The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

The left is doing their best to provoke us but they can't really take direct action because they're all too gutless to do their own work. They have to convince some form of LE or something to come after us, and most (not all, but most) of them are smart enough to realize that's suicide, in the long run.

So all the leftists can do is bait and provoke and rage, impotently.
We have plans for your ilk. Stand by and wait for your jab! :D

We have plans for your ilk. Stand by and wait for your jab! :D
:laughing0301:

giphy.gif

If Trump had taken the virus seriously, people would not have been allowed in the country to spread it.
More like had CDC accepted the German testing kits/WHO backed immediately, instead of going on their ego trip and delayed testing Americans by almost a month in order to produce their own test kits. Had they utilized the German test kits, they would’ve been able to test those passengers on that Princess cruise ship that were allowed to dock and soon after had false test results because once CDC produced their own kits they had a false readings. The initial course could have gone a lot better early on had that not happened, and when a small possibility of containment was still a factor. Too bad we’ll never know how much better off we could have been.

Yes - But post your specific threat here so long as we’re at it! :cool-45:
If anyone begins forcing people to get vaccinated, I will go and find them and I will kill them. :45:

Now you go ahead and share that with anyone you want.

(Btw, pussy....... I notice you still haven't come through with that address you offered. :auiqs.jpg: )

It’s the Delta variant that vaccinated people are spreading. The vaccinations weren’t for that virus.
Do you understand why they’re coming down with it? It’s because they’re carrying around a large viral load and it makes them more susceptible to the Delta variant, possibly other variants.

My husband had the Covid “vaccine” relatively early when they became available. At that time, it looked like it was something his employer was going to force so he decided to go ahead and make the move beforehand. Turns out US companies outside the medical realm have no legal means to force employees to get the vaccine. I am rooting for the best possible outcome for all people who have been vaccinated! I won’t be getting any of the available jabs myself, until a plant-based option becomes available (in the final test stages but needs tweaking due to known variants) and I make sure that the protection factor far outweighs the risks.

Forum List

Back