EXIST. I am not the one who litters this board with thread after thread after thread of racial divisiveness and bigotry like you do.

That's all you ever do. There is nothing divisive about his. Yet there are a bunch of htreads and posts by whites here that are, including all of yours.

Liar. As you can't find any started by me, you are smearing all white people. That is racism, pure and simple. You are a racist hack.

Since I am not smearing all white people anywhere, you're a liar. And since you clos off your profile so no one cam retrieve your racist posts, you cannot say what you do in your second sentence. Drop the fragility and grow up.

Look at how this pathetic racist wraps one lie up within another lie! If anyone questions what the white man has truly done to blacks, there is but one simple, pure and unimpeachable test: go look at any black society that has NEVER had any contact EVER with the white man. This is TRULY the Black man ON HIS OWN. The only places you can still find such people are in Papau New Guinea and the deep Amazon between Brazil and Peru. Here is part one of a three part series, fascinating to watch in itself---- of blacks meeting the white man for the first time. These people are living paleolithic stone age.

No culture, no society, no schools, no inventions, no cities, nothing short of stone tools. Some barely utilize fire. This is undeniably what the Black has accomplished for himself ON HIS OWN. Everything else, good and bad, came from contact with the white man (or at least some outside culture), and I dare any anthropologist to prove me wrong.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A fool with no knowledge of history doesn't even know himself.

That's you son.

Can't we just be human instead of black, white, etc.?

This thread is annoying.

Oh now we have to be human, but only in threads made by blacks that talk about how there are whites who still practice racism.

There are racist whites? And...you won't change it.

It is not against the law to be racist.

What is your solution?

This thread is annoying.
This is what whites, usually experiencing some guilt complex, try to say when they don't want to deal w/the past and/or current sins by whites against blacks.

They try to neutralize it.

And that is what blacks say when they want to guilt whites into free money and things.
What do we say? I was simply commenting on what he said. So what do blacks say?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

STFU Marc. You race baiting loser.

This thread is annoying.
This is what whites, usually experiencing some guilt complex, try to say when they don't want to deal w/the past and/or current sins by whites against blacks.

Even when a white person suggests blurring the color lines in an attempt to promote harmony between the races, they're racist.

For fuck's sake, is there any way a white person can not be racist to you guys?

Sorry but this person nor you want to try to even begin to promote racial harmony. What you both want is to have me shut up pointing out white racism. Because if you or any other white "conservative" here was about that, you'd be in other threads telling whites there to stop what they are doing But you don't. You follow me or other blacks around to harass us trying to make us shut up so you can all spend all day long talking your racist shit about us as black people with no opposition.

I'll tell you what. You tell me what to do to help you fight racism and I will do it. What would you like me to do? Come to your house, grab a bat and go beat up some racist white guys? I'd be happy to actually help you do that as the Klan hates me more than they hate you but how will that stop racism? All that will do is make you and me feel better for an hour or so.

There Are None So Blind

John Heywood

And you are blind while refusing to see.
Are you in the second or third grade? I will answer you in kind nyaah nyaah your mother wears combat boots.

So in your mind, desiring racial harmony is a racist thing?
Where did I state, or even suggest, that?

First of all, it was a question. Secondly, where did Azogthedefiler state or suggest that he didn't want to deal w/the past and/or current sins by whites against blacks? Thirdly, it was a question based on my experiences here with certain blacks who seem to think that whites who do not go around waving signs declaring their acceptance of white racist history are racist.

So let me ask you another question: Do you or do you not contend that whites who "don't want to deal with the past and/or current sins by whites against blacks" are racist themselves?

I've departed from no truth or fact. And I know that. I expect everything you guys are doing. You cannot face the truth yourself so then you must find something to try discrediting.

That's not what I posted. I posted the details (as in what you choose not to recognize) are where your narrative parts with the truth and becomes false.

You cannot even accurate respond to what I posted without turning it into a false narrative. Mainly because you are (as I previously noted) incorrigible, and nothing I post will ever support your desire to see things other than what they are.

I don't even try to discredit you, because you discredit yourself without me having to make much effort in pointing out when you do.

This thread is annoying.

Even when a white person suggests blurring the color lines in an attempt to promote harmony between the races, they're racist.

Sorry but this person nor you want to try to even begin to promote racial harmony. What you both want is to have me shut up pointing out white racism.

Uh huh. This from the guy who tells me I can't say anything about blacks or that I need "only concern myself with..." You tell people to "Shut the fuck up" all the time. You've already done it once or twice in this thread alone.

