The Very Worst Racist

for whatever reason i'm going to continue to treat you like a rational adult.
you have claimed that Eric Holder is a racist. Do you have any specific examples to back up the rather serious claim?

Do you have specific examples to back up lying puke disgusting low life scum Democrats repeatedly accusing congressional Republicans of racism? The answer is hell no.
did i start a thread about it?

PC started a thread with the intention of 'proving' that Eric Holder was an even greater racist than Bull Connor.

the best she has been able to come up with is an innocuous quote he keeps in his wallet and a case that was decided before he became attorney general.

you should demand better of her.

Yeah your ass is in a sling now and you know it. We on the right are constantly accused of racism without any examples to back this up and this has been going on for decades so YOU PEOPLE have a lot of nerve going there.
did i start a thread accusing anyone of racism? nope. but here you are
Representative Don Young of Alaska - "I used to own — my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes"
Rick Santorum singles out 'black people' as welfare recipients - "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them someone else's money"
Representative Geoff Davis, a man younger than Barack Obama, who he refers to as "that boy" - "I'm going to tell you something: That boy's finger does not need to be on the button"

Harry Reid, Democrat Senate Majority Leader - "Obama a light skinned African American with no negro dialect unless he wants to have one.
"
again, why i don't start threads about others racism. it's easy to find examples of someone saying something stupid.
however, specifically, in this thread, we're looking for proof that Eric Holder is more of a racist than Bull Connor. That is the intent of the thread, as told to us by PC.

She has failed miserably in that respect. Can you help her?

Do you have specific examples to back up lying puke disgusting low life scum Democrats repeatedly accusing congressional Republicans of racism? The answer is hell no.

PC started a thread with the intention of 'proving' that Eric Holder was an even greater racist than Bull Connor.

the best she has been able to come up with is an innocuous quote he keeps in his wallet and a case that was decided before he became attorney general.

Yeah your ass is in a sling now and you know it. We on the right are constantly accused of racism without any examples to back this up and this has been going on for decades so YOU PEOPLE have a lot of nerve going there.
Representative Don Young of Alaska - "I used to own — my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes"
Rick Santorum singles out 'black people' as welfare recipients - "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them someone else's money"
Representative Geoff Davis, a man younger than Barack Obama, who he refers to as "that boy" - "I'm going to tell you something: That boy's finger does not need to be on the button"

Harry Reid, Democrat Senate Majority Leader - "Obama a light skinned African American with no negro dialect unless he wants to have one.
"
again, why i don't start threads about others racism. it's easy to find examples of someone saying something stupid.
however, specifically, in this thread, we're looking for proof that Eric Holder is more of a racist than Bull Connor. That is the intent of the thread, as told to us by PC.

I'm mocking the lefts lies and double standards, you people are in no position to talk trash about accusations of racism you have zero credibility on that issue.

"

I'm mocking the lefts lies and double standards, you people are in no position to talk trash about accusations of racism you have zero credibility on that issue.
tell you what, you can mock me all you want as soon as i start a thread saying someone is a bigger racist than Bull Connor and provide no proof. Until then, you're just covering for someone that you honestly should be upset with for doing what you apparently take issue with - posting baseless claims.

for whatever reason i'm going to continue to treat you like a rational adult.
you have claimed that Eric Holder is a racist. Do you have any specific examples to back up the rather serious claim?

It's not just an accusation. You only have to read the racist commentary posted by so called conservatives on this forum every day to know that it's true.

"

Maybe, just maybe, PC THINKS Holder is more racist than the racist Bull Conner because Holder is black! Because, as you've pointed out, she's not shown any examples of Holder's racism.

I wonder if Jake and others here see the U.S. Constitution as a living document or want to see it enforced strictly as written. To me, the amendment process keeps the living [subject to constant reinterpretation depending on the changing times.] conception open.

I want to see it enforced as the Framers, did.

As one of the "others" I'd like to reply in a thread about the subject.

Here, replies will only serve to bury the pile of shit that is the OP's excuse for evidence of Eric Holder's "Racism"

Wow...this guy is soooo enraged due to the beatings I've given him in several of the last threads!
It is clear in every one of his posts.

Hint: won't be the last of those beatings.

You remind me of nothing so much as that whiney kid who tries to get attention by constantly bleating "but...I don't get it."

Here's an exercise you might try:

Post #88.....re-write it changing every time you see "black" to "white."

See how it sounds, then.

Now we know the secret to understanding your remarkably stupid posts.

She has that terribly narrow view of the world predicated on her opinion without substance.

Think of the Korean mom on 'golden girls'.

Actually, I picture this

sori.jpg

PC is the only Ginger Korean

I wonder if Jake and others here see the U.S. Constitution as a living document or want to see it enforced strictly as written. To me, the amendment process keeps the living [subject to constant reinterpretation depending on the changing times.] conception open.

