The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

So what?

I've never understood people like you....... why do you think I care?
You think I would say something here I wouldn't say to anyone, anywhere?
That tells me a lot about what two-faced people you are, if you automatically assume others are like that.
Your violent bro in arms Mr Boots ran off. Is he smarter than ewe?
Meh, I have a 15 year old cockatiel who’d beat your ass on an IQ test ;)

Last edited:
Your violent bro in arms Mr Boots ran off. Is he smarter than ewe?
Meh, I have a 15 year old cockatiel who’d beat your ass on an IQ test ;)
Idk, I'm not his keeper.

I had to take off for awhile myself. I had to get in a lifting workout before I left for work, I'm pulling a night shift.

Macron and the rest of us say fuck you. Comply or retreat to your hidey-hole. The responsibly vaxed majority is about out of patience.
No, the people say fuck YOU. We’ll go wherever we want whenever we want and you’ll do nothing about it. You’re out of patience? So what are you going to do? Whine and cry in public every day?

Suck it. Your words:

“I will shoot 100 holes in anybody who dares try. I will fucking smoke anyone who denies me anything or demands proof of a vax.

At that point, the shooting war begins and I will kill everyone pushing this shit and their whole family before I go to Valhalla in a blaze of glory.
Are you scared? Tough. That’s not an imminent threat. You on the other hand, just committed a crime by falsely reporting a threat.

Last edited:
I heard something last night from some doctor about how if we dont deal with this now, then we can look forward to this being around for the rest of time like the flu.
Bullshit alert. That statement was made about one month after covid became news. No amount of vaccinating will drive it away.... It has been said right along that it's here to stay.... it will be here forever just like the flu because it is just like the flu.

Bullshit alert. That statement was made about one month after covid became news. No amount of vaccinating will drive it away.... It has been said right along that it's here to stay.... it will be here forever just like the flu because it is just like the flu.
Actually, a coronavirus is LITERALLY a cold virus. LITERALLY. So, it's not even the flu.

This is pretty interesting! See: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases – NBC Chicago

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

BTW, see: Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average-USA

It appears there are about 400 Covid-19 deaths across the entire country in a week!

JWK

I wonder what the average age and BMI were for the victims. On the high end for both, methinks.

Masks really should be yesterday’s news with the CDC admitting the mesh can’t trap virus
But MSM and libbies will ignore that and carry on with their control pathology

Suck it. Your words:

“I will shoot 100 holes in anybody who dares try. I will fucking smoke anyone who denies me anything or demands proof of a vax.

At that point, the shooting war begins and I will kill everyone pushing this shit and their whole family before I go to Valhalla in a blaze of glory.
I have noted that the MAGA crowd on here can throw all the insults and obsenities they want at others. But anyone who is not a former cult cult member gets slammed for using terms like GOPQ and trump humpers. The mods just cannot help themselves. Their worship for the former guy has no bounds.

Forum List

Back