The Unvaccinated-

I know lots that are in stores without a mask. And really , these people are not normal

Is it normal in America to wear a mask?

View attachment 474840
It is during a pandemic when advised by experts.

Even if the experts disagree?

Yah, Rump doesn't even agree with you. He wimped out out of fear for his miserable carcass and got the shots way before it was widely available to the rest of us.

You were talking about masks. You said that people who don't wear masks in stores "are not normal". So, the question is, in America, is it normal to wear a mask in a store?

I would submit that normally you wouldn't be let into a store wearing a mask,

Screen_Shot_2019_08_28_at_12.06.58_PM.0.jpg

I know lots that are in stores without a mask. And really , these people are not normal

View attachment 474840

Yah, Rump doesn't even agree with you. He wimped out out of fear for his miserable carcass and got the shots way before it was widely available to the rest of us.

You were talking about masks. You said that people who don't wear masks in stores "are not normal". So, the question is, in America, is it normal to wear a mask in a store?

Hate to break it to you but someone else said that people not wearing masks aren't normal.
Well, they are for Rumpsters. Even though we had a majority of the people here vote for Rump, almost everyone wears masks when they enter stores or enclosed spaces with others. You have no idea just how few of you that don't wear masks like that. You see, we don't tolerate needless deaths. You seem to like burying bodies where you are. Good for you. You stay there and don't come here.

View attachment 474840

Hate to break it to you but someone else said that people not wearing masks aren't normal.
Well, they are for Rumpsters. Even though we had a majority of the people here vote for Rump, almost everyone wears masks when they enter stores or enclosed spaces with others. You have no idea just how few of you that don't wear masks like that. You see, we don't tolerate needless deaths. You seem to like burying bodies where you are. Good for you. You stay there and don't come here.

Sarah Palin has covid and telling people to wear masks.

View attachment 474840

Rather than finding facts to back up your fantasy, you are now turning to trying to create "Gotchas" Won't work. You are out of ammunition. Just move on and go on to your next fantasy.

Rather than finding facts to back up your fantasy, you are now turning to trying to create "Gotchas" Won't work. You are out of ammunition. Just move on and go on to your next fantasy.

Here's a fact. I submit that if you wear a mask and you still fear infection, you either...

A). don't know how to wear a mask correctly

OR

B). acknowledge that masks, even correctly worn, offer little in the way of protection.

While it's perfectly fine to allow your fears to control your own actions. No one should be allowed to allow their fears to control the actions of others.

Here's a fact. I submit that if you wear a mask and you still fear infection, you either...

A). don't know how to wear a mask correctly

OR

B). acknowledge that masks, even correctly worn, offer little in the way of protection.

While it's perfectly fine to allow your fears to control your own actions. No one should be allowed to allow their fears to control the actions of others.

I don't fear for my life. I just don't want others to die because I was such a jackass.

I just don't want others to die because I was such a jackass.

People dying, sooner or later, has nothing to do with your level of jackassary.

Yah, we should allow our children to play with TNT sticks with live blasting caps. Or don't put up the poison in a child proof area because every dies sooner or later. I mean why bother.

Yah, we should allow our children to play with TNT sticks with live blasting caps.

So, you submit that the chances of doing yourself an injury playing with primed dynamite and not wearing a mask are equivalent?

You either know little of dynamite or little about masks, or, woefully deficient in knowledge of both.

Yah, we should allow our children to play with TNT sticks with live blasting caps.

So, you submit that the chances of doing yourself an injury playing with primed dynamite and not wearing a mask are equivalent?

You either know little of dynamite or little about masks, or, woefully deficient in knowledge of both.

Only if you do it. Show me. Achmed the Dead Terrorist would be interested to know.

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
We deserve the right to be protected from dumbass anti-vaxxers.

We, the vaccinated, are carrying the stupid, mindless, unvaccinated. I am tired of carrying them. They are costing us! They don't care about anyone other than themselves.....Typical MAGA thought process.

We, the vaccinated, are carrying the stupid, mindless, unvaccinated. I am tired of carrying them. They are costing us! They don't care about anyone other than themselves.....Typical MAGA thought process.
What exactly are you carrying?
The US would be far more open if you idiots that still worship the loser, trump, would get vaccinated. But since you don't give a rat's ass about America, I can see why.

View attachment 474840

View attachment 474882
MAGA nuts say they abide by laws and \rules, but they don't want to wear masks in businesses that require them...just like the loser they worship want to tell private companies that they cannot ban his nasty butt from their platform.

What exactly are you carrying?
The US would be far more open if you idiots that still worship the loser, trump, would get vaccinated. But since you don't give a rat's ass about America, I can see why.
How is that in any way an answer to my question?

And it's only as open as it is BECAUSE of how many people already vaccinated

Forum List

Back