The U.S., NATO Have Neither Right nor Authority to Judge Others: FM Spokesperson

If the USA is still in nato, which it is, the other partners will strongly object.
That doesn't mean it will stop you because you have a habit of charging around the world and getting beaten with your gung ho bravo, waving guns everywhere.
The Vietnam war wall in dc is testimony to those failures. Arlington is another one.
So, more than likely no one will stop you but that doesn't make it justified it only confirms you haven't learnt from history.
Actually, those are all testaments to people willing to give their all for their families, friends, country, and God and a reminder to us all that "Freedom is not Free".

To become a free people we paid in blood and we will continue paying in blood as long as we wish to remain free.

Personally, I never felt the least bit angry or regretful spilling my own for others seeking the same here or overseas.

Like Medicine, Nursing, or Law Enforcement, it's a calling.

We've shed the blood of several millions of our own defending the freedom of others and buried now over half a million Americans to that end and we will continue doing so, win, lose, or draw.

That's who we are and hopefully always will be as a Nation and as Individuals.

There's always a cause greater than ourselves that deserves a champion.

In closing, other nations are free to object but the US always reserves the right to act unilaterally if needed and we can justify it to ourselves and nobody can, or will stop us.

Actually, those are all testaments to people willing to give their all for their families, friends, country, and God and a reminder to us all that "Freedom is not Free".
Bullshit. They were conscripted and sent to die in a war that you started, invading a foreign country un requested and were resoundingly beaten.
Is that how you judge war?
To become a free people we paid in blood and we will continue paying in blood as long as we wish to remain free.
Oh how noble of you. So long as its somebody else blood your grub.
Personally, I never felt the least bit angry or regretful spilling my own for others seeking the same here or overseas.
You wouldn't have the guts to trim your fingernails you wimp.
Like Medicine, Nursing, or Law Enforcement, it's a calling.
Not when they are conscripted.
We've shed the blood of several millions of our own defending the freedom of others and buried now over half a million Americans to that end and we will continue doing so, win, lose, or draw.
Yes and you still haven't learnt a thing. You charge around the world slaughtering innocent people, get beaten then come home and wrap yourselves in the flag and bellow to the world uts the greatest country on earth. Dont makenme vomit
That's who we are and hopefully always will be as a Nation and as Individuals.
The Chinese will soon make you re think that arrogant stupidity.
There's always a cause greater than ourselves that deserves a champion.
Where are you getting all this egotistical quotations? Who the fuck do you think you are?
In closing, other nations are free to object but the US always reserves the right to act unilaterally if needed and we can justify it to ourselves and nobody can, or will stop us.
Really? Why don't you hook into putin and defend freedom and democracy in Ukraine? Because you haven't the guts.

Hook into China and test your military might son. Youre full of bravado and arrogance. Home of the brave my arse.

No. All China is saying is that by the totality of crimes against humanity committed by American civilization, the U.S. has NO MORAL RIGHT to preach and teach humanism
But China does??? Maybe we should ask the people of Hong Kong and the Uhigers about China's great
humanistic lessons they have to teach the world.

And WHERE did you get that confidence?

I think the domination of the world by an invasive upper class of one ethnic group is far scarier than Hitler, Stalin, and Putin combined. Just because from time immemorial it is the top of that ethnic group that finances all wars.

For example, in April 1945, a fake American firm in Argentina refueled German submarines with diesel fuel. Как Вам это?
How about that?
I’d like to see some proof of that. What was the name of the company and who owned it?

Forum List

Back