Because if you or any other white "conservative" here was about that, you'd be in other threads telling whites there to stop what they are doing But you don't. You follow me or other blacks around to harass us trying to make us shut up so you can all spend all day long talking your racist shit about us as black people with no opposition.

You started this thread and you got exactly what you were hoping for; whitey disagreeing with you so you could point out how racist we are for disagreeing with you. Harassment my white ass.

So in your mind, desiring racial harmony is a racist thing?
Where did I state, or even suggest, that?

First of all, it was a question. Secondly, where did Azogthedefiler state or suggest that he didn't want to deal w/the past and/or current sins by whites against blacks? Thirdly, it was a question based on my experiences here with certain blacks who seem to think that whites who do not go around waving signs declaring their acceptance of white racist history are racist.

So let me ask you another question: Do you or do you not contend that whites who "don't want to deal with the past and/or current sins by whites against blacks" are racist themselves?
The ones who respond in an insenesd manner, yes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread is annoying.

Sorry but this person nor you want to try to even begin to promote racial harmony. What you both want is to have me shut up pointing out white racism.

Uh huh. This from the guy who tells me I can't say anything about blacks or that I need "only concern myself with..." You tell people to "Shut the fuck up" all the time. You've already done it once or twice in this thread alone.

Because if you or any other white "conservative" here was about that, you'd be in other threads telling whites there to stop what they are doing But you don't. You follow me or other blacks around to harass us trying to make us shut up so you can all spend all day long talking your racist shit about us as black people with no opposition.

You started this thread and you got exactly what you were hoping for; whitey disagreeing with you so you could point out how racist we are for disagreeing with you. Harassment my white ass.

Yes harassment. Every fucking thread no matter the subject, no matter the black poster, you racists say the same fucking things. You never discuss the thread topic, it's all ad hominem attacks. We are called racists when we have said nothing racist and a low life like you starts whining like you've done nothing pretending not to understand how you and whites like you create animosity. Instead you are just poor innocent victims wrongfully attacked only because your skin is white. Or how we hate every white person who ever existed on planet earth because we oppose the racism of a few raggedy white racists here at USMB while pointing out the history and continuing racism by whites. Every single time.

But you love Avery Jahrman because he says what you want and need to hear. He blames blacks for everything like you want us to. So he's the acceptable house negro of the moment. But you guys can't understand how we can call you racists.

I have the same right to discuss the racism of whites in the race and racism forum as you do when you post your dumb ass false racist screeds about us. Just because we can show proof of your racism through laws and polices that allowed you to be given what you have doesn't change that. You don't get any special rights because your ass is white. This is not 1918. I nor any of the blacks have to read the stereotyped racist rants you guys post and accept it as truth. We don't have to say," yessah boss you'se right about us negros, we did this to ourselves" just because that's a lie you guys want to tell yourselves and would like to force us to believe. We know what the problem is. We know what started the problem. You whites here say you don't want to be blamed? Whites should not have done what you dd. You whites here say you don't want to be blamed? Stop doing what you keep doing.

When you talk abut us, its not accurate. You don't enter threads made by whites doing what you do to blacks here. For some reason you don't see what whites are saying as things that are not racially divisive That's one reason why I say you need to concern yourself with white racism. Just as much as you and others lecture me about doing something about a black community you have made up, I say the same for you. Don't like being told to STFU, stop making rude and racist comments all the time. Didn't see you getting on whites here who tell me the other blacks here how blacks have never dine anything and depend on whites for everything. Until you can do that, you really have nothing to say to blacks. Because if you can't. then all you are doing is trying to bully blacks here into silence. After all you claim to be doing this to promote racial harmony but you only jump on blacks when we are only opposing the racism we get from whites. Promoting racial harmony isn't letting whites freely speak racist crap while trying to shut up blacks for opposing it.

I started this thread to show whites like you that blacks have done things here. But you can't understand how a black person could be pissed off and tired of reading this shit from whites like you all the damn time. In standard form you racist jump in, try to derail the thread then cry when you get called the racists that you are.

Last edited:
IM I’ve told you. I ll Stand shoulder to shoulder with you. What is your plan to end racism?

And I told you. Start an organization in the white communiy and work to end the racism in the white community.

Now stop asking.

I've never known you to post the truth. Where is all the black created infrastructure? Where are all the colleges created by blacks? Where are all the aircraft manufacturing plants created by blacks? Where are all the colliders created by blacks? Where is anything created by blacks except here:

george washington carver?

are you saying that whites created everything? that no black ever created anything worthwhile or of value?

wasn't jesus black?

Forum List

Back