"The ugliest election I've seen!" TRANSLATION: "My gawd, Republicans are finally fighting back!"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
It's a real hoot to see Democrats and their tame media whining about what an "ugly" election cycle this is.

The only difference between this one and previous national elections, is that when Democrats hand out their usual lies, diversions, and deceit... this time the Republicans are fighting back and refuting them! Using tactics similar to those Democrats have used for years. Even the top guy on the ticket is doing it for a change.

Democrats are reeling in shock and horror, and ratcheting up their rhetoric to hysterical levels.

This is an unprecedented event in living memory. Republicans have always been the "nice guys" in every election, hoping people will see their comparative civility as reason to elect them. When Democrats make up videos showing Paul Ryan pushing Granny over a cliff in a wheelchair, Republicans simply call it "nonsense" and let it go. When Democrats accuse Republicans of poisoning the water and air, dispossessing Senior citizens, and stealing food from children, Republicans ignore it with the contempt it deserves.

But now Republicans are digging into Democrats' past, showing how Democrat policies have failed time and again, refuting Democrat lies, and demonstrating the Dems' unfitness for elected office.

No wonder the campaign looks ugly. For the first time in a national election, the Republicans are fighting as fiercely as the Democrats. And using some of the same tactics.

The media is right. For a change. You can't get much uglier than that.

Last edited:
The republicans aren't fighting, They are pitching a tantrum. Made up crap and lies don't stand much chance in a real fight.

The republicans aren't fighting, They are pitching a tantrum. Made up crap and lies don't stand much chance in a real fight.

Oh shut up. Pulling woman out of their hat and handing them a script and a seat next to Gloria Allred is really desperate. This new one had no idea what to say unless she read it. Made up crap is Hitlery's motto. Just like she wants open borders to share energy.....

Made up crap and lies don't stand much chance in a real fight.
You and your cohorts are finding that out, aren't you, making up posts like that. :biggrin:

I'm seeing the results of it. Your candidate fell on his ass last night trying to use lies and made up crap against Hillary.

There is absolutely no reason to make shit up about Hitlery. She is perfectly capable of making up her own shit.

Democrats are reeling in shock and horror, and ratcheting up their rhetoric to hysterical levels.

Actually, I believe most if not all Democrats are reeling with hysterical laughter as the republican party and the nutters self destruct.
As a Democrat I can only speak for myself, but I don't want the Republican Party to self destruct. Our democracy requires vigorous and honest debate. Without an honest opponent, we may fall into the worst situation possible, namely one party rule.

Actually, I believe most if not all Democrats are reeling with hysterical laughter as the republican party and the nutters self destruct.
As a Democrat I can only speak for myself, but I don't want the Republican Party to self destruct. Our democracy requires vigorous and honest debate. Without an honest opponent, we may fall into the worst situation possible, namely one party rule.
Then why are you a Democrat?

Because I don't believe in trickle down economics, I believe that all Americans deserve equal rights, I believe that the environment needs protection from polluters, I believe workers deserve fair treatment from employers. I could go on, but you seem trigger happy with the 'funny' rating.

Back to the subject:
It's a real hoot to see Democrats and their tame media whining about what an "ugly" election cycle this is.

The only difference between this one and previous national elections, is that when Democrats hand out their usual lies, diversions, and deceit... this time the Republicans are fighting back and refuting them! Using tactics similar to those Democrats have used for years. Even the top guy on the ticket is doing it for a change.

This is an unprecedented event in living memory. Republicans have always been the "nice guys" in every election, hoping people will see their comparative civility as reason to elect them. When Democrats make up videos showing Paul Ryan pushing Granny over a cliff in a wheelchair, Republicans simply call it "nonsense" and let it go. When Democrats accuse Republicans of poisoning the water and air, dispossessing Senior citizens, and stealing food from children, Republicans ignore it with the contempt it deserves.

But now Republicans are digging into Democrats' past, showing how Democrat policies have failed time and again, refuting Democrat lies, and demonstrating the Dems' unfitness for elected office.

No wonder the campaign looks ugly. For the first time in a national election, the Republicans are fighting as fiercely as the Democrats. And using some of the same tactics.

Because I don't believe in trickle down economics, I believe that all Americans deserve equal rights, I believe that the environment needs protection from polluters, I believe workers deserve fair treatment from employers. I could go on, but you seem trigger happy with the 'funny' rating.
I am a Republican and I agree with all of that.

The problem is that Democrats don't actually care about the environment or human rights.

Democrats are nothing but lying scum using the real concerns of the left wing to betray the nation, and Republicans are the only ones who are in any position to stop them from doing that.

Actually, the Republicans aren't fighting back; Trump is fighting back. The GOP establishment would rather see Hillary win.

The problem is that Democrats don't actually care about the environment or human rights.

Democrats are nothing but lying scum using the real concerns of the left wing to betray the nation, and Republicans are the only ones who are in any position to stop them from doing that.
I would ne'er how you came up with that. The propaganda you are inhaling has really done a number on your powers of reasoning

A Republican presidential nominee calls the lying scumbag Democrat presidential nominee a LIAR to her face on national tv...refreshing!!! :eusa_clap:

Don't look now, because it's everywhere, and you can't look away if you wanted to.

This is the information age, and Americans are getting a good look at each other here.

We have blamed the other guy for everything for a few centuries now, and taken advantage of our relative isolation to sit in a state of blamelessness.

Not any more. We're getting a good look at the ugly American......

.....and for at least a few seconds or longer each day...we're seeing our own relflections

I would ne'er how you came up with that. The propaganda you are inhaling has really done a number on your powers of reasoning
What propaganda?

"The ugliest election I've seen!" TRANSLATION: "My gawd, Republicans are finally fighting back!"

"finally fighting back"??

You mean all of the obstruction and smearing of the current POTUS, not to mention engineering a government shutdown, was not "fighting"??

:lol::lol::lol:

One corrections. Republicans aren't fighting back but Donald Trump is. The RINOs are hiding under their beds in fear.

Forum List

Back