The voter fraud sting operation is real.

I will see it, but HIGHLY dubious. Of course it's a nice story, because it was told by an author who writes the Tom Clancy's series for example.

If it is factual, the democrats are fucked as fucked can be.

Last edited:
That dude looks kind of sleazy and lowlife.... like a democrat except he can form full sentences.

I'm not sold on that one. Plenty of other avenues.... the software "glitch" should be pursued until individuals are picked up in black Suburbans and never heard from again....

I will see it, but HIGHLY dubious. Of course it's a nice story, because it was told by an author who writes the Tom Clancy's series for example.

If it is factual, the democrats are fucked as fucked can be.

Not something anyone would make up.
But stranger things have happened this year.
Someone probably made it up, hoping that it would discourage further fraud.

Someone probably made it up, hoping that it would discourage further fraud.
No. Trump's been too quiet for a reason.
1604734949275.png

If this election result takes months, a year, or four years. Then so be it. Legal votes matter.
After Jan 20th. Pelosi would be acting POTUS, if it drags out.
(Assuming she keeps her Speaker job)

No.

The Democrats tried this in 2000 (Bus vs Gore).

However, the moment the Florida State Legislature motioned to appoint their own Electors, Gore conceded.

The popular myth is that Gore conceded because of the SCOTUS decision, but savvy historians know it because of the Florida Legislature preparing to invoke their sovereign enumerated constitutional power of choosing their number of allotted Electors in order to bypass the Democrat fraud at the polls and ensure their votes were in on Constitutional Deadline.

Forum List

Back