The framers put in the means to amend the constitution, so it is being enforced as the framers wanted.

See article 5.

You have no understanding of what is meant by a "living Constitution."

You should educate yourself.

You might begin with this:

"Originalism: A Quarter-Century of Debate,"
by Steven G. Calabresi (Editor), Antonin Scalia (Foreword)

The framers put in the means to amend the constitution, so it is being enforced as the framers wanted.

See article 5.

quit deflecting.

put up or shut up time.

where's your proof of racism?

See article 5.

quit deflecting.

put up or shut up time.

where's your proof of racism?

Throughout the thread, dope.

So you are accusing others of being a hypocrite.
Tell us where you stand on the subject.

"

The far left and the far right have zero cred.

That's why most of us enjoy PC's posts, trying to decipher the nonsense from the very few flakes of sanity.

The south did not turn republican until business started booming and republicans were business friendly.

And the republicans wrote the 1957 civil rights act that was greatly opposed by democrats. 167 republicans voted in favor it and 118 democrats in the house and 43 republicans and 29 democrats in the senate signed by Dwight d Eisenhower.

It is a lie and a myth that the racist democrats became republicans. Most racist democrats are still racist democrats.

The voting records betray your conclusion, Misty, and the millennials and the majority of the rest of America know you are wrong.

The voting records betray your conclusion, Misty, and the millennials and the majority of the rest of America know you are wrong.
I found the senate race in Miss between Cochran and the TPM McDaniels illuminating. I'm not saying all TPM are racists, but McDaniels certainly speaks in racist code speak. He lost the runoff, largely, because Cochran asked blacks to vote. They did, and he won the runoff. It turns out he always gets 10-15% of the black vote, which is way better than the natl potus nominee gets down here. The Dem party here is 90-95% black.

Remember always "Never blame the victim." Republicans are anti-racist so they have no race-based policies in their policy platform. Zero. Democrats, being racists, advocate all sorts of race-based policies and use these policies to bribe minorities.

This is just too funny. Two words for you: AUTOPSY REPORT

RNC Completes Autopsy on 2012 Loss

In what they called the "most comprehensive post-election review" ever made of an electoral loss, the Republican National Committee and a group of project co-chairs unveiled a report today saying that they need to open their playbook and put their "cards on the table face up" in order to win presidential elections in the future.

While unveiling the 100-page report at the National Press Club today, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said he wanted the report, or autopsy, to be "honest" and "raw," stressing the message of inclusion to Americans who might not be on board with all the party's policies.

The report, called the "Growth and Opportunity Project," lays out an extensive plan the RNC believes will lead the party to victory with an extensive outreach to women, African-American, Asian, Hispanic and gay voters. Among the plans: hiring paid outreach staffers across the country in a $10 million push that begins right away; backing "comprehensive immigration reform"; ...

Priebus noted that the party's policies are fundamentally sound but require a softer tone and broader outreach, include a stronger push for African-American, Latino, Asian, women and gay voters.

Outreach, baby, Outreach!

Republican morons. They've internalized the identity politics and racism of the left. They desperately want a multi-racial coalition but they can't achieve that without becoming racists like the Democrats. The solution is obvious but they don't touch it and it's up to outside analysts to advance the argument. Romney won the white youth vote, the white women's vote and the white male vote. All the media talked about was Obama winning the youth vote and the women's vote. It's not sex and gender driving issues, it's race, for if Obama's policies so appealed to youth voters then why couldn't he convince the majority of white youth to support him?

The Republicans will have an easier time pushing their anti-racist policy positions to a white audience and growing that base. Peeling 1% of whites away from Democrats will have the same effect as pulling 4% of Hispanics away from the Democrats.

I found the senate race in Miss between Cochran and the TPM McDaniels illuminating. I'm not saying all TPM are racists, but McDaniels certainly speaks in racist code speak. He lost the runoff, largely, because Cochran asked blacks to vote. They did, and he won the runoff. It turns out he always gets 10-15% of the black vote, which is way better than the natl potus nominee gets down here. The Dem party here is 90-95% black.

I always find it odd that liberals like you can hear the "racist code speak" that conservatives can't detect. If McDaniels is speaking code meant for racists, as you allege, and you're the only one to hear it, then by your own argument you've outed yourself as a racist. You're not very smart, are you?

"Prosecutor: Co-Worker Had Altercation With Beheading Suspect ‘About Him Not Liking White People’
Mashburn said the human resources department at the Vaughan Foods plant in Moore had suspended Nolen earlier Thursday after another co-worker, Traci Johnson, had complained she had had an altercation with Nolen “about him not liking white people.”
Prosecutor Co-Worker Had Altercation With Beheading Suspect 8216 About Him Not Liking White People 8217 CBS Houston

I can see Eric Holder's replacement in this news bulletin....

Forum List

Back