The Uncensored Truth About Homosexual Adoption

The AFA is biased and therefore the OP lacks any shred of credibility on this topic.
There you go again about the op. The topic is not about the op.
Is this the only tactic the left has?

The term OP is also an abreviation for the Opening Post.

That is what is being referred to as lacking credibility.
Proclaiming it wrong proves nothing. Cite reasons. He articulated a position and you have failed to provide any reason it ahould be questioned.

What was the position he 'articulated'? Here is his quote again:

Nothing but facts.
It's obviously in the link. Simply saying the source is biased does not negate the content. If it's wrong point out why.

G5000 and myself already have

Here is my post- quoting the final line of the article:

Bottom line: reserving adoption for a husband and a wife who are married to each other is the best kind of “discrimination” there is

There are 100,000 children each year in the United States available for adoption. Virtually all of them there because they were abandoned by their biological parents. 33,000 will wait 3 or more years to be adopted. Thousands age out of the system without any parents at all.

These upstanding citizens think all of that is preferable to allowing a single mom or a single dad to adopt. Or a gay couple. Or a straight unmarried couple.

That is not science- the OP is just a morality play that doesn't give a damn about the children who need a family- the children abandoned by their heterosexual families

The AFA is biased and therefore the OP lacks any shred of credibility on this topic.

Proclaiming it wrong proves nothing. Cite reasons. He articulated a position and you have failed to provide any reason it ahould be questioned.

Nothing but facts.
It's obviously in the link. Simply saying the source is biased does not negate the content. If it's wrong point out why.
I have pointed out exactly where the source is wrong.

Nothing but facts.
I have pointed out exactly where the source is wrong.
I wasn't talking to you was i?

Dumbass

Nothing but facts.

G5000 and myself already have

Here is my post- quoting the final line of the article:

Bottom line: reserving adoption for a husband and a wife who are married to each other is the best kind of “discrimination” there is

There are 100,000 children each year in the United States available for adoption. Virtually all of them there because they were abandoned by their biological parents. 33,000 will wait 3 or more years to be adopted. Thousands age out of the system without any parents at all.

These upstanding citizens think all of that is preferable to allowing a single mom or a single dad to adopt. Or a gay couple. Or a straight unmarried couple.

That is not science- the OP is just a morality play that doesn't give a damn about the children who need a family- the children abandoned by their heterosexual families
Ok, thanks Derideo_Te

Here I will give you a concept and some fact to correlate it and you can try your best to spin it other wise.

[Snip]
First, the institution of marriage must be revived within black America. Today, 68 percent of black households are headed by single mothers, and 75 percent of black children are born out of wedlock. In 1940, the illegitimacy rate was only 14 percent. The effect of this astounding trend is disastrous. Compared to two parent households, children in single parent households are twice as likely to be arrested for a juvenile crime, twice as likely to be treated for emotional and behavioral problems and twice as likely to be suspended or expelled from school.
The plight of black America The Chronicle

My assertion goes on to state that both sexes bring different aspects of our culture to the marriage.

We see single parent families are bad for society, data proves that.

Now you would like to suggest instead of fixing the cultural problems by eliminating gay marriage and reintroducing the 2 parent different sex family that had so much success, that we need to double down on the "bad effects" of single parent families by letting two same sex parents raise a child.

It would be many years before America got to see the perverse, moral less outcome of that failed social experiment.

So I say it will make the situation worse on children with reasoning and statistical data to back up my assertion.

By all means, skip the heart pulling, tear jerking shit and lets discuss this based on verifiable data.

I did cite a reason. The AFA is biased.

That is OPINION.

If i believe the sun to be purple rather than yellow does that prove me correct?

Read and learn!

10 Things You Might Not Know About the American Family Association Resources Human Rights Campaign

American Family Association Right Wing Watch

Here I will give you a concept and some fact to correlate it and you can try your best to spin it other wise.

[Snip]
First, the institution of marriage must be revived within black America. Today, 68 percent of black households are headed by single mothers, and 75 percent of black children are born out of wedlock. In 1940, the illegitimacy rate was only 14 percent. The effect of this astounding trend is disastrous. Compared to two parent households, children in single parent households are twice as likely to be arrested for a juvenile crime, twice as likely to be treated for emotional and behavioral problems and twice as likely to be suspended or expelled from school.

My assertion goes on to state that both sexes bring different aspects of our culture to the marriage.

Now you would like to suggest instead of fixing the cultural problems by eliminating gay marriage and reintroducing the 2 parent different sex family that had so much success, that we need to double down on the "bad effects" of single parent families by letting two same sex parents raise a child.

It would be many years before America got to see the perverse, moral less outcome of that failed social experiment.

So I say it will make the situation worse on children with reasoning and statistical data to back up my assertion.

By all means, skip the heart pulling, tear jerking shit and lets discuss this based on verifiable data.

As I pointed out before- there are 100,000 children, abandoned by their biological parents, each year in the United States pending adoption- 33,000 of which will wait 3 or more years to be adopted. Thousands will 'age out' of the system and literally be kicked out of the system with no family at all.

This thread is about adoption. The author believes it is wrong to let these children have a family if the parents are gay.

What about you?

Are they better off in the system with no family- or better off with parents- whether they are gay or not?

[Snip]

As I pointed out before- there are 100,000 children, abandoned by their biological parents, each year in the United States pending adoption- 33,000 of which will wait 3 or more years to be adopted. Thousands will 'age out' of the system and literally be kicked out of the system with no family at all.

This thread is about adoption. The author believes it is wrong to let these children have a family if the parents are gay.

What about you?

Are they better off in the system with no family- or better off with parents- whether they are gay or not?
I wish the kids could be in traditional 2 parrent families. As that is not always possible we are where we are. I would suggest that we losen some of the ridiculous red tape to make adoption easier

Your thought train hit a wormhole, skippy. A same sex couple is not the same as a single parent, and no one has ever presented a shred of evidence to that effect.

Your thought train hit a wormhole, skippy. A same sex couple is not the same as a single parent, and no one has ever presented a shred of evidence to that effect.

No one ever claimed it was but you, I actually think it would be twice as bad ........... I have data to back my assertion.

Do you have anything other than a nasty attitude, skippy??

[Snip]

What about you?

This is exactly why you got put on ignore the first time, off topic post and attacks on me are not going to win your side of the argument, only make you look ignorant and childish.

I believe I made some statements in which you are lacking sufficient intelligence to respond civilly .................

Forum List

Back