Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Ukrainians with psychological diseases and mental retardation have been included in the list of those eligible for service in the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Cancer and HIV patients can also become fit for service in case of persistent remission - the Defense Ministry of Ukraine.

And otherwise Ukraine is winning, yes. The losses are minimal

Two buses driving along the road, which were taking employees of a company to work, and a passenger car were attacked by Ukrainian Nazis using kamikaze drones. The incident took place near the village of Beryozovka in the Borisov district of Russia. Unfortunately, as a result of the explosion, seven people died on the spot from their injuries.
⠀According to preliminary information, 35 people were injured, including two children with superficial injuries. A man in serious condition with a penetrating wound to the abdomen is currently undergoing surgery. The rest of the victims with shrapnel wounds of varying degrees of severity were taken by ambulance crews to medical institutions in the region, and all are receiving the necessary assistance.

Terrorism in its purest form, the creatures definitely saw that they were attacking civilians. And if the Ukro-neo-state is not destroyed, this will continue to happen.

Last edited:
Two buses driving along the road, which were taking employees of a company to work, and a passenger car were attacked by Ukrainian Nazis using kamikaze drones. The incident took place near the village of Beryozovka in the Borisov district of Russia. Unfortunately, as a result of the explosion, seven people died on the spot from their injuries.
⠀According to preliminary information, 35 people were injured, including two children with superficial injuries. A man in serious condition with a penetrating wound to the abdomen is currently undergoing surgery. The rest of the victims with shrapnel wounds of varying degrees of severity were taken by ambulance crews to medical institutions in the region, and all are receiving the necessary assistance.

Terrorism in its purest form, the creatures definitely saw that they were attacking civilians. And if the Ukro-neo-state is not destroyed, this will continue to happen.
That if true, since the story seems not true, is why Russia should never have invaded Ukraine.

Isn't it strange you say different than Trump said? Isn't it funny that the cops opened doors and let citizens enter? Isn't it funny that far more than the few who damaged property are in prison?

Isn't it funny the Congress elected to move to a different place and were not forced to move?

Babbitt was lifted up and shoved into the window. The cop deserved to be put to death.

Your 'interpretation' of the events of Jan. 6 is laughable.

How do people like you live with themselves?

When did Serbia (as well as Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Cuba, Mexico and many other countries) invaded the USA?

The invasion of Afghanistan was absolutely justified.

Most of those wars/conflicts were a whole lot more complicated than a simple mass invasion.

The invasion of Iraq was clearly unjustified. Even in that case, the U.S. never wanted to annex Iraq permanently. Today Iraq is independent of the U.S.

The invasions of Mexico & Cuba were the only other ones that were unjustified - they happened over a hundred years ago. Neither were annexed.

We did not invade Serbia, Syria or Libya.

In Vietnam and Korea we were asked by the existing governments. We never annexed either one.

Russia recognized Ukraine as an independent country, made treaties with Ukraine then invaded Ukraine fully intent on permanently annexing Ukraine.

Using America's history to justify Russia's illegal & immoral invasion of Ukraine is nonsense.

Shall we list every atrocity in history as justification to commit atrocities now?

Should we consider the current invasion of Ukraine as justification for the German invasion of Russia?

They're about the same.

I am not so keen about Trump, either. But who knew that the Biden administration would be so .. dull? The time will show.

That's the problem with American politics. People think that it's supposed to be entertaining. It's not.

The fact that Biden is 'dull' is proof that he's doing a good job.

The clown show that was the Trump Presidency was proof of what a horrible president he was.

Unfortunately, too many Americans think that the greater the clown show, the greater the President.

The invasion of Afghanistan was absolutely justified.

Most of those wars/conflicts were a whole lot more complicated than a simple mass invasion.

The invasion of Iraq was clearly unjustified. Even in that case, the U.S. never wanted to annex Iraq permanently. Today Iraq is independent of the U.S.

The invasions of Mexico & Cuba were the only other ones that were unjustified - they happened over a hundred years ago. Neither were annexed.

We did not invade Serbia, Syria or Libya.

In Vietnam and Korea we were asked by the existing governments. We never annexed either one.

Russia recognized Ukraine as an independent country, made treaties with Ukraine then invaded Ukraine fully intent on permanently annexing Ukraine.

Using America's history to justify Russia's illegal & immoral invasion of Ukraine is nonsense.

