The Vax Cult Scores Another Kill

Today's younger generation doesn't seem to be able to think on their own. I think that's probably caused by a combination of poor 'laissez faire' parenting and a piss poor education system that is more concerned with indoctrinating than educating. Whatever the cause, we have created generation dipshit, and their future doesn't look good.

The Vax Cult Scores Another Kill

Don't blame anything to with the #CoronoaHoax2020 on the VAX. The VAX is a very fine, but badly outdated computer platform. In spite of recently having had its name dragged through the mud, it has nothing to do with any of this.

They’ve brainwashed the young generation. They’re almost the only ones wearing masks today and obviously they think the mystery jab will keep you from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu.

15-year-old kills himself after school ignored cruel bullying based on false rumor he hadn’t gotten COVID shots.
I wonder how liable USMB would be if our own resident vax bullies (the most heinous of whom is highlighted in my sig) goaded another poster into suicide.

Forum List

Back