🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US Sun: 4 people arrested for intentionally starting wild fires.

And do you have any idea how many antifa have been arrested for setting buildings on fire during rioting? Quite a few.

(one of the fires was blamed on fireworks from a gender reveal party
then how is it due to climate change? Me personally am trying to understand how human's starting fires is because of climate change?

I heard the governors of CA and Oregon, blaming climate change for the fires. amazing.

And do you have any idea how many antifa have been arrested for setting buildings on fire during rioting? Quite a few.
so we're only supposed to care if it's supposedly climate change caused fires and not Antifa caused fires. demofks. consistent in their inconsistencies.

oh - check this shit out:

care to look at much of the rest of the country burning because of these fucks and SOME PEOPLE continue to excuse their behavior or try to redirect.
any arrested?

care to look at much of the rest of the country burning because of these fucks and SOME PEOPLE continue to excuse their behavior or try to redirect.
any arrested?
shit man -

released without bail, and went out and did it again.

at some point, you just get a fucking island and drop people off.

any arrested?
shit man -

Along with the prosecutors/judges letting them back out...

(one of the fires was blamed on fireworks from a gender reveal party
then how is it due to climate change? Me personally am trying to understand how human's starting fires is because of climate change?

I heard the governors of CA and Oregon, blaming climate change for the fires. amazing.

I kind of think you know this...but what the hell, climate changes creates conditions, through a variety of mechanisms, for more catastrophic fires. So it's not a direct cause, it's an indirect cause. You also have problems with more and more people moving into fire prone areas.

any arrested?
shit man -

Interesting. You finally post something about a wild fire arrest and he has nothing to do with Antifa.

Lot of people start fires for lots of reasons. Doesn't mean anything.

Who has been arrested that is Antifa?

any arrested?
shit man -

Interesting. You finally post something about a wild fire arrest and he has nothing to do with Antifa.
yea, one day you'll post something that isn't all bitchy and we can party.

like i said - go back and find where i EVER SAID they were doing it.

i said it would be easy to believe. and it is.
but i also said nowhere could it be found these were linked to antifa or blm other than some pics of them at a protest.

it does beg the question - who *is officially* in BLM? if a loose org, then you could argue people involved in BLM set the fires.

but you got all pissed off when i asked if you thought it was forrest fires or people setting them and decided to stop listening and just bitch me out. at least when i stop reading your crap i tell you.

Saw him with a fucking LIGHTER? and cardboard?

Callllling bullshit on at least one of those

How the fuck you gonna see a lighter when you're driving by on a highway and the dude is 30+ yards away

Forum List

Back