The ultimate blame rests with ignorant GOPers and not just Trump...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let me first say that Trump is an idiot....He must have known that his past would come back to haunt him and NOT be ignored. Trump wanted to wade into the political pool, and he is drowning.

Many people knew well that Trump was misogynistic, xenophobic, a lackluster businessman (how many failed businesses?), often immature, and a true cad when it came to "gaming" the corrupt taxation system.

Still, many republicans "excused" it all with the inane conclusion that Trump told it like it is......and they will pay the price accordingly, not only in losing the WH, but almost surely the senate as well.

You know what Hillary is, and you back her to the hilt.

Pot, meet kettle

Yes, a billionaire is a failed businessman, clearly... Just believe it, a regressive loser who couldn't run a lemonade stand has said it!

The ultimate blame rest with Hillary supporters when even more jobs leave the US and blacks are pushed further into poverty by Hillary's open border policy.

Let me first say that Trump is an idiot....He must have known that his past would come back to haunt him and NOT be ignored. Trump wanted to wade into the political pool, and he is drowning.

Many people knew well that Trump was misogynistic, xenophobic, a lackluster businessman (how many failed businesses?), often immature, and a true cad when it came to "gaming" the corrupt taxation system.

Still, many republicans "excused" it all with the inane conclusion that Trump told it like it is......and they will pay the price accordingly, not only in losing the WH, but almost surely the senate as well.

I guess Trump tanking in the polls is everyone else's fault but Trump and his deplorables. That's what I'm gathering from the replies.

Bootstraps people, bootstraps. Take responsibility for your loss.

I guess Trump tanking in the polls is everyone else's fault but Trump and his deplorables. That's what I'm gathering from the replies.

It indeed is, should have paid the polling companies, like Hillary. Elections are supposed to be bought.

• Banned
It indeed is, should have paid the polling companies, like Hillary. Elections are supposed to be bought.

Now, THIS idiot is blaming the pollsters...LOL (let's see crooked media, partisan moderators, not working Mics, weak RNC, etc.)

Avoid your responsibilities,Norma, otherwise you may have to grow up.......

Did you really just prove my hyperbolic statement?

• Banned
It indeed is, should have paid the polling companies,

YES, that Wall Street Journal is a "left wing" rag????

The beginning of the end.......and the poll below is BEFORE Gary Johnson drops out.

In a head-to-head match-up, Clinton's lead over Trump grows to 14 percent (52 percent to Trump's 38 percent.)

headtohead_c5ef2c423597e6347023e72422585d20.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

Forum List

Back