The Veil has lifted declassified files show Government killed JFK protected hitler

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Alex Jones reveals shocking government documents that confirm JFK was killed from the front and that there was more than one shooter as Alex Jones predicted long ago!

The Veil Has Lifted! Declassified Files Show Government Killed JFK, Protected Hitler

The released documents state this themselves, but oh it's so fake and such a conspiracy.

Oh but Clinton nor Obama came out and said it was fake that'll teach them what is true or fake LOL

Alex Jones reveals shocking government documents that confirm JFK was killed from the front and that there was more than one shooter as Alex Jones predicted long ago!

The Veil Has Lifted! Declassified Files Show Government Killed JFK, Protected Hitler

The released documents state this themselves, but oh it's so fake and such a conspiracy.

Oh but Clinton nor Obama came out and said it was fake that'll teach them what is true or fake LOL

A link to the actual documents would be so much better than a guy yelling, and ads for "Super Testostero 9000".

• Banned

A link to the actual documents would be so much better than a guy yelling, and ads for "Super Testostero 9000".

That does happen ......

I'll have to find this guy whose name is Ted Kennedy he's the one who found this.... document I posted on someone post here last night forgot wth it was though LOL.

• Banned
I found it lol..

upload_2017-10-30_11-16-9.png

upload_2017-10-30_11-16-21.png

Tim Kennedy

• Banned

This is coming out on the History Channel
‪New files released today in the #JFKDocuments states that Hitler made it out. Season 3 of #HuntingHitler comes out in 1 month ‬

MindWars - are you at war with your own mind??

No I just live in reality and don't fall for Governmental bs nor worship them as if they are parents who love their kids so much they'd die for them. Because ppl who can't question EVERYTHING live in a fantasy world and often believe their Government is here to serve and protect them with love. Give me a break.

Our Government has created so many crimes against humanity, they just sell the public bs lies on it and sheep fall for it because they are often to stupid to connect the dots and follow the money.

I'd rather be awake than a fkn zombie living on planet fantasy.

MindWars - are you at war with your own mind??

No I just live in reality and don't fall for Governmental bs nor worship them as if they are parents who love their kids so much they'd die for them. Because ppl who can't question EVERYTHING live in a fantasy world and often believe their Government is here to serve and protect them with love. Give me a break.

Our Government has created so many crimes against humanity, they just sell the public bs lies on it and sheep fall for it because they are often to stupid to connect the dots and follow the money.

I'd rather be awake than a fkn zombie living on planet fantasy.

this troll does this-
ignore.jpg

when she cant refute pesky facts of government corruption.

she no doubt believes in magic bullets and that oswald shot JFK no doubt.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back