🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US is the only country in the world the opposition is working for the Biden virus against their own country

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then they attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

We had a plan in March. Flatten the curve for hospitals. It's still flat for March numbers, but Democrats are just pouncing and attacking anyway. Whatever happens, they just pounce and attack.

The John Lewis funeral is the latest and most obvious. Does ANYONE think the Democrats want Trump at the funeral? They hate him, obviously not. But they're attacking him for that too, something they want Trump to NOT do.

We have two parties, they are half the country. They can shut us down, and they are. Yes, they can stiffle the entire country. There's nothing honorable and noble about that, quite the reverse. It's sick and depraved.

Can anyone say anything that the Democrats actually want? Of course not. That would be a standard they'd have to defend. Their whole shtick is to just look for opportunities, any opportunity, to pounce and attack. Were else in the world has the opposition party set a Biden virus strategy of thwarting the governing party from dealing with the virus? Nowhere
What "Biden virus"?

Biden decided to go political on Trump for the Wuhan travel restrictions and then the European and call Trump a racist for trying to act to restrict the spread.

You break it, you bought it. It's the Biden virus now
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

It's also a lie, which isn't a surprise considering the source.

Anywho, well done. You are an embarrassment to America.

You're a Democrat. You've heard way fucking more stupid things. You believe way fucking more stupid things.

You're a dim wit. Simple Google searches will show you that Biden called Trump a racist after he restricted travel from China and again from Europe.

Actually I don't believe you don't already know that. You're just a liar
No, I haven't. That's the single stupidest thing I've heard in quite a while. And I hang out here for an hour or two most days so I hear lotsa stupid shit.

The first paragraph [P1] is absurd. Sending Federal Troops into a State without the request of the Governor is a violation of States Rights, and not sending necessary Personal Protection Equipment when requested was an example of Trump putting Medical Personal in harm's way out of spite.
Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

Last edited:
When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then they attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

We had a plan in March. Flatten the curve for hospitals. It's still flat for March numbers, but Democrats are just pouncing and attacking anyway. Whatever happens, they just pounce and attack.

The John Lewis funeral is the latest and most obvious. Does ANYONE think the Democrats want Trump at the funeral? They hate him, obviously not. But they're attacking him for that too, something they want Trump to NOT do.

We have two parties, they are half the country. They can shut us down, and they are. Yes, they can stiffle the entire country. There's nothing honorable and noble about that, quite the reverse. It's sick and depraved.

Can anyone say anything that the Democrats actually want? Of course not. That would be a standard they'd have to defend. Their whole shtick is to just look for opportunities, any opportunity, to pounce and attack. Were else in the world has the opposition party set a Biden virus strategy of thwarting the governing party from dealing with the virus? Nowhere
What "Biden virus"?

Biden decided to go political on Trump for the Wuhan travel restrictions and then the European and call Trump a racist for trying to act to restrict the spread.

Wow, your defense of Donald Trump is failing, big time:

Your attacks on the former VP are ridiculous, he is a private citizen at the moment, and he has no ability to act proactively to mitigate the growing infections and deaths. Pointing out Biden is going political is absurd, it's an election year, and the reality is Trump has gone political since he was inaugurated. Biden will listen and follow the Science, something rational, reasonable, and responsible leaders do, and something Donald Trump does not and will not do at great risk to the people and the planet.

Face it, Trump is inept, incompetent, self serving and devoid of empathy. He's a man-child in an empty suit and cannot be trusted to do the right thing, if and only if it benefits him.

More contentless drivel from the left. I don't care that you personally hate Trump. It is meaningless to me

What "Biden virus"?

You're a Democrat. You've heard way fucking more stupid things. You believe way fucking more stupid things.

You're a dim wit. Simple Google searches will show you that Biden called Trump a racist after he restricted travel from China and again from Europe.

No, I haven't. That's the single stupidest thing I've heard in quite a while. And I hang out here for an hour or two most days so I hear lotsa stupid shit.

