The voicemail to Flynn's lawyer from Trump's lawyer

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Voicemail shows Trump lawyer asking Flynn's for 'heads up' during Mueller probe

The voicemail released today and covered by every major and minor news agency; every conservative and liberal news agency; every news agency and some yahoo they give a badge to on this site takes down my thread unless I have a link. If I quote the Constitution they will probably ask for a link.

The voicemail to Flynn's lawyer from Trump's lawyer. This is not a message from a lawyer of an innocent man.

Hey, Rob, uhm, this is John again. Uh, maybe, I-I-I'm-I'm sympathetic; I understand your situation, but let me see if I can't ... state it in ... starker terms. If you have ... and it wouldn't surprise me if you've gone on to make a deal with, and, uh, work with the government, uh ... I understand that you can't join the joint defense; so that's one thing. If, on the other hand, we have, there's information that. .. implicates the President, then we've got a national security issue, or maybe a national security issue, I don't know ... some issue, we got to-we got to deal with, not only for the President, but for the country. So ... uh ... you know, then-then, you know, we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of ... protecting all our interests, if we can, without you having to give up any ... confidential information. So, uhm, and if it's the former, then, you know, remember what we've always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains, but-Well, in any event, uhm, let me know, and, uh, I appreciate your listening and taking the time. Thanks, Pal.

The voicemail released today and covered by every major and minor news agency; every conservative and liberal news agency; every news agency and some yahoo they give a badge to on this site takes down my thread unless I have a link. If I quote the Constitution they will probably ask for a link.

The voicemail to Flynn's lawyer from Trump's lawyer. This is not a message from a lawyer of an innocent man.

Hey, Rob, uhm, this is John again. Uh, maybe, I-I-I'm-I'm sympathetic; I understand your situation, but let me see if I can't ... state it in ... starker terms. If you have ... and it wouldn't surprise me if you've gone on to make a deal with, and, uh, work with the government, uh ... I understand that you can't join the joint defense; so that's one thing. If, on the other hand, we have, there's information that. .. implicates the President, then we've got a national security issue, or maybe a national security issue, I don't know ... some issue, we got to-we got to deal with, not only for the President, but for the country. So ... uh ... you know, then-then, you know, we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of ... protecting all our interests, if we can, without you having to give up any ... confidential information. So, uhm, and if it's the former, then, you know, remember what we've always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains, but-Well, in any event, uhm, let me know, and, uh, I appreciate your listening and taking the time. Thanks, Pal.
"POTUS wants to know about everything we do." ~~~ Peter Strzok to Lisa Page

None of Trump's minions are defending he voicemail..

The story has already gone down in flames, you fucking moron. Mueller doctored the message to make it mean exactly the opposite of what the undoctored message meant.

That wasn't his voicemail, shit for brains. It was Mueller fraud and perjury.

Give us a link to prove your statement. I am quoting Fox news; Trump's news channel.
Why isn't the yahoo with a badge asking you for a link?

And?

No doubt you Communists are hair on fire IMPEACH, but seriously, why would anyone care?

Give us a link to prove your statement. I am quoting Fox news; Trump's news channel.
There's a thread all about it, shit for brains. Go read it.

There's a thread all about it, shit for brains. Go read it.
Said like a true dimwitted, undereducated Trump minion. Where do I go to read about your baseless claim.

Forum List

Back