the US economy is collapsing, & this time there'll be no recovery my friends. just ask Dave Stockman

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Donald "this is the best economy ever" Trump will not know what hit him, much like the titanic. i call it the DEBTBERG!

i agree with Reagan budget director Stockman 100%

Well we are already spending like we are in a recession. Interest rates are at historic lows. We already did tax cuts. Yeah recession won’t be good.

• Banned
this economic collapse will make mince meat out of MAGA, if The Donald is still around after 2020 to witness the carnage!

Donald "this is the best economy ever" Trump will not know what hit him, much like the titanic. i call it the DEBTBERG!

Anyone who can "call" the stock mkt and is not a Billionaire is a liar and his advice will lose you money. I learned that by following Druge report once....Never again will I do that.

Oh the humanity, cue the faux drama

rachel_faint.gif

May not be the best, but it is a good one-reminds of the economy during VietNam-you could get a job in one day.

It is really such non sense. If Trump signed a trade deal with China on Monday, the stock market would go up a couple thousand points, the Fed would soon reverse into raising rates and the entire narrative would change.

The alarmism on all issues is incredible. Everything that happens is catastrophe, a conspiracy or the end of the world.

90% of what we see and read is simply for ratings or clicks, nothing more.

the US welfare-warfare state will capsize in the years immediately ahead, if we dont cut welfare and abolish useless and broken agencies like the VA, my friends!

It is really such non sense. If Trump signed a trade deal with China on Monday, the stock market would go up a couple thousand points, the Fed would soon reverse into raising rates and the entire narrative would change.

The alarmism on all issues is incredible. Everything that happens is catastrophe, a conspiracy or the end of the world.

90% of what we see and read is simply for ratings or clicks, nothing more.
you have offended me, sir!

Forum List

Back