The Very Worst Racist

"Prosecutor: Co-Worker Had Altercation With Beheading Suspect ‘About Him Not Liking White People’
Mashburn said the human resources department at the Vaughan Foods plant in Moore had suspended Nolen earlier Thursday after another co-worker, Traci Johnson, had complained she had had an altercation with Nolen “about him not liking white people.”
Prosecutor Co-Worker Had Altercation With Beheading Suspect 8216 About Him Not Liking White People 8217 CBS Houston

I can see Eric Holder's replacement in this news bulletin....

Actually, I think this one is in the lead position to replace Holder:

th.jpg

The voting records betray your conclusion, Misty, and the millennials and the majority of the rest of America know you are wrong.

Link?

No need for a link until Misty posts her evidence. I can support my opinion with evidence but don't have to until the affirmation offers evidence. The 1964 act was necessary because DE was half assed in his enforcement of the 1957 act, and by the early 1960s the Goldwater wing was backing off. Anyone who does not think that racist Democrats did not over the years from 1968 to 1988 become racist Republicans needs to go look at the voting records.

Last edited:
The voting records betray your conclusion, Misty, and the millennials and the majority of the rest of America know you are wrong.

Link?

No need for a link until Misty posts her evidence. I can support my opinion with evidence but don't have to until the affirmation offers evidence. The 1964 act was necessary because DE was half assed in his enforcement of the 1957 act, and by the early 1960s the Goldwater wing was backing off. Anyone who does not think that racist Democrats did not over the years from 1968 to 1988 become racist Republicans needs to go look at the voting records.

In other words, you're just posting what you wish were true, but isn't.

Bzzzt. You lose.

Link?
I suppose Jake missed comment #287:

Of the 21 Democratic senators who opposed the 1964 act, only one would ever change parties. Nor did the segregationist constituencies that elected these Democrats throw them out in favor of Republicans: The remaining 20 continued to be elected as Democrats or were replaced by Democrats. It was, on average, nearly a quarter of a century before those seats went Republican. If southern rednecks ditched the Democrats because of a civil-rights law passed in 1964, it is strange that they waited until the late 1980s and early 1990s to do so.

Link?

Bzzzt. You lose.

I lose because you folks can't post evidence.

Uh huh.

Link?

Bzzzt. You lose.

Uh huh.

The Dems' dismal voting record on civil rights has already been posted in this thread.

And just in case you haven't heard: George Wallace was a Democrat.

George Wallace and his ilk were conservatives, at the time Southern democrats, now far right wing Republicans whose power is being destroyed.

Link?

Bzzzt. You lose.

Uh huh.

Nah....you lose because you're a loser.

Posts are there, and you feel 'is not, is not' is a counter.

PC posts her disjointed, confused rants in an attempt to emulate EdwardBaiamonte. She is not quite there yet.

PC posts her disjointed, confused rants in an attempt to emulate EdwardBaiamonte. She is not quite there yet.

That must be the reason why you have never been able to refute same, huh?

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

Bull Connor led a walkout at the 1948 Democratic Convention,

to protest the inclusion of a CIVIL RIGHTS PLANK in the Democratic platform.

Those of you who unlike the author of this thread are not brain damaged by rightwing propaganda might already know that his action then was symbolic of the great schism, so to speak, that occurred in the Democratic Party around that time.

At the time of the walkout, Hubert Humphrey was saying this,

that the Democratic Party needed to...

"get out of the shadow of states' rights and walk forthrightly into the bright sunshine of human rights,"

THAT is what the Southern Democrats rebelled against, and that is why the South is conservative and Republican today.

Only the ignorant would imagine that racist, old-style progressives like Connor rejected civil rights for the same reason that some conservative Republicans did.

George Wallace and his ilk were conservatives, at the time Southern democrats, now far right wing Republicans whose power is being destroyed.

What a pathetic attempt to rewrite history.

Wallace was a Dem...and his ideology is deeply infused in the present day Democrat Party which works very hard to keep black poor and concentrated in urban ghetto plantations.

Wallace was a Dem...and his ideology is deeply infused in the present day Democrat Party which works very hard to keep black poor and concentrated in urban ghetto plantations.

Yet they get away with two of the greatest of fabrications...

1. As you point out, it is rewriting history....yet the dunces believe and swear that the racists, i.e., the Democrats, suddenly became Republicans

2. And this one: the rewrite that began after the Holocaust, places communists on the Left, and the Nazis as rightwing.

The truth, of course, is that communists and Nazis are both of the Left....even the name says so.

This is the result of the Leftist control of the schools and the media.

"Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills."
Coulter

1. As you point out, it is rewriting history....yet the dunces believe and swear that the racists, i.e., the Democrats, suddenly became Republicans

2. And this one: the rewrite that began after the Holocaust, places communists on the Left, and the Nazis as rightwing.

The truth, of course, is that communists and Nazis are both of the Left....even the name says so.

"Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills."
Coulter
Coward

Coulter
Coward

Time to smash another custard pie in your face?

OK.

"Andrea Tantaros spouted off that resigning Attorney General Eric Holder ran the Department of Justice “much like the Black Panthers would.”
Racist Fox News Host Claims Eric Holder Ran DOJ Like It Was The Black Panther Party

Hit the nail on your head!

So Politicalchic runs this thread much like the first lady of the klan. So what. Tis what is.

So Politicalchic runs this thread much like the first lady of the klan. So what. Tis what is.

Only Liberal dopes try to silence legitimate criticism by implying that the basis of said criticism is racism.

Consider your dope reputation burnished.

Forum List

Back