The ultimate flip flop: Tonight Obama declares himself a dictator in his own words

Is it true that you didn't get your first pair of shoes until you were 17? Hey, not judging, you toothless bastard, but are you one of those redneck assholes who still pronounce it "Missourah"?

What are you babbling about, Uncle Tom?

Come on JoeBlow, we all know you really wanted to call Randall a NI66ER.... Progs always want to call good conservative Black men and women NI66ERS... They just don't have the balls to do it, and they may get chastised by their fellow PROGS for revealing their dirty little secret!

America does not what your vision of America, Vigilante.

so simple yet so true

Good Americans don't use names likes that.

But so many of the far right do on a daily basis, and their counter part thugs among the black gangsters. Same type of people act alike, you know.

Come on JoeBlow, we all know you really wanted to call Randall a NI66ER.... Progs always want to call good conservative Black men and women NI66ERS... They just don't have the balls to do it, and they may get chastised by their fellow PROGS for revealing their dirty little secret!

Naw, actually, I kind of feel sorry for Randall, he strikes me as a self-loathing black man who seriously needs some help.

I can't wait for this to blow up in Obama's face like the rest of the crap he's pulled and for Dem's in congress to pay the price, just hilarious. :laugh:

And the Hope and Dope gang of the far right will lose. Again.

The House has not voted on a bill the bipartisan Senate passed: boo.

The Congress can doing nothing about the EO, except pass Senate bill. Since the program is self funding and since the president is in charge of the protection part of it, the HoR is out of the circle.

Sux to be anti immigrant and anti-American, which is what you are, far righties.

Only an anti-American would be FOR illegal immigration. That would be you! Most Americans, myself included are pro-immigration. The key word for you Obama pissants is illegal.

Only weak kneed chuckle-heads are don't recognize the immigrants are home. The House refused to act on a bipartisan bill. Pass the bill, House, accept the responsibility for your immorality and repent for it.

What the house, the senate or the President do or didn't do has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a few million people entered the US illegally. Even you can't be too ignorant to know that. On second thought.......................

How long before this gets put in Rubber Room, even though it's the main topic of conversation right now? Let's hope Taze Me Bro isn't logged on.

The ultimate flip flop Tonight Obama declares himself a dictator in his own words 8211 Glenn Beck

“The president, if he does what they’re saying he’s going to do and through executive order just changes our immigration laws, he’s officially become a dictator, has he not?,” Glenn said on radio this morning.

If Obama does announce he will move forward on immigration reform via executive order, he will be flip flopping on many of his earlier promises.

On the show, Glenn played a montage of several sound bites where Obama promised not to govern by executive order:

The notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order. That’s just not the case. Because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed. There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system. That for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as president. – March, 2011

I can’t solve this problem by myself. We’ll have to have bipartisan support to make it happen. – April, 2011

We’re also a nation of laws. That’s part of our tradition. And so the easy way out is to try to yell and pretend I can do something by violating our laws. – November, 2013

I can’t simply ignore laws that are out there. I have to work to make sure they’re changed. – October, 2010

I know some wish I could just bypass Congress and change the law myself.
[Cheering]
But that’s not how a democracy works. See, a democracy is hard. But it’s right. Changing our laws means doing the hard work of changing minds and changing votes one by one. – April, 2011

Sometimes when I talk to immigration advocates, you know, they wish I could just bypass Congress and change the law myself. But that’s not how a democracy works. – May, 2011

Now, I swore an oath to uphold the laws on the books. Now, I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the law on my own. Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting.
[applauding]
I promise you. Not just on immigration reform.
[laughter]
But that’s not how our system works. – July, 2011

“I don’t know what he will do tonight, but based on what he said and what is being said is coming tonight, this is an impeachable offense. Impeachable, in his own words,” Glenn said.

The ultimate flip flop Tonight Obama declares himself a dictator in his own words 8211 Glenn Beck

You read like a 3 year-old, Glen Beck said it, not the President. Dumbass.

I can't wait for this to blow up in Obama's face like the rest of the crap he's pulled and for Dem's in congress to pay the price, just hilarious. :laugh:

DOMA, DADT, ACA, immigration, and so many other things. Like all of those other things that have blown up.

Yup, you talk foolish. Must be a far right reactionary thug.

What the house, the senate or the President do or didn't do has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a few million people entered the US illegally. Even you can't be too ignorant to know that. On second thought.......................

You live in the same country as the rest of us. So your post is immaterial. 5 million deserve to stay here, and I doubt if the other 6 to 7 million will be deported en masse. Even our GOP is not that immorally stupid.

You live in the same country as the rest of us. So your post is immaterial. 5 million deserve to stay here, and I doubt if the other 6 to 7 million will be deported en masse. Even our GOP is not that immorally stupid.
What the fuck is moral about rewarding criminals?

Tapatalk

What makes them deserving to stay? Is there a stay of execution on violating immigration law?

What part of illegal do you not understand? Why don't you list all of the laws that you think people can break and be rewarded for. All this immigration ploy is about is employment for several thousand lawyers.

What part of illegal do you not understand? Why don't you list all of the laws that you think people can break and be rewarded for. All this immigration ploy is about is employment for several thousand lawyers.

the parts where the Supreme Court and the Constitution fully support Obamas actions, or the parts you just dream up because you can just dream?

DOMA, DADT, ACA, immigration, and so many other things. Like all of those other things that have blown up.

Yup, you talk foolish. Must be a far right reactionary thug.

Yeah because that's working out so well for you idiots, you got your ass kicked in 2010 and 2014, historic wipe outs that's how well your crap has gone over with the American people. Your clown in the White House has been exposed as a liar. Your back stabbing and mocking of your own base is all over the news. You're on top of the world LMAO!

so simple yet so true

last election proved they don't want yours jake.

Dear, you are wrong. I am mainstream Republican, and we won at the expense of you and Obama: you are opposite sides of the same coin.

You far right flips have lost big time. EO and ACA will remain, the immigrants will remain, marriage equality will be come the law of the land by next June, we will be out of Iraq, so forth.

so simple yet so true

last election proved they don't want yours jake.

Dear, you are wrong. I am mainstream Republican, and we won at the expense of you and Obama: you are opposite sides of the same coin.

You far right flips have lost big time. EO and ACA will remain, the immigrants will remain, marriage equality will be come the law of the land by next June, we will be out of Iraq, so forth.

rightwinger jake, no one is buying your BS any more. I am mainstream, you? You are out of this world.

Most Democrats can lie whilst maintaining a straight face....but Jammie-Jake?

He's an exceptionally good Democrat. Of course self-delusion seems to have helped him to achieve.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back