🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US Sun: 4 people arrested for intentionally starting wild fires.

1600126538526.png

Tip of the iceberg? How many left wing arsonists are out there determined to burn down America?

In truth, it must be many more than 4 in my opinion.

Pantifa cowards must be having a great time. :mad-61:

The DemonRats along with theit brownshirts on the ground are going to burn down America if they are not stopped.
The Libs deny that Antifa has anything to do with the fires, but guess what???

Elsewhere, authorities arrested two individuals in connection with the fires in Washington. One of the suspects, Jeffrey Alan Acord, has been accused of setting a fire along Highway 167. He live-streamed himself on the scene of the fire and reported it to police, claiming that he “literally pulled over to call it in.”

“Other drivers, however, told police they watched the 36-year-old Puyallup man walk into a field carrying a lighter and cardboard,” KIRO 7 reported.

The outlet added that Acord is a “regular attendee at Seattle ‘defund police’ rallies.” He is also facing charges for allegedly breaking into a gas station.

Antifa isn't causing these fires. They are mostly caused by natural events and a few being investigated for arson.

oregon-officials-warn-untrue-antifa-rumors-waste-precious-resources-for-fires

FBI Special Agent In Charge Renn Cannon, who runs the Portland field office, said there's no basis for the conspiracy theories.

"FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon," Cannon said in a statement Friday. "With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue. Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control."

Contrary to the rumors, some people who have participated in Portland's racial justice protests have brought supplies to firefighters and evacuees. A group called the Portland Witches, a fixture at the city's months-long protests, was in Clackamas County on Thursday dropping off two vans full of supplies. The group said it particularly wanted to help immigrant communities affected by the fires.

Actually most of the fires are caused by humans---------every year they are. This year there are more of them and we already know anti-fa has had arrests over them.

We do? What arrests?

hmm...here is another one recently arrested: Man arrested after admitting he used Molotov cocktail to start brush fire in Portland
Not responsible for any of the large fires that they know of... but definitely a firebug. Being held for mental health eval. Probably explains a lot right there.

A couple more reported arrests...but apparently not related to the big fires.

Piatt is homeless confessed to lighting clothes on fire “get the attention of a person who wouldn’t speak with him.” They found a baggie of methamphetamine on him. He looks like a methhead.

Can't find any political activities these guys.

Here's another: Anita Esquivel Accused of Starting California Arson Fires Along Highway 101 in Salinas

Here's another: Jeff Acord, Black Lives Matter Supporter, Streamed His Arrest While Filming Washington Fire, who's fb posts support BLM, no Antifa links.
Its interesting that these arsonists aren't proud boys or boogaloos, or any of the other, mostly fictitious boogeymen that the libs are always demonizing. Instead, they are just garden variety libs and Biden supporters.

Prove it.
good lord. just go read the names of those arrested and look at their political activity in the last 6 months.

Ok. Show us. Links please.

In fact, I'll make it easy for you. Here's the first one.

michael-bakkela

Methhead, transient, criminal.

Tell me about his political ties.
let's be clear first...

you are no longer claiming global warming as an issue? I don't want to Chase around your side shows as we pin this down.

and 2 were attending BLM rallies as well for quite some time.

unchecked violence creates more violence.

Let's be clear and quit diverting and deflecting. Tell me about this guy's political ties.
clear is what i am trying to be. your refusal to answer is something common associated with diverting and deflecting.

to date, i have seen you argue the fires were caused by global warming.
then bad gender reveal parties
now someone who's pictured at BLM protests... even someone in portland is now on record as being a "firebug" - yet you seem to feel it's out of line suspecting BLM/Antifa in this.

i simply wish to be clear - do you at least agree people are starting a vast majority of these fires? i simply do not want you to jump around as you common do when trying to ensure clairty.

You don't simply wish to hear. If you want to be clear, read what I wrote instead of trolling which is what you are doing. If you really want to discuss something, you would attempt to substantiate your claim rather than deflect to other parts of the discussion.

Climate change plays a role in the intensity of the fires as does forest management, and the spread of human habitation into previously uninhabited areas which plays a role in the total damage costs of the fires. Unintentional human activity is responsible for most of the fires, but of that only a small portion is actually arson. That is per the articles I linked to.

If you are going to simply troll, I'll go back to ignoring you.
trying to get you to commit to 1 particular discussion is far from trolling you. i simply know from past discussions when i get specific, you get pissed and bitch me out and let the world know you need to ignore me.

again.

i would be more than happy to substantiate my claim - IF - i ever said they were connected to BLM or Antifa.

Keep avoiding it.

Post #93, in response to a post about arsonists and fictional bogeymen: "good lord. just go read the names of those arrested and look at their political activity in the last 6 months."

I brought up the few who had been arrested for these fires. What was their political activity? Can't find any.
just wonder why you refuse to answer a simple question.

whatever.
Pretty much what I keep wondering as you refuse to answer tbe initial simple question and instead demand answers to an ongoing series of questions. The only conclusion I come to is you are a troll, better ignored.