Shall we list every atrocity in history as justification to commit atrocities now?

Should we consider the current invasion of Ukraine as justification for the German invasion of Russia?

They're about the same.
America did not invade Afghanistan. True that General Tommy Franks put there several hundred military men. What he did was brilliant. Afghanistan had a serious problem for our troops. First place there was no easy to use staging area. So long as the Taliban held the airports, Franks was shit out of luck invading Afghanistan. Franks came up with a new idea. Franks handed millions of dollars of goods to the Northern Alliance. They were natives of Afghanistan. The war plan was simple. Pour in cash in the millions of dollars to pay the Alliance war makers. Spotters were put with the Alliance to guide our bombs to the proper targets. When the Taliban were evicted, try to establish a government the public would work with.
Maybe the invasion of Iraq was justified. But the lie the media told must be debunked. What would justify evicting the tyrant leader of Iraq? Well plenty was there to use. No it was not WMD. General Colin Powell made that claim. Bush's claim was Hussein was a grave gathering danger. Bush's wanted more peace in that area than Saddam wanted.

That's the problem with American politics. People think that it's supposed to be entertaining. It's not.

The fact that Biden is 'dull' is proof that he's doing a good job.

The clown show that was the Trump Presidency was proof of what a horrible president he was.

Unfortunately, too many Americans think that the greater the clown show, the greater the President.
Well, okay. But what I can add - as an outsider who knows far not too much about the American domestic politics, just my piece of thought - is that your party's candidate can win the November's elections only after some bold move happens. Let's say 'Joe Biden' will turn into 'Michelle Obama'. In this case, I think, chances are pretty good. If things will stay as they are now, the prospect looks grim for your side.

Well, okay. But what I can add - as an outsider who knows far not too much about the American domestic politics, just my piece of thought - is that your party's candidate can win the November's elections only after some bold move happens. Let's say 'Joe Biden' will turn into 'Michelle Obama'. In this case, I think, chances are pretty good. If things will stay as they are now, the prospect looks grim for your side.
Joe Biden turns into Michelle Obama? What does that mean?

Presidents should not be dull. Trump did brilliant things and things that were pretty dumb.

Biden brings dumb to a new national pastime.
Trump had sealed our border.
Biden announced he opened it up.
This is a huge exposure to Americans. Some have been murdered by aliens already. Proving Biden actually is dumb.

America did not invade Afghanistan. True that General Tommy Franks put there several hundred military men. What he did was brilliant. Afghanistan had a serious problem for our troops. First place there was no easy to use staging area. So long as the Taliban held the airports, Franks was shit out of luck invading Afghanistan. Franks came up with a new idea. Franks handed millions of dollars of goods to the Northern Alliance. They were natives of Afghanistan. The war plan was simple. Pour in cash in the millions of dollars to pay the Alliance war makers. Spotters were put with the Alliance to guide our bombs to the proper targets. When the Taliban were evicted, try to establish a government the public would work with.
Maybe the invasion of Iraq was justified. But the lie the media told must be debunked. What would justify evicting the tyrant leader of Iraq? Well plenty was there to use. No it was not WMD. General Colin Powell made that claim. Bush's claim was Hussein was a grave gathering danger. Bush's wanted more peace in that area than Saddam wanted.

Saying that we did not invade Afghanistan is silly. We invaded and occupied Afghanistan for 22 years. We may have used surrogates as much as possible, but invader always do.

The invasion of Iraq was completely unjustified. The American people were lied to about WMDs. The idea that because a country has a dictator or that they may pose a threat sometime in the future is silly. We'd have to invaded countries by the dozens according to that justification.

Saying that we did not invade Afghanistan is silly. We invaded and occupied Afghanistan for 22 years. We may have used surrogates as much as possible, but invader always do.

The invasion of Iraq was completely unjustified. The American people were lied to about WMDs. The idea that because a country has a dictator or that they may pose a threat sometime in the future is silly. We'd have to invaded countries by the dozens according to that justification.
You are not rebutting me, you are calling General Tommy Franks silly. I merely take material from his book on the two wars and be honest as to what he said.
Are you saying the Taliban were right to invade Afghanistan?

I said who lied. It was General Colin Powell. I even said why he lied. The CIA told him and not Bush.
Your claim is we habitually invade countries. Surely you mean as Biden is doing now in two countries?

Forum List

Back