The Vain Attempts Of The House Democrats To Gain Relevancy

Passing the bill, knowing it is DOA in the Senate, gives them political cover to point at Republicans as the "bad guys".
Negative
To the contrary...ALL good, real, legitimate Americans will view Mexicrats as the Party Of Traitors, The Party Of Mexico
I'd still wrap up a counter bill with asylum changes in it. force their hand.

A counter bill that would include any form of amnesty can not be considered. The GOP has to prove that amnesty will not be tolerated...we are a nation that never rewards criminals.
dude, they won't ever consider it. send it back with the asylum fix in it. watch!!!

Trump can fix asylum by EO ...he just needs to say fuck you to the establishment GOP'ers
The biggest mistake Trump has made was in playing a hand that showed he was tolerant of any form of amnesty...FUCK THAT SHIT!
I'll lead a coalition of Trump haters if he pulls that shit again.

Passing the bill, knowing it is DOA in the Senate, gives them political cover to point at Republicans as the "bad guys".
Negative
To the contrary...ALL good, real, legitimate Americans will view Mexicrats as the Party Of Traitors, The Party Of Mexico

A counter bill that would include any form of amnesty can not be considered. The GOP has to prove that amnesty will not be tolerated...we are a nation that never rewards criminals.
dude, they won't ever consider it. send it back with the asylum fix in it. watch!!!

Trump can fix asylum by EO ...he just needs to say fuck you to the establishment GOP'ers
The biggest mistake Trump has made was in playing a hand that showed he was tolerant of any form of amnesty...FUCK THAT SHIT!
dude, the left won't pass it. trust me!!!!!!

Negative

I see the play...but fuck the play and fuck any level of bipartisanship.
Rule like a dictator would and govern by EO on anything and everything possible....BURN D.C. TO THE FUCKING GROUND IF NEED BE.

Amnesty is too much to ask for by either side. However, there should be a way to legalize their presence in the US so they can participate in those wonderful programs of Social Security, Medicare, and Taxation.

Yet they still can't find an answer both parties can back. Shameful really.

Rule like a dictator would and govern by EO on anything and everything possible....BURN D.C. TO THE FUCKING GROUND IF NEED BE.

Spoken like a true defender of Freedom and Democracy. :290968001256257790-final:

I distrust the judges on EOs. that's all.

This will push independents into voting for Trump.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm an independent and he'd have to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ to get my vote (and the same goes for the Democrat candidate). The two parties have f**ked this nation for decades, many decades.
While I may, or may not, vote for Jesus Christ, I most certainly will not vote of Satan incarnate. It will be interesting what the Dems bring to the table. So far, their offerings have been...disappointing.

Well it's pretty hard for the demodummies to come up with anything more since all they've got to pick from is the bottom of the barrel. And I do mean the very bottom, they're having to scrape it.

Saw the news that GOP congresscritters are all up in arms about President Trump's tariffs to be levied on Mexico. If they don't like what he's doing why the hell don't they make some proposals of their own to alleviate the situation?
They have done. Don't you read?
One bill with $20b for the wall had Dems and repubs support

Maybe, maybe not. I'm an independent and he'd have to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ to get my vote (and the same goes for the Democrat candidate). The two parties have f**ked this nation for decades, many decades.
While I may, or may not, vote for Jesus Christ, I most certainly will not vote of Satan incarnate. It will be interesting what the Dems bring to the table. So far, their offerings have been...disappointing.

Well it's pretty hard for the demodummies to come up with anything more since all they've got to pick from is the bottom of the barrel. And I do mean the very bottom, they're having to scrape it.
Are you telling me that their candidates are lower than whale shit in the Marianna Trench?

Saw the news that GOP congresscritters are all up in arms about President Trump's tariffs to be levied on Mexico. If they don't like what he's doing why the hell don't they make some proposals of their own to alleviate the situation?
What happened to that? Why haven't we heard about it on the "news"?

Demo dummies?
Dead giveaway for zero college
I preferred lesbian daughters in the WH myself.
A bit more imaginative?

Because knees news and info wars didn't report it?

Google.
Try starting here
The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't.
It was just before the shutdown.
I guess you don't know many of the dreamers are in the military?
I thought our 5 deferment bone spur Pres, no family in the military, would support?

Who? What?

"Look, we're doing something besides investigations!"

DOA in the Senate, and they know it.

House Democrats approve bill granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants | One America News Network
yo billy, here's the opportunity, submit a bill back to them with the asylum law changed with no more step on our soil and declare asylum. let's take it back to them, put them behind the fking eight ball. Why the fk can I think of this shit and they can't?

Still too many Democrats in the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back