The Vote Sucker

/----/ Trump is the first private citizen in the history of our country to be elected president - and doing so on his first run for elected office. The Swamp needs to attack him 24/7 to warn other would be candidates from even considering the run.

What about Truman? Trump is something like Truman and Reagan, he don't give a fuck, and I love it!

I am sure you will get a nice pat on the back from your party masters for doing your part to make sure that nothing interferes with the two party system...cannot let outsiders get a foothold.

I have no party. I just hate Democrats. They are worthless scum of no use to this country. I want them politically destroyed for all time.

The United States spent half the 20th Century fighting Communism.

Like Anakin Skywalker, the Democrats were supposed to help defeat the Sith, not join them.

I am sure you will get a nice pat on the back from your party masters for doing your part to make sure that nothing interferes with the two party system...cannot let outsiders get a foothold.

I have no party. I just hate Democrats. They are worthless scum of no use to this country. I want them politically destroyed for all time.

Like Anakin Skywalker, the Democrats were supposed to help defeat the Sith, not join them.

You have no party, you just vote for the Repubs 100% of the time! :21::21::21::21:

You have no party, you just vote for the Repubs 100% of the time! :21::21::21::21:

I have no choice. The Democrats offer nothing I can support.

You don't have any party, you're just a lying leftist faggot. Democrats have never officially endorsed your ilk, even if your ilk did take them over like cancer.

Sorry, I remember when Democrats were Americans. Sad that they aren't anymore.

There are more than two choices...but you are too much a slave to your party masters to even grasp that fact.

/----/ Trump is the first private citizen in the history of our country to be elected president - and doing so on his first run for elected office. The Swamp needs to attack him 24/7 to warn other would be candidates from even considering the run.

What about Truman? Trump is something like Truman and Reagan, he don't give a fuck, and I love it!
/——/ Truman was VP.

There are more than two choices...but you are too much a slave to your party masters to even grasp that fact.

He could always go straight -up Communist, amirite, GG??

I mean..that's what you are, motherfucker.

I prefer to fully support one who reflects at least some of my beliefs than to support one which may also support my beliefs but has no chance to win the election, thereby pulling votes from a likely winner and allowing one whom I do not support at all to do so.

Any other action is illogical.

I prefer to fully support one who reflects at least some of my beliefs than to support one which may also support my beliefs but has no chance to win the election, thereby pulling votes from a likely winner and allowing one whom I do not support at all to do so.

Some people stand by their convictions...other people settle.

My conviction is that I want the Democrats consigned solely to the history books.

My conviction is that I want the Democrats consigned solely to the history books.

But instead what you are getting is...bigger government...More intrusions into our lives....More national debt...more governmental spending...endless wars...

But instead what you are getting is...bigger government...More intrusions into our lives....More national debt...more governmental spending...endless wars...
Without the Democrats “bigger government” becomes more of a threat than a reality.

Exactly what "convictions" do you stand by, you Communist shill fuck?

I'm for putting bullets lubed with bacon grease between Communist assholes' eyes, keep that in mind, cocksucker.

/----/ Agreed
iu

Forum List

Back