🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US Northeast Is Hurtling Toward a Winter Heating Crisis

Sorry pothead. We already put the guy in office who fixed the problem. You weak fools had to get rid of him because of your feelings and installed a corrupt brain dead old fool.
You broke it. You fix it.
All Trump did was ruin the oil industry by shutting down the USA.

I didn't post the article I merely highlighted some of the story. You on the other hand don't have a stool to stand on.
“story” is the correct word…stories and a bottomless pit of mere stories is all the demafacist have left

So why are all those leases held by oil companies, sitting there un drilled?

Many do not have enough oil or gas so they are uneconomical to develop. Having a lease doesn't mean economic amounts of oil or gas

Plus, a lease is just a first step to drilling as all sorts of permitting are required.

well apparently it hasnt increased enough

In 2020 world oil production was cut by 7.4%. Since that time only North America has gotten back to 2018 levels and is closing in on 2019 highs.

The US is currently exporting more oil and more NG than at any time in our nations history.

The problem is not our production, it is that of the rest of the world.

But yeah, the Afghanistan debacle was 100% Biden, proving once again that he can do the right thing in the most fucked up way

Biden sent millions of barrels of our oil reserve to his chicom masters .
Biden doesn`t sell oil but oil companies do. When I see "chicom" I know I`m reading a post of a know nothing nut job. Biden is giving 53 billion dollars to U.S. chipmakers because this is what China wants him to do? Some of you are too stupid to realize you`re really stupid. How you manage to get through life like that is a mystery.

This shortage will turn out like the food shortages that we had this year.

As the jackass, Joe Biden, tells people no more oil or gas drilling on Federal lands or offshore.

Folks, wake the fuck up!

In the most densely populated corner of the US, temperatures are about to drop after a stretch of unusually warm weather. And the signs of a winter crisis are already multiplying.
Heating oil delivered to New York is the priciest ever. Retailers in Connecticut are rationing it to prevent panic buying. New England’s stockpiles of diesel and heating oil — the same product, taxed differently — are a third of normal levels. Natural gas inventories are also below average. A Massachusetts-based utility is imploring President Joe Biden to prepare emergency measures to prevent a gas shortage.

Good

I hope they have plenty of solar and wind power

:laughing0301:

As the jackass, Joe Biden, tells people no more oil or gas drilling on Federal lands or offshore.

Folks, wake the fuck up!

In the most densely populated corner of the US, temperatures are about to drop after a stretch of unusually warm weather. And the signs of a winter crisis are already multiplying.
Heating oil delivered to New York is the priciest ever. Retailers in Connecticut are rationing it to prevent panic buying. New England’s stockpiles of diesel and heating oil — the same product, taxed differently — are a third of normal levels. Natural gas inventories are also below average. A Massachusetts-based utility is imploring President Joe Biden to prepare emergency measures to prevent a gas shortage.

There`s an abundance of natural gas right under my feet here in western Pa. and there`s at least 6 fracking operations going on withing 8 miles of my home. Is there a reason why gas taken from federal lands or drilled offshore is superior to the gas in western Pa., West Virginia and Ohio?

Forum List

Back