The ultimate disgrace

As if I could protect her any more than the leftwing establishment already does.

She got away with killing a cop...do you really think a background check matters to her?

Seriously? You cannot imagine a more serious felony?

While your tear-jerking mention of "children" is amusing, it's also senseless. Murder - regardless of who - is the most serious felony stupid.

By the way - you celebrate abortion every chance you get. So spare us your fake sob stories of "for the children".

Hiring a felon isn't against the law.

It's also not against the law to steal a dead body in California. So I guess that makes it ok, uh?

Can you grow up for even 10 seconds AN? Trying to defend the indefensible is just pointless. Find a fuck'n hobby or something...

She did her time. If Columbia wants to hire her then that's their business. If you don't like it, don't send your kids there. If you're an alumnus, don't donate. It's that simple.

Well that makes the double-homicide (plus attempted murder of two others) completely acceptable then, uh? :cuckoo:

If what you outlined here is the standard you believe the Ivy League should be held to, well you have some serious issues that require a mental health professional.

She was involved with MURDERS (plural) - she has no business being paid to influence America's youth... Can Columbia hire her? Absolutely. Can the rest of us stand up and speak out against Columbia and their radical "leaders" (and I use that term very loosely)? You better fuck'n believe it chief...

Lots of things are legal but still bad ideas. This is one of them. It glorifies leftist violence and minimizes political murder.

She did her time. If Columbia wants to hire her then that's their business. If you don't like it, don't send your kids there. If you're an alumnus, don't donate. It's that simple.

Well that makes the double-homicide (plus attempted murder of two others) completely acceptable then, uh? :cuckoo:

If what you outlined here is the standard you believe the Ivy League should be held to, well you have some serious issues that require a mental health professional.

She was involved with MURDERS (plural) - she has no business being paid to influence America's youth... Can Columbia hire her? Absolutely. Can the rest of us stand up and speak out against Columbia and their radical "leaders" (and I use that term very loosely)? You better fuck'n believe it chief...

I don't care what standard they hold themselves to. Like I said, if you don't like it, don't patron them. That's how the free market works. You folks claim to believe in that, right?

As if I could protect her any more than the leftwing establishment already does.

She got away with killing a cop...do you really think a background check matters to her?

Is that a reason not to have a law? Because people will still break the law?

Why, exactly, would you want to make it easy for a convicted cop killer to legally obtain a firearm?

What does that accomplish?

You people are bitching because Columbia gave her a job while at the same time you'd happily give her an AR-15.

While your tear-jerking mention of "children" is amusing, it's also senseless. Murder - regardless of who - is the most serious felony stupid.

By the way - you celebrate abortion every chance you get. So spare us your fake sob stories of "for the children".

Why do you want to keep it legal for cop-killers to buy firearms?

A felon cannot legally own a firearm and would never pass a background check.

Get your facts straight and you'd look less ignorant.

I don't care what standard they hold themselves to. Like I said, if you don't like it, don't patron them. That's how the free market works. You folks claim to believe in that, right?

You don't get it and you will never get it.

Tell me where they want to drop the background checks already in place?
They want to add the mentally ill to the list not drop the laws already on the books.
Why is it the left is always, it's either this, or that, with no other solutions that are in between?

You don't get it and you will never get it.

She should be pushing burgers behind a counter, not teaching our future generations of her anti American ideology.
It's the very University that taught the twisted ideology to President Obama, all about big government and control of the citizens and that the government is the boss and not the people.

^^^ this.

Spot on.

Oh... well.... why didn't you just say so? I mean, the fact that she "did her time" makes the fact that she MURDERED people completely ok.

In fact, I'm sure the family of the murdered victim is thoroughly satisfied now that she "did her time". And I'm sure "doing her time" completely qualifies her to work in the Ivy League and influence young people.

I know - why don't we have Charles Manson do some video conferencing consulting for Columbia? I mean, after all, who has "done their time" more than Charles Manson. The guy has been in prison for ever - so lets have him start leading what is supposed to be America's best and brightest as well, right? :cuckoo:

The President of Columbia University should be fired and the school should be purged of the liberal filth that infects it.

This woman is not only a cop-killer, but she has the audacity to complain that her cohorts involved with the murders are still in prison and (quote) "not with us". Guess what you despicable bitch - neither are the victims of your murder. They are "not with us" nor will they ever be.

How, exactly, does a person with the most serious fellony imaginable get hired at Columbia University? If this is what the Ivy League represents, what an embarassment to the United States.

Jesse Watters Confronts Radical Convicted Cop-Killer Hired by Columbia ? and School Security Wasn?t Happy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Why is the fact that she has not reached out to the victims families so damning of her? It seems to me that is the only compassionate move she has made in this regard. I don't think I would want to hear from her if she had been involved in the murder of my dad.

As to whether or not she should be hired by Columbia University that is their choice as disgusting as it is.

Immie

Last edited:

A felon cannot legally own a firearm and would never pass a background check.

Get your facts straight and you'd look less ignorant.

I think that is his point: a felon could never pass a background check. He, and the other anti-gun liberals, want us to believe requiring "enhanced background checks" will prevent felons from getting weapons.

The joke is on them.

Immie

I don't suppose the fact that Boudin didn't plan the robbery or shoot anyone matters to you people. She served a lot of time for choosing her friends poorly. True she was present at the scene of the crime when two cops and a security gaurd were murdered. If she didn't actually pull a trigger or plan the heist that should enter into labeling her a blood thirsty killer.

Forum List

Back