"The ugliest election I've seen!" TRANSLATION: "My gawd, Republicans are finally fighting back!"

"The ugliest election I've seen!" TRANSLATION: "My gawd, Republicans are finally fighting back!"

"finally fighting back"??

You mean all of the obstruction and smearing of the current POTUS, not to mention engineering a government shutdown, was not "fighting"??

:lol::lol::lol:
The shut down was Obama not congress.... Gees dont you guys ever stop lying?

What obstruction? The RINOs in Washington have stood by and let Obama do what ever he wants.

You mean all of the obstruction and smearing of the current POTUS, not to mention engineering a government shutdown, was not "fighting"??

They want it both ways.

They cry victim when people hear what Trump says

Then act like big tough guys and say that the mainstream media is terrified of Trump.

As a Democrat I can only speak for myself, but I don't want the Republican Party to self destruct. Our democracy requires vigorous and honest debate. Without an honest opponent, we may fall into the worst situation possible, namely one party rule.
Then why are you a Democrat?
Because I don't believe in trickle down economics, I believe that all Americans deserve equal rights, I believe that the environment needs protection from polluters, I believe workers deserve fair treatment from employers. I could go on, but you seem trigger happy with the 'funny' rating.
I am a Republican and I agree with all of that.

The problem is that Democrats don't actually care about the environment or human rights.

Democrats are nothing but lying scum using the real concerns of the left wing to betray the nation, and Republicans are the only ones who are in any position to stop them from doing that.
I would ne'er how you came up with that. The propaganda you are inhaling has really done a number on your powers of reasoning
What propaganda?
Whatever propaganda you were fed to develop such a warped and in precise world view.

Nope, sorry...not gonna work.

A certain Senator from Texas and a bunch of House stooges did it. Not the Prez's fault they were being a bunch of assholes in trying to destroy his signature legislation.

Didn't work, either.

:)

They want it both ways.

They cry victim when people hear what Trump says

Then act like big tough guys and say that the mainstream media is terrified of Trump.
What obstruction? The RINOs in Washington have stood by and let Obama do what ever he wants.
That's insane, the GOP controlled Congress has done nothing.

They've sent Obama NOTHING to sign, or veto.

Then we he acts on his own, they flip their lids.

That's what "obstruction" means

They won't allow anything good to happen while Obama is President

The republicans aren't fighting, They are pitching a tantrum. Made up crap and lies don't stand much chance in a real fight.
you mean the democrats with the made up stuff and lies.

but no, the republicans are not fighting back Trump is fighting back, and the more he fights back the more "republicans" that distance themselves from him.
If he wins he should immediately change his affiliation to libertarian or something.

A certain Senator from Texas and a bunch of House stooges did it. Not the Prez's fault they were being a bunch of assholes in trying to destroy his signature legislation.

Didn't work, either.

His signature legislation was supposed to save money and be self supporting, how could they be trying to kill something that supported itself by refusing to allocate funding to it. He lied right from the start.

Didn't work, either.

The Obama refusing to sign a bill because it didn't have his monstrosity in it is not him shutting down the government???? You are full of shit.

Then why are you a Democrat?
Because I don't believe in trickle down economics, I believe that all Americans deserve equal rights, I believe that the environment needs protection from polluters, I believe workers deserve fair treatment from employers. I could go on, but you seem trigger happy with the 'funny' rating.
I am a Republican and I agree with all of that.

The problem is that Democrats don't actually care about the environment or human rights.

Democrats are nothing but lying scum using the real concerns of the left wing to betray the nation, and Republicans are the only ones who are in any position to stop them from doing that.
I would ne'er how you came up with that. The propaganda you are inhaling has really done a number on your powers of reasoning
What propaganda?
Whatever propaganda you were fed to develop such a warped and in precise world view.
It is called rationalization.

You can't have huge swaths of so called "humanitarians", "egalitarians" and "progressives" literally defending racism against white people, sexism against men and religious bigotry against Christians just because they feel those groups are "privileged". Democrats and their asshole counterparts in the EU have literally racialized the global perception of political spectrum, that is not "liberal" or "progressive" at all.

I am a humanist.
The only people I don't defend are those who don't defend themselves.

Didn't work, either.

His signature legislation was supposed to save money and be self supporting, how could they be trying to kill something that supported itself by refusing to allocate funding to it. He lied right from the start.

The subsidies would be "self-funding"??

The republicans aren't fighting, They are pitching a tantrum. Made up crap and lies don't stand much chance in a real fight.
you mean the democrats with the made up stuff and lies.

but no, the republicans are not fighting back Trump is fighting back, and the more he fights back the more "republicans" that distance themselves from him.
If he wins he should immediately change his affiliation to libertarian or something.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Didn't work, either.

That was how it was sold.
It was going to save the taxpayers money, save the government money. How does something that saves money require funding?
and yes, obama did shut down the government, the bill that was put on his desk had everything in it to keep government funded, except for the ACA funding. It wasnt the republicans that shut it down, they did their job. IT was the democrats crying because their redistribution plan wasnt funded.

Didn't work, either.

The Obama refusing to sign a bill because it didn't have his monstrosity in it is not him shutting down the government???? You are full of shit.

Lawfully passed legislation that was one of the main issues in the election that the main guy who sponsored it won. The assholes were the ones trying to defund it, so YOU are full of shit.

Didn't work, either.

It was going to save the taxpayers money, save the government money. How does something that saves money require funding?
and yes, obama did shut down the government, the bill that was put on his desk had everything in it to keep government funded, except for the ACA funding. It wasnt the republicans that shut it down, they did their job. IT was the democrats crying because their redistribution plan wasnt funded.

When did he ever say, "self-funding"?

Didn't work, either.

Lawfully passed legislation that was one of the main issues in the election that the main guy who sponsored it won. The assholes were the ones trying to defund it, so YOU are full of shit.
The assholes that were trying to defund it were the majority in Congress, elected by a majority of the people. Therefore, they were doing that the majority wanted them to do and the minority in congress did not think that was fair.
The assholes were the ones forcing something through that obviously the majority of voters did not want, as would be evident by the number of newly elected congressmen that promised to shut down the ACA.

Didn't work, either.

The assholes that were trying to defund it were the majority in Congress, elected by a majority of the people. Therefore, they were doing that the majority wanted them to do and the minority in congress did not think that was fair.
The assholes were the ones forcing something through that obviously the majority of voters did not want, as would be evident by the number of newly elected congressmen that promised to shut down the ACA.

Not at that time.

The Republicans only had a majority in the House and it was already established that nationwide more people had actually voted for Dems in House races in the 2012 election. The only reason they kept their majority was through gerrymandering. So yeah, they had control, but "elected by a majority of the people"? Not so much.

Didn't work, either.

When did he ever say, "self-funding"?
“I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits—either now or in the future.

that promise right there means that it would not cost the taxpayers more.
you have to consider the fact that the U.S has no money and every dollar it spends right now is added to the deficit.

Forum List

Back