The Unvaccinated-

We, the vaccinated, are carrying the stupid, mindless, unvaccinated. I am tired of carrying them. They are costing us! They don't care about anyone other than themselves.....Typical MAGA thought process.
What exactly are you carrying?
The US would be far more open if you idiots that still worship the loser, trump, would get vaccinated. But since you don't give a rat's ass about America, I can see why.
How is that in any way an answer to my question?
Can you read?

The US would be far more open if you idiots that still worship the loser, trump, would get vaccinated. But since you don't give a rat's ass about America, I can see why.
And it's only as open as it is BECAUSE of how many people already vaccinated
They would be whining and crying if Biden had been as stupid as trump concerning the virus. But Biden took it seriously and pushed vaccinations. If we had relied on trump, we would probably still be locked down. The vaccinated are the ones pulling the US out of the Pandemic. While the unvaccinated rely on lies and conspiracy theories as ride the coattails of those of us who care about other Americans.

We, the vaccinated, are carrying the stupid, mindless, unvaccinated. I am tired of carrying them. They are costing us! They don't care about anyone other than themselves.....Typical MAGA thought process.
What exactly are you carrying?
How is that in any way an answer to my question?
Can you read?
Very well, thank you.

I don't wear a mask. I am vaccinated. But you probably do...cause you are a MAGA trump humper.

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.

People have a right to not get sick and die from other people who are too selfish to think about anyone but themselves.

Your problem is that private business is already creating sections of sports events for vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Other businesses are doing the same.

You have all the right in the world to not be vaccinated. I believe in a person having a choice and being the ONLY person who makes decisions about their own body.

That includes people who have been vaccinated. They have the right to not have to be around unvaccinated people.

Once the vaccinations are given full approval by the CDC, the government can't prevent anyone from not requiring a person to be vaccinated to be able to enter their business. Or even go to work.

I totally support yours and anyone else's right to control your own body.

I don't support your belief that only YOU and people like you have that right.

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid,
There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting
Let's see those reports.

Links please

I don't know where that person is getting that information but the real scientific information is that those who have not been infected by the virus but have been vaccinated will most likely need a booster.

They are finding that memory B cells are staying in bone marrow. Which means that the body will produce more of those memory B cells if reinfected.

They are also finding that those who were infected with the virus also retain those memory B cells. That those who were infected and had the vaccination are the ones who have the best protection.

Last edited:
Rather than finding facts to back up your fantasy, you are now turning to trying to create "Gotchas" Won't work. You are out of ammunition. Just move on and go on to your next fantasy.

Here's a fact. I submit that if you wear a mask and you still fear infection, you either...

A). don't know how to wear a mask correctly

OR

B). acknowledge that masks, even correctly worn, offer little in the way of protection.

While it's perfectly fine to allow your fears to control your own actions. No one should be allowed to allow their fears to control the actions of others.
OR you are not an idiot and know that masks reduce the risk of infection while not being 100% effective.

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
We deserve the right to be protected from dumbass anti-vaxxers.
Protected how? Do they attack you on the street and try to take your money or steal your car like blacks? Do they run around like zombies trying to breathe on you? Just how do you expect to be "protected"?
When they have COVID without symptoms, they attack us with their expulsion of virus.
So I don't know any normal people with brains who jump on libbers and cough and sneeze on them....you do?
Just have to walk by maskless while breathing.

Wife and I got COVID back in early April and have been told we would have to wait at least 90 days before getting vaccinated. Meanwhile the vaccine works only against the early versions and less effective on the new mutations.

Have also known of some whom had adverse reactions to the vax, and some whom got COVID anyway after getting the vax. There are a number of variables in 'catching' a disease and how immune systems respond that even the vax isn't 100%, especially when rushed to distribution and not fully tested.

Typical of the MADA (Make America Defective/Democrat Again) thought process ...

Wife and I got COVID back in early April and have been told we would have to wait at least 90 days before getting vaccinated. Meanwhile the vaccine works only against the early versions and less effective on the new mutations.

Have also known of some whom had adverse reactions to the vax, and some whom got COVID anyway after getting the vax. There are a number of variables in 'catching' a disease and how immune systems respond that even the vax isn't 100%, especially when rushed to distribution and not fully tested.

Why would you get a vaccine when you’ve already recovered from the virus? Are you a democrat or something?

Why would you get a vaccine when you’ve already recovered from the virus? Are you a democrat or something?
No, far from such. Quite a bit on the right~conservative, though the wife leans a bit in that 'Lefty' direction still.

We're still on the fence regards how well and long our immune system response is good for, so the idea isn't totally out of consideration. Also, she still works and for a company involved in food processing so it may be essential even if we've "Already Got It".

It’s not political stupid

No, far from such. Quite a bit on the right~conservative, though the wife leans a bit in that 'Lefty' direction still.

We're still on the fence regards how well and long our immune system response is good for, so the idea isn't totally out of consideration. Also, she still works and for a company involved in food processing so it may be essential even if we've "Already Got It".
Your choice.
I see less sense in getting an unproven chemical injected after having developed natural immunity.
Like calling a questionable cab after having reached your destination.

Your choice.
I see less sense in getting an unproven chemical injected after having developed natural immunity.
Like calling a questionable cab after having reached your destination.
Really bad analogy.

There is some logic to being afraid of a vaccine if you are an anti- vaxxer in that situation but otherwise? Better save than sorry

stick the gene altering chinese flu shot up every demonRATS smelly ass.
i trust these anti-AMERICA commies...not
oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS
Even trump thought it important to get it, even if he wanted to keep it secret to not let down his supporters. He has never learned, if 2 people know a secret, it is 1 too many. Many times more important to see what people do for themselves than what they publicly support for others.
So, now everybody should do like Trump?

Fuck no!!!

WoW - I lost track of the lies a quarter of the way through OP.
Some people get the vax and still get the COVIDS ("according to reports") ??
The efficacy is proven to be at least 90% on both Pfizer and Moderna. So yes, there is a potential for that however slim.
And if they DO still get the COVIDS - The outcomes are substantially better.
So don't vaccinate - Just stay the hell away from the rest of us. ;)
Exactly

You have no right to infect others
Prove it.

WoW - I lost track of the lies a quarter of the way through OP.
Some people get the vax and still get the COVIDS ("according to reports") ??
The efficacy is proven to be at least 90% on both Pfizer and Moderna. So yes, there is a potential for that however slim.
And if they DO still get the COVIDS - The outcomes are substantially better.
So don't vaccinate - Just stay the hell away from the rest of us. ;)
Exactly

You have no right to infect others
Prove it.
There are Jewish Space Lasers, Yellow Stars, AND Italian Moonbeams that TOTALLY flipped votes!!

No? PROVE IT!! :laughing0301:

It’s not political stupid
trump made it political a long time ago. He sneaks off and gets vaccinated in secret...so that he can keep his image up with the MAGA cult.

Forum List

Back