The ultimate disgrace

Charles Manson didn't kill anyone either.

That is not true. He killed several people and comparing the mastermind of the murders he and others commited to this woman is total bullshit. There is a reason why Manson will never be parolled.

I expected nothing less from you as you are an ignorant cow.

Last edited:

That is not true. He killed several people and comparing the mastermind of the murders he and others commited to this woman is total bullshit. There is a reason why Manson will never be parolled.

Holy shit... Huggy just took the exposure of his remarkable ignorance to a whole new level.

Charles Manson never killed anyone you fuck'n informed tool. :lmao:

1 Additional Answer
Charles Manson had no killings himself. He instructed other people under his influence to do it for him.

How Many People Did Charles Manson Kill?
Charles Manson was never convicted of murder. He brainwashed his followers to kill people in order to start a race war. Manson was found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, and
Why is there gay peope? - Ask.com Answers...

How Many People Did Charles Manson Kill? - Ask.com Answers

Holy shit... Huggy just took the exposure of his remarkable ignorance to a whole new level.

1 Additional Answer
Charles Manson had no killings himself. He instructed other people under his influence to do it for him.

Charles Manson was never convicted of murder. He brainwashed his followers to kill people in order to start a race war. Manson was found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, and

Manson claimed he killed a guy up in Monterey. It is also suspected by the authorities that he murdered the caretaker of the ranch "Shorty" whatzizname but his body was never found. I suggest you read the book "Helter Skelter" by the prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi.

1 Additional Answer

Manson claimed he killed a guy up in Monterey. It is also suspected by the authorities that he murdered the caretaker of the ranch "Shorty" whatzizname but his body was never found. I suggest you read the book "Helter Skelter" by the prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi.

So your source is the always "reliable" Charles Manson? :lmao:

1 Additional Answer

So your source is the always "reliable" Charles Manson? :lmao:

If you read the book I mentioned it is hard to believe that Manson did not commit at least two murders.

That would be two more murders than Boudin commited.

Then there are the crimes Manson WAS convicted of which were two seperate killing sprees he ordered.

Obviously you are just running off at the mouth and never read Helter Skelter. You have always been a pompus blowhard...why would I expect anything different from you today.

If you read the book I mentioned it is hard to believe that Manson did not commit at least two murders.

Well, that's the difference between you and I... you operate off of "belief", I operate off of facts. And the facts are - Charles Manson has never been convicted of a single murder. Ever.

In fact, you are so negligent here, Charles Manson could actually sue you on libel charges. You identified him by name and accused him of something he has never been charged with and which you have no proof of.

Well, I guess that makes the murders she was intimately involved with ok then, uh? By the way, Charles Manson isn't working at Columbia, is he?

Then there are the crimes Manson WAS convicted of which were two seperate killing sprees he ordered.

Obviously you are just running off at the mouth and never read Helter Skelter. You have always been a pompus blowhard...why would I expect anything different from you today.

So you FALSELY claim that Manson was convicted of two murders and I'm the one who is a "blowhard"? :lol:

Well, that's the difference between you and I... you operate off of "belief", I operate off of facts. And the facts are - Charles Manson has never been convicted of a single murder. Ever.

In fact, you are so negligent here, Charles Manson could actually sue you on libel charges. You identified him by name and accused him of something he has never been charged with and which you have no proof of.

Well, I guess that makes the murders she was intimately involved with ok then, uh? By the way, Charles Manson isn't working at Columbia, is he?

So you FALSELY claim that Manson was convicted of two murders and I'm the one who is a "blowhard"? :lol:

So let me get this straight... You are so worried about being wrong on the internet that you are defending Charles Manson..

Nice work!

You are laughable.

So let me get this straight... You are so worried about being wrong on the internet that you are defending Charles Manson..

Nice work!

You are laughable.

I'll set this straight.

Charles Manson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manson himself did not murder anyone. He was convicted with conspiracy to commit murder.

Last edited:

Nice work!

You are laughable.

Wrong? I have links proving you are wrong. You're just pissed that I called you out on your ignorance...

Nice work!

You are laughable.

Wrong? I have links proving you are wrong. You're just pissed that I called you out on your ignorance...

Indeed, he was never convicted of the actual murders. He was charged with conspiracy to commit murder. He instructed his henchmen in the Hinman Murder, the Tate Murders and the LaBlanca Murders.

That's pretty rich, all things considered.

Anyhoo, Manson wasn't present for the murders that landed him in jail.

And you sound like you admire him. Which doesn't surprise me atall.

The President of Columbia University should be fired and the school should be purged of the liberal filth that infects it.

This woman is not only a cop-killer, but she has the audacity to complain that her cohorts involved with the murders are still in prison and (quote) "not with us". Guess what you despicable bitch - neither are the victims of your murder. They are "not with us" nor will they ever be.

How, exactly, does a person with the most serious fellony imaginable get hired at Columbia University? If this is what the Ivy League represents, what an embarassment to the United States.

Jesse Watters Confronts Radical Convicted Cop-Killer Hired by Columbia ? and School Security Wasn?t Happy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Seriously? You cannot imagine a more serious felony? I can think of several right off the top of my head. How about child rape and murder? There are any number of true innocent victims of horrible crimes. Police as valuable as they are to society hire on with full knowledge that they are placing thier lives at risk. Our armed forces face a similar possible fate. I don't think a cop is more valuable a human being than a soldier sent to some shithole to have his or her legs blown to red mist for a politician's sometimes questionable agenda.

Ted Nugent. And the GOP loves him. A child rapist that shit his pants to avoid serving, and the NRA holds him up as the paragon of patriotism.

No...that's your partner in stupidity.. Bugliosi made the allegations. If you two are too stupid to read the book then you should probably not comment on Manson.

No...that's your partner in stupidity.. Bugliosi made the allegations. If you two are too stupid to read the book then you should probably not comment on Manson.

So that book is the ONLY source in the world on Charles Manson? There is no other source of information other than that one book? :lmao:

Is there anyone who has a lower IQ in the USMB community than Huggy? Anyone who says people should shut up if they haven't read one specific book on a subject that literally has thousands of books, magazines, and websites dedicated to it is really a desperate and uneducated buffoon.

Oh... well.... why didn't you just say so? I mean, the fact that she "did her time" makes the fact that she MURDERED people completely ok.

Who did she murder?

Kathy Boudin is an American far left radical who was convicted in 1984 of felony murder for her participation in an armed robbery that resulted in the killing of two police officers and a security guard. She was released from prison in 2003.

(If you can't keep up, perhaps you should find something else to occupy your time? I'm just saying...)

So that book is the ONLY source in the world on Charles Manson? There is no other source of information other than that one book? :lmao:

Is there anyone who has a lower IQ in the USMB community than Huggy? Anyone who says people should shut up if they haven't read one specific book on a subject that literally has thousands of books, magazines, and websites dedicated to it is really a desperate and uneducated buffoon.

Helter Skelter is the definitive examination of Manson. It was written by the prosecutor that put him in prison. NO ONE knows Manson's criminality more than Vincent Bugliosi.

If you have not read his book you don't know shit about Manson.

Google isn't always your best friend moron.

Helter Skelter is the definitive examination of Manson. It was written by the prosecutor that put him in prison. NO ONE knows Manson's criminality more than Vincent Bugliosi.

If you have not read his book you don't know shit about Manson.

Google isn't always your best friend moron.

Forum List

Back