So you still have nothing, huh? Just empty rhetoric that you don't like it

Democrats are the only ones saying we need to shut down all of the economy.

It's the rest of us who advocate shutting down some parts.

Nice try. OK, it wasn't. I was being nice
Show me the democrat who claims we need to shut down all the economy.

All of them. They are arguing for going back to home quarantine. You don't watch the news? Democrats want to keep everything shut down
Show me one person saying that.

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Gretchen Whitmer, you, all the other leftists on the board, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, the Washington Post, the NY Times ...

Oh sorry, you said one.

Tell me, grasshopper. What are you NOT trying to shut down? You are actually claiming Democrats do not want to re-shut down the businesses and go back to self quarantine in our homes?

What "Biden virus"?

Your attacks on the former VP are ridiculous, he is a private citizen at the moment, and he has no ability to act proactively to mitigate the growing infections and deaths. Pointing out Biden is going political is absurd, it's an election year, and the reality is Trump has gone political since he was inaugurated. Biden will listen and follow the Science, something rational, reasonable, and responsible leaders do, and something Donald Trump does not and will not do at great risk to the people and the planet.

Face it, Trump is inept, incompetent, self serving and devoid of empathy. He's a man-child in an empty suit and cannot be trusted to do the right thing, if and only if it benefits him.

More contentless drivel from the left. I don't care that you personally hate Trump. It is meaningless to me

And I don't care but have some pity for you and your inability to write a rebuttal to my assessment of Donald Trump. Just ignore me and don't continue to whine and respond with logical fallacies - aka, red hearings and ad hominems.

I cannot fathom how any American will continue to support Donald Trump to hold a high office of trust. He cannot be trusted.
  • He's a bully
  • He's a pathological liar
  • He's a Narcissist
  • He's a Megalomaniac
  • He's Corrupt
  • He's Self Serving
  • He's Vindictive
  • He's not a leader.

Last edited:

What "Biden virus"?

You've said WAY more stupid shit than you've heard

What "Biden virus"?

And I don't care but have some pity for you and your inability to write a rebuttal to my assessment of Donald Trump. Just ignore me and don't continue to whine and respond with logical fallacies - aka, red hearings and ad hominems.

I cannot fathom how any American will continue to support Donald Trump to hold the high office of trust. He cannot be trusted.
  • He's a bully
  • He's a pathological liar
  • He's a Narcissist
  • He's a Megalomaniac
  • He's Corrupt
  • He's Self Serving
  • He's Vindictive
  • He's not a leader.

Again, I don't give a shit that you loathe Donald Trump. It's completely meaningless to me. You hate the guy. I got it. You hate the ground he walks on, you hate the building he lives in, you hate the Country he lives in, you hate cars because he has a car, you hate everything about the man.

So fucking what? Who gives a shit?

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then the attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

Are you mentally ill? Because I’m not sure how it’s the Biden virus when you’re orange psychopath is the one who failed to control the virus.
You should really shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself

More of your politicizing the virus bull crap. When Trump tried to act, Biden called him a racist. You break it, you bought it. It's the Biden virus now

So you're saying that Biden, who holds no political office, stopped Trump from acting in the best interests of this country?

Did president Shit-for-Brains start crying like a little girl when Biden criticized him?

Can you be that much of an idiot?

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then the attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

Are you mentally ill? Because I’m not sure how it’s the Biden virus when you’re orange psychopath is the one who failed to control the virus.
You should really shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself

More of your politicizing the virus bull crap. When Trump tried to act, Biden called him a racist. You break it, you bought it. It's the Biden virus now

So you're saying that Biden, who holds no political office, stopped Trump from acting in the best interests of this country?

Did president Shit-for-Brains start crying like a little girl when Biden criticized him?

Can you be that much of an idiot?

Yes. There are two parties in this country. It's unfortunate as a libertarian, but it's true.

When one party like the Democrats are doing tries to shut down the government, they can do it. They clearly have that power. Joe you aint black Biden is your leader. When he decided to impede the system, he broke it.

Democrats are the only ones saying we need to shut down all of the economy.

It's the rest of us who advocate shutting down some parts.

Nice try. OK, it wasn't. I was being nice
Show me the democrat who claims we need to shut down all the economy.

All of them. They are arguing for going back to home quarantine. You don't watch the news? Democrats want to keep everything shut down
Show me one person saying that.

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Gretchen Whitmer, you, all the other leftists on the board, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, the Washington Post, the NY Times ...

Oh sorry, you said one.

Tell me, grasshopper. What are you NOT trying to shut down? You are actually claiming Democrats do not want to re-shut down the businesses and go back to self quarantine in our homes?
A list of names is not showing where they’ve said it. Show me where anyone has said they want the entire economy to shut down.

A clip. A quote. A tweet. Anything.

Or we could skip to the end and just all admit you made that up.

The first paragraph [P1] is absurd. Sending Federal Troops into a State without the request of the Governor is a violation of States Rights, and not sending necessary Personal Protection Equipment when requested was an example of Trump putting Medical Personal in harm's way out of spite.
Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

Fort Sumter was a federal installation long before the start of the civil war. From Wikipedia:

"on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States. "

The defense fails.

Oh sorry, you said one.

A list of names is not showing where they’ve said it. Show me where anyone has said they want the entire economy to shut down.

I answered your question. Your turn to answer mine. How do they NOT want to shut down?

They want to reclose business across the country and go back to self isolation. What are you even trying to claim?

Incoherent blathering does not make a good OP. Please try to focus on one issue and support your argument logically if you can.

Thanks!

Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

Fort Sumter was a federal installation long before the start of the civil war. From Wikipedia:

"on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States. "

The defense fails.

OK, so you support Trump protecting Federal property in Portland. Well, that's a step forward for you

Incoherent blathering does not make a good OP. Please try to focus on one issue and support your argument logically if you can.

Thanks!

Translation:

Richard: Wwwwhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. I don't like it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. (sucks thumb).

You have nothing, got it

Oh sorry, you said one.

I answered your question. Your turn to answer mine. How do they NOT want to shut down?

They want to reclose business across the country and go back to self isolation. What are you even trying to claim?

You didn’t. You listed a bunch of people who have never said anything of the sort and you’ll never have a quote from any of them claiming the nonsense you have.

Essential businesses have always stayed open. Grocery stores, hospitals/pharmacies, even a lot of construction work. Furthermore, millions of people are working from home without difficulty.

So as you can see, you are an idiot.

Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

The defense fails.
https://ord.uscourts.gov/index.php/court-info/contact-us/portland-divisionSo, who owns the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in Portland, Oregon???

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...rs-will-begin-phased-withdrawal-from-portland
The defense rests.....AGAIN

Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

The defense fails.

OK, so you support Trump protecting Federal property in Portland. Well, that's a step forward for you

I support law enforcement's responsibility to arrest violent or destructive people. However, I believe that only a tiny minority of the protestors in Portland have been violent or destructive.

Many legal observers, news reporters and even medical personnel have been arrested during the protests. If they're being arrested it's almost certain that other non-violent protestors are being arrested.

Law enforcement also has a responsibility to protect people's right to peaceful assembly.

Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

The defense fails.
https://ord.uscourts.gov/index.php/court-info/contact-us/portland-divisionSo, who owns the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in Portland, Oregon???

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...rs-will-begin-phased-withdrawal-from-portland
The defense rests.....AGAIN

I know that English is hard for you to understand amigo, but...

The key word is 'Sending'. All federal law enforcement officers that were working at the Courthouse should be there...working with the local law enforcement.

However, sending additional officers against the wishes of the governor is illegal.

Forum List

Back