The Uncensored Truth About Homosexual Adoption

Self serving opinion piece but lets go to the 'summary'

Bottom line: reserving adoption for a husband and a wife who are married to each other is the best kind of “discrimination” there is

There are 100,000 children each year in the United States available for adoption. Virtually all of them there because they were abandoned by their biological parents. 33,000 will wait 3 or more years to be adopted. Thousands age out of the system without any parents at all.

These upstanding citizens think all of that is preferable to allowing a single mom or a single dad to adopt. Or a gay couple. Or a straight unmarried couple.

That is not science- the OP is just a morality play that doesn't give a damn about the children who need a family- the children abandoned by their heterosexual families
Let us keep in mind that the OP is someone who is delighted that a crazy mom killed family members and a CPS employee.
dang 69000 post and you haven't got one right yet.

Ahhh the usual cultural marxist hate mongers come out to feast.
Tell us more how you celebrated a CPS employee (a women with two children) was gunned down by a druggie, alcoholic crazy woman.
A mother. Plain and simple. Doing what ANY REAL mother would do.

Any murderous asshole that happens to also have birthed multiple children- i.e. what you call a real mother- what we will be calling a "Lifer with no access ever to her children"

Tell us more how you celebrated a CPS employee (a women with two children) was gunned down by a druggie, alcoholic crazy woman.

Any murderous asshole that happens to also have birthed multiple children- i.e. what you call a real mother- what we will be calling a "Lifer with no access ever to her children"
Still trying to rationalize the state kidnapping kids are we kid.Oh well..Your problem not mine.

Still trying to rationalize the state kidnapping kids are we kid.Oh well..Your problem not mine.

Still trying to pretend that its kidnapping when the State tries to protect kids from their abusive- and ultimately murderous parents?

What an asshole.

Whenever a partisan claims, "Nothing but facts", you can be pretty sure whatever they say next will suffer from a paucity of facts or logic.

Here is where the AFA commits an Apples and Oranges fallacy:

Compared to children raised by their married biological parents ("intact biological family," or IBF), children of homosexual parents:

They then provide a list of differences.

Do you see what they did there? You obviously didn't.

They did not compare adopted to adopted. They compared raised by biological parents to raised by adopted parents. Apples and oranges.

If they were honest, they would have compared kids who were adopted by straight parents to kids who were adopted by gay parents.

By committing an Apples and Oranges logical fallacy, the AFA is perpetrating a lie of omission.

So much for "nothing but facts". There is a big difference between facts and the whole truth. I can tell you some facts all the live long day, and lead you to come to some incredibly outrageous conclusions based on "nothing but facts" in the process.

This is what partisans do. We see that when right wing partisans speak of minorities, it is ALWAYS in a negative light. They claim they are speaking facts, but they are not speaking the whole truth, and that makes all the difference.

And minorities can see that difference. They aren't fooled.

Last edited:
The AFA is biased and therefore the OP lacks any shred of credibility on this topic.
There you go again about the op. The topic is not about the op.
Is this the only tactic the left has?

The term OP is also an abreviation for the Opening Post.

That is what is being referred to as lacking credibility.
Proclaiming it wrong proves nothing. Cite reasons. He articulated a position and you have failed to provide any reason it ahould be questioned.

The AFA is biased and therefore the OP lacks any shred of credibility on this topic.

Proclaiming it wrong proves nothing. Cite reasons. He articulated a position and you have failed to provide any reason it ahould be questioned.

I did cite a reason. The AFA is biased.

That is OPINION.

If i believe the sun to be purple rather than yellow does that prove me correct?

What was the position he 'articulated'? Here is his quote again:

Nothing but facts.

Another "I see what you did there" moment in the AFA hack piece:

Compared to children from intact biological families (IBF), children of lesbian mothers:

Notice they did not compare children from biological families to children of single mothers. Notice they did not compare children from single straight mothers to children from single gay mothers.

I see what you did there, AFA.

What was the position he 'articulated'? Here is his quote again:

Nothing but facts.
It's obviously in the link. Simply saying the source is biased does not negate the content. If it's wrong point out why.

That is OPINION.

If i believe the sun to be purple rather than yellow does that prove me correct?

Not an opinion- the AFA is openly and firmly anti-gay.

The AFA Is known for its fierce anti-homosexual views.

"We want to outlaw public homosexuality... We believe homosexuality is immoral and leads ultimately to personal and social decay," the AFA's website once read, and its leader once claimed homosexuality was to blame for the Holocaust.

Homophobic American Family Association Slams Beyonc An Act of Disrespect Towards Jesus Christ Miami New Times

Forum List

Back