Tip of the iceberg? How many left wing arsonists are out there determined to burn down America?
How many rightwing arsonists?
Evidence indicates that the anarchists and arsonists are in fact left wing radicals (aint'cha proud?) and the brave firefighters who try to stem the tide of anarchy lean to the right.
What evidence do have for these fires?
All the arrests for arson, Dummy.

Evidence indicates that the anarchists and arsonists are in fact left wing radicals (aint'cha proud?) and the brave firefighters who try to stem the tide of anarchy lean to the right.
What evidence they are left wingers?

hmm...here is another one recently arrested: Man arrested after admitting he used Molotov cocktail to start brush fire in Portland
Not responsible for any of the large fires that they know of... but definitely a firebug. Being held for mental health eval. Probably explains a lot right there.

A couple more reported arrests...but apparently not related to the big fires.

Piatt is homeless confessed to lighting clothes on fire “get the attention of a person who wouldn’t speak with him.” They found a baggie of methamphetamine on him. He looks like a methhead.

Can't find any political activities these guys.

Here's another: Anita Esquivel Accused of Starting California Arson Fires Along Highway 101 in Salinas

Here's another: Jeff Acord, Black Lives Matter Supporter, Streamed His Arrest While Filming Washington Fire, who's fb posts support BLM, no Antifa links.
Its interesting that these arsonists aren't proud boys or boogaloos, or any of the other, mostly fictitious boogeymen that the libs are always demonizing. Instead, they are just garden variety libs and Biden supporters.

Prove it.
good lord. just go read the names of those arrested and look at their political activity in the last 6 months.

Ok. Show us. Links please.

In fact, I'll make it easy for you. Here's the first one.

michael-bakkela

Methhead, transient, criminal.

Tell me about his political ties.
let's be clear first...

you are no longer claiming global warming as an issue? I don't want to Chase around your side shows as we pin this down.

and 2 were attending BLM rallies as well for quite some time.

unchecked violence creates more violence.

Let's be clear and quit diverting and deflecting. Tell me about this guy's political ties.
clear is what i am trying to be. your refusal to answer is something common associated with diverting and deflecting.

to date, i have seen you argue the fires were caused by global warming.
then bad gender reveal parties
now someone who's pictured at BLM protests... even someone in portland is now on record as being a "firebug" - yet you seem to feel it's out of line suspecting BLM/Antifa in this.

i simply wish to be clear - do you at least agree people are starting a vast majority of these fires? i simply do not want you to jump around as you common do when trying to ensure clairty.

You don't simply wish to hear. If you want to be clear, read what I wrote instead of trolling which is what you are doing. If you really want to discuss something, you would attempt to substantiate your claim rather than deflect to other parts of the discussion.

Climate change plays a role in the intensity of the fires as does forest management, and the spread of human habitation into previously uninhabited areas which plays a role in the total damage costs of the fires. Unintentional human activity is responsible for most of the fires, but of that only a small portion is actually arson. That is per the articles I linked to.

If you are going to simply troll, I'll go back to ignoring you.
trying to get you to commit to 1 particular discussion is far from trolling you. i simply know from past discussions when i get specific, you get pissed and bitch me out and let the world know you need to ignore me.

again.

i would be more than happy to substantiate my claim - IF - i ever said they were connected to BLM or Antifa.

Keep avoiding it.

Post #93, in response to a post about arsonists and fictional bogeymen: "good lord. just go read the names of those arrested and look at their political activity in the last 6 months."

I brought up the few who had been arrested for these fires. What was their political activity? Can't find any.
just wonder why you refuse to answer a simple question.

whatever.
Pretty much what I keep wondering as you refuse to answer tbe initial simple question and instead demand answers to an ongoing series of questions. The only conclusion I come to is you are a troll, better ignored.
So you answer my question with a question and mad at me for not answering said question.

Amazing.

How many right wingers participated in a BLM protest quite often?

Just stop.

The climate of anarchy in the northwest indicates a willingness among left wing radicals to destroy everything connected to American tradition and social structure. It's reasonable to speculate that the arsons are part of a left wing agenda even if the mainstream media refuses to do so.

Who is pushing the bullshit MMGW Myth? The leftist hoard, dummy.

The climate of anarchy in the northwest indicates a willingness among left wing radicals to destroy everything connected to American tradition and social structure. It's reasonable to speculate that the arsons are part of a left wing agenda even if the mainstream media refuses to do so.
So you have no evidence.

Who is pushing the bullshit MMGW Myth? The leftist hoard, dummy.

Evidence for arson.

Washington, Oregon and California on fire, all Democrat run states.
So? Louisiana, MS, TXand Florida get whacked by hurricanes...all Repub run states.
With proper forest management, wildfires can be mitigated.

Not much you can do to lessen the severity of a fucking hurricane, moron.
With proper building codes the severity can be mitigated (Moron).
Really? Building codes change how big a hurricane gets?

Do tell.

Forum List

Back