The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

The vaxxed "majority" can take their impatience and shove it up your semen-stained assholes.

What are you gonna do? Make us?

I will shoot 100 holes in anybody who dares try. I will fucking smoke anyone who denies me anything or demands proof of a vax.

At that point, the shooting war begins and I will kill everyone pushing this shit and their whole family before I go to Valhalla in a blaze of glory.

Now. Tell me about how impatient your bitch ass is becoming?
Surely it's time for Americans to start killing each other by now.
This kind of threats and rage just has to be enough to get out the guns.

Don't start nothin'
won't be nothin'

And no, threats to fight off tyrants who attempt to violate my body is not grounds enough to go get the guns, commie.

That's another one. Are you gonna volunteer to come collect all the guns?

:laughing0301:

It will never happen. We all know that freedom is dead if we allow you commies to come take the guns, so when you start that shit, the war starts and we finish it.

You're being played boots.
Pulling the wings off of your family's housefly collection is good therapy for your rage.
Boots as a child :)

1627949390028.jpeg

So, as it stands, all these vaxxers are frustrated and are losing patience with the smart people who think for themselves.

Yet, nobody will dare do shit to force this.

Unless now you little tyrants have grown some balls and want to be part of rolling out your forceful mandate?

The left is doing their best to provoke us but they can't really take direct action because they're all too gutless to do their own work. They have to convince some form of LE or something to come after us, and most (not all, but most) of them are smart enough to realize that's suicide, in the long run.

So all the leftists can do is bait and provoke and rage, impotently.

So, as it stands, all these vaxxers are frustrated and are losing patience with the smart people who think for themselves.

Yet, nobody will dare do shit to force this.

Unless now you little tyrants have grown some balls and want to be part of rolling out your forceful mandate?
Go kiss Graham. I think he will enjoy it.

Forum List

Back