The UN Vote Proves

The UN vote proves just how many countries are afraid of muslim violence
And we're not? What does refusing them to immigrate mean? That we're afraid to have them here?

Yes, it does. Your buddies are afraid of Muslims yet as long as you can taunt them behind a diplomatic fence, you're all proud and stuff. Let them come over the fence and you'll be screaming about the Muslim invasion quicker'n shit.
I bet you think child molester should be allowed in schools too

I know your president thinks a child molester should have been in the Senate.

As of a few years ago, we paid a whole QUARTER of their yearly budget.
that doesnt count the aid that goes to all of those countries.
Fuck them. They are our bitches.

And we're not? What does refusing them to immigrate mean? That we're afraid to have them here?

Yes, it does. Your buddies are afraid of Muslims yet as long as you can taunt them behind a diplomatic fence, you're all proud and stuff. Let them come over the fence and you'll be screaming about the Muslim invasion quicker'n shit.

truth.jpg

Lol dude no one likes occupation and justice the US is aiding an occupation. The whole world knows. Thr US didnt learn from the brits, the French and the other imperialists....people will fight and resist till they get their lands and lives back.

The vote didnt prove shit. It was nothing more than political theater. The vote that mattered got vetoed by the most powerful country on the planet :dunno:

How long do you think we will remain the most powerful country on the planet with no allies?
Who could stop us?
How long do you think we should dictate our own policy on what other countries think?
Also, do you understand what would happen if we didnt have any allies? 3/4 of them would never drop us. They are moochers.

Congratulations. That is the best Rambo impression I have ever seen.Yo.

Lol dude no one likes occupation and justice the US is aiding an occupation. The whole world knows. Thr US didnt learn from the brits, the French and the other imperialists....people will fight and resist till they get their lands and lives back.
Killing innocent people and voting in terrorists that lead them sure did bite them in the ass, dinnit?

The vote didnt prove shit. It was nothing more than political theater. The vote that mattered got vetoed by the most powerful country on the planet :dunno:

How long do you think we will remain the most powerful country on the planet with no allies?
Who could stop us?
How long do you think we should dictate our own policy on what other countries think?
Also, do you understand what would happen if we didnt have any allies? 3/4 of them would never drop us. They are moochers.

Congratulations. That is the best Rambo impression I have ever seen.Yo.
Our military is more powerful than the next 8 combined. It is reality.

Then lets fight

Was moore indicted, convicted of this crime?

What would have happen in France or Sweden, if they voted for the move?
Probably protests like it has been hapening for decades. Isis and al Qaeda came to existence thanks to the CIA and the toppling of regimes in the middles east.

Forum